Opinion of Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

edward, havent you learned by now that talking to that m***n will lead you nowhere... i suggest you stop talking to that noob. his time will come... and even if i am several Ks away, i will help you and the others rim the noob

Your a noob bon972 tell me what is your account is..Coward!!

The pathetic post of AKA9 will be punished, you should learn to respect alliances you noob!!

DeletedUser

The pathetic post of AKA9 will be punished, you should learn to respect alliances you noob!!

you should learn to respect alliances your self, you shouldnt be calling your allies noobs, especially when they are better then you.
do you even think before you post ?

Rudegar

assumptions here.... but given as far as i know ampac = maker.... and you wouldn't come clean about ur own ign to me you are being somewhat hypocrytical here me thinks.... either that or by association... you yourself are a coward mebe?

also given your nobling history calling anyone a noob is somewhat hypocrytical... ive not yet seen any so poor on this world tbh

DeletedUser

Or that loud. All I can get while reading his posts is a feeling that I am watching an 89's cartoon with terrible main villain. Or Austin Powers.

DeletedUser

So what? Your going to get the whole of Pluto/Patryn (whatever tribe your going to be in) to attack me over an external post :lol:

Please stop posting, you keep repeating the same old shit while completely ignoring everything I have said. Until you make a valid post, I can't be arsed to reply to you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So what? Your going to get the whole of Pluto/Patryn (whatever tribe your going to be in) to attack me over an external post :lol:

Please stop posting, you keep repeating the same old shit while completely ignoring everything I have said. Until you make a valid post, I can't be arsed to reply to you. :icon_rolleyes:

External post? Your kinda stupid if that would happen...Hey just keep talking you arrogant trash talking player...You will get rimmed!

I hope Zombie sees what kind of a player you are, you only ask support for yourself...You dont think of the tribe and you sweet talk yourself to other matters to make yourself important.

Just a few weeks with Zombie and now you post arrogant things about our leader. Your using your tribe as leverage...Why won't you leave tribe and lets see how strong you are

DeletedUser

Just because I have nothing better to do, I'll humor you and reply.

External post? Your kinda stupid if that would happen...Hey just keep talking you arrogant trash talking player...You will get rimmed!

Well this is what you said:
maker73 said:
For my post I should be punished.... So yes, you'll attack me for an external post. :icon_cry:

I hope Zombie sees what kind of a player you are, you only ask support for yourself...You dont think of the tribe and you sweet talk yourself to other matters to make yourself important.
So what kind of player am I? If I were you, I would quit while you were ahead.
How don't I think of the tribe? You want me to reflect my tribes diplomacy in every comment I post even when I know i'm wrong. I'm nothing like you Ampac. I don't shove my head up my leaders ass unconditionally especially with poor stats like that. I'll tell them if I think they are wrong. Fortunately, zombie leadership hasn't disappointed me as I expected it wouldn't, so I can hug them up.

Oh and when Pluto were meant to OP on me, I self supported 80% of my D :icon_rolleyes:
Just a few weeks with Zombie and now you post arrogant things about our leader. Your using your tribe as leverage...Why won't you leave tribe and lets see how strong you are
look at the rating. I said 'arrogant' posts about every player who had bad stats on the list. Don't want me to give bad ratings? Choose better noble targets and get a better OD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, I can't even begin to describe how much I laughed when I read that. This is TRIBAL Wars, not to mention that it would hardly be a fair fight for him to leave his tribe to fight an entire tribe himself. You are only demonstrating how you yourself can't match up to him when you make comments like that, trying to goad him into a position where you can swoop in and take him out with the support of your tribe.

DeletedUser

Are we even going to pretend to get this back on topic? There is a thread to flame maker . . . this is a top 20 thread.

HeftySmurf

You know, I can't even begin to describe how much I laughed when I read that. This is TRIBAL Wars, not to mention that it would hardly be a fair fight for him to leave his tribe to fight an entire tribe himself. You are only demonstrating how you yourself can't match up to him when you make comments like that, trying to goad him into a position where you can swoop in and take him out with the support of your tribe.

Hey i did it before, its fun fighting a tribe by yourself and humiliating them.

DeletedUser

Maker, if you really think you're superior, why haven't you even proposed a one on one yet? There could easily be rules and referees defined.

And if you think eddy's posts are arrogant, why is it that all neutral players(or even our enemies) are siding with eddy instead of you?

Hey i did it before, its fun fighting a tribe by yourself and humiliating them.

It is isn't it? :)

DeletedUser37628

Heh, neutral. It's not as if you guys didn't already dislike maker to begin with :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98855

All talk? Nothing has changed since my last post :icon_rolleyes:

Just Jack and I being friendly neighbors.
And I gave one of those villages back to Jack Gangly because I had nobled a village he was taking. :icon_rolleyes:

I was never near any Pluto members when I was in T-S. In glad, I was closer but I did no less than what Pluto did to me. Actually I did better since I gave one away.

Whoa whoa! I'm not siding with Maker73 on any of this craziness, but that isn't 100% true.

That village was out of both of our church radii, and we traded it back and forth... 7 times... before I finally got things sorted out and killed your nearby nukes and nobles. You didn't exactly GIVE it to me ;). Granted! You could have unloaded a storm of nukes from your other villages, but I could have done the same... we were focused on Herotti and only ever attacked him... I only attacked villages that you recaptured from me after I took them from Herotti, and even then I didn't go all out either because I wasn't trying to start a Pluto Vs. Glad.. or even Jack Gangly Vs. aka9 war :D.

Had to get that on the record, but otherwise you're absolutely correct :) it was nothing more than a friendly exchange.

DeletedUser

3 hibakusha- ODA whore. He seems to give a lot out and doesn't get much in return. While rank 1 in ODA, he is rank 50 in ODD. I would hate to see what you had to do to get such a high ODA. Almost 5 pages of internallings. I am disappoint. I guess we know no why his ODA is so high. Inactive clearing gives out good ODA 7/10

hahahah at least i am over five/ten means i passed ... but you need to check your facts once more most of the oda isnt from inactive clearing ... its from actually attacking .. do you know what that word is .. and please dont call me a he ... anyone can tell that i am female

DeletedUser98416

3 hibakusha- ODA whore. He seems to give a lot out and doesn't get much in return. While rank 1 in ODA, he is rank 50 in ODD. I would hate to see what you had to do to get such a high ODA. Almost 5 pages of internallings. I am disappoint. I guess we know no why his ODA is so high. Inactive clearing gives out good ODA 7/10

hahahah at least i am over five/ten means i passed ... but you need to check your facts once more most of the oda isnt from inactive clearing ... its from actually attacking .. do you know what that word is .. and please dont call me a he ... anyone can tell that i am female

well dk about others but i know hibakusha is like agressive pitt bull witch bites and dont let go... (this is compliment...hope u like dogs :icon_wink:)
i know when they attacked don-zvone i was really sweating while supporting him...it was like Mordor sending numerous troops to atack and i couldnt just get enough troops on time to support...i got golden "death of hero" award while supporting zvone :)

what i want to say is that only by their agresivness they got sutch ODA...maybe some internals but rest goes to non-stop attacking definitly...they are acctually attacking one of my tribemates as i writte this...they are absolutely biggest ODA whores of W54 so far :)

PS: yes bell...u are boy :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink: