Opinion of Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

I read that post multiple times, I came back to it the third time, it still made no sense. :icon_rolleyes:

If you don't want to respond in a constructive way, don't.

Your lucky man...I hope ZOmbie Dismiss you and We will destroy you!!! And your PAL neronus!!!

Your really Lucky that we have an alliance in diffrent circumstances your dead

Lets see where you Aroggant talk lead you

And lets see Hefty smurf protect you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your lucky man...I hope ZOmbie Dismiss you and We will destroy you!!! And your PAL neronus!!!

All I see is empty threats. I mean, threatening to attack me because I have an opinion.
Seems I hit a nerve. I did not put any arrogance into that or any other statement. You just can't take someone talking about your tribe in any other way than 'superior'. Get over yourself and your tribe. You are the only pluto member I don't get along with who I've spoken to, it seem that I am not the arrogant one :lol:

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha I still respect the Alliance well your a noob..And your cockniess your nothing man!! I will make it in my list to destroy you!!

I will assure you you will be rimmed!!

And I will make it happen Noob!!

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha I still respect the Alliance well your a noob..And your cockniess your nothing man!! I will make it in my list to destroy you

Yep. Cockiness. Let's get one thing straightened out shall we...

1. I have never said I was good nor better than anyone mentioned in this thread.
2. YOU are the one who is speaking crap about 'destroying me' etc and how I'm a noob. All I see there is you being cocky.
3. I don't give a shit if I'm 'on your list'. Get over youself.
4. You have not responded to any of my posts well which gives me the idea you are either a) A massive troll b) Very bad a PnP. :icon_confused:

So instead of talking about how I am cocky, how about you take a step back, think about what you say before you say it and tone it down a notch? Cause I'm starting to get bored of the same old 'your arrogant' 'I'll kill you' come backs.

DeletedUser

Yep. Cockiness. Let's get one thing straightened out shall we...

1. I have never said I was good nor better than anyone mentioned in this thread.
2. YOU are the one who is speaking crap about 'destroying me' etc and how I'm a noob. All I see there is you being cocky.
3. I don't give a shit if I'm 'on your list'. Get over youself.
4. You have not responded to any of my posts well which gives me the idea you are either a) A massive troll b) Very bad a PnP. :icon_confused:

So instead of talking about how I am cocky, how about you take a step back, think about what you say before you say it and tone it down a notch? Cause I'm starting to get bored of the same old 'your arrogant' 'I'll kill you' come backs.

Yea yea all talk arrogant player!! Your nothing lets see you attack us..Your all talk in the forums!! why where is you PLUTO noblements??

Hahahahah I will make it a point you will be destroyed!!

And I will not get over it! Your sooooooo Lucky that your in Zombie.......

Your nothing!

You should have been destroyed long ago!

Empty threats hahahahah lets how empty it is when the time comes

DeletedUser

Yea yea all talk arrogant player!! Your nothing lets see you attack us..Your all talk in the forums!! why where is you PLUTO noblements??

Hahahahah I will make it a point you will be destroyed!!

And I will not get over it!

Your nothing!

All talk? Nothing has changed since my last post :icon_rolleyes:

My pluto ennoblements? We were at war for how long? I was in top of k47? Oh and there they are:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: aka9
Side 2:
Tribes: Pluto

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 7
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,748
Side 2: 47,910
Difference: 1,162

chart

[/spoil]
Just Jack and I being friendly neighbors.
And I gave one of those villages back to Jack Gangly because I had nobled a village he was taking. :icon_rolleyes:

I was never near any Pluto members when I was in T-S. In glad, I was closer but I did no less than what Pluto did to me. Actually I did better since I gave one away.

DeletedUser

Yah yah....I dont care you will be destroyed!!! Man I tolerated your Post being an allied tribe but this is enough!! Insulting our DUKE?

Your pathetic!!

Enough talk lets see what your capable of AKA9!!!

DeletedUser62954

edward, havent you learned by now that talking to that m***n will lead you nowhere... i suggest you stop talking to that noob. his time will come... and even if i am several Ks away, i will help you and the others rim the noob

DeletedUser

Yah yah....I dont care you will be destroyed!!! Man I tolerated your Post being an allied tribe but this is enough!! Insulting our DUKE?

Your pathetic!!

Enough talk lets see what your capable of AKA9!!!

Your merging :icon_rolleyes:
I can have an opinion. Mills was the one that brought Pluto to where it is. And I spoke about how 'your duke' isn't the best top 10 player. Anyone can see that. Pull your head out of his ass. They doesn't mean he can't lead :icon_rolleyes:

Read my post carefully before being butthurt again

DeletedUser

I thought it was a well thought out a written analysis personally... But then I did get a nice rating O.O

DeletedUser

I know the problem... I missed you out in the rating. I'm so sorry.

20 maker73- Quite a good ODA which shows he can attack something. 3 Pages of internals and 2 of barbs. Shows the ODA could of came from them. Also echoing his stats is the 120K ODD :/ You have had it easy with the villages you have nobled. Obviously not many have fought back at all.

There you go. Now stop crying and grow up.

DeletedUser62954

i know the problem... I missed you out in the rating. I'm so sorry.

20 maker73- quite a good oda which shows he can attack something. 3 pages of internals and 2 of barbs. Shows the oda could of came from them. Also echoing his stats is the 120k odd :/ you have had it easy with the villages you have nobled. Obviously not many have fought back at all.

There you go. Now stop crying and grow up.

+1

DeletedUser

You know things aren't going well when your enemies and allies have the same opinion of you :icon_rolleyes:

He makes pluto look bad. I honestly don't know why the keep him

DeletedUser62954

You know things aren't going well when your enemies and allies have the same opinion of you :icon_rolleyes:

He makes pluto look bad. I honestly don't know why the keep him

someone has to noble internals. i guess its his job :p

DeletedUser

And lets see Hefty smurf protect you

"we" ? :D probably u talking about Don Mills and Jack ? keep noble internals , forum warrior