Opinion of Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

lol dont you make me show you pictures of boys just to compare the difference ...ummmm who am i attacking? cos i thought i was just sending my slutty whores out to visit some troops that were in need of some company ..i dont expect them to all come back to me thou .. i just dont like some of those troops ..they just to skanky for there own good ..wont bloody stay home

DeletedUser

lol dont you make me show you pictures of boys just to compare the difference ...ummmm who am i attacking? cos i thought i was just sending my slutty whores out to visit some troops that were in need of some company ..i dont expect them to all come back to me thou .. i just dont like some of those troops ..they just to skanky for there own good ..wont bloody stay home

I think he's upset you are using your troops to help out tribe mates and not point whore like a top player should . . .

DeletedUser98416

yeah...thats the problem... :icon_neutral:

Pactli said:
I think he's upset you are using your troops to help out tribe mates and not point whore like a top player should . . .

for the second time that is the god damn problem! why she cant just pointwhore like every normal top player! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

hahahah at least i am over five/ten means i passed ... but you need to check your facts once more most of the oda isnt from inactive clearing ... its from actually attacking .. do you know what that word is .. and please dont call me a he ... anyone can tell that i am female

Sorry for saying 'he' :icon_wink:

But as I have said countless times in here, I went straight from the stats and I offered up opinions why your ODA is so high. Since you do have quite a bit of internalling I just gave out a reason why your ODA could be high. These opinions are just based on stats. Nothing more, nothing less. I really cba to argue about this again. Maybe next time I won't post OT :icon_wink:

Jack Gangly said:
That village was out of both of our church radii, and we traded it back and forth... 7 times... before I finally got things sorted out and killed your nearby nukes and nobles. You didn't exactly GIVE it to me ;). Granted!

I was speaking of the Shadow Sniper (or whatever he's called) village that I gave back to you after you let me noble it to save our nuke/noble. The village we traded you earned. You were first to time enough support just after you took it to keep it.

DeletedUser

hahahah at least i am over five/ten means i passed ... but you need to check your facts once more most of the oda isnt from inactive clearing ... its from actually attacking .. do you know what that word is .. and please dont call me a he ... anyone can tell that i am female

What indication did we have that you were female? =P I mean, I prance around these forums with a flower <3 as my CoA, and have myself listed as female IG, and people still think I am male...

Then again, all that is probably why they do think I am a guy. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah, "show me the heart unfettered by foolish dreams...and, I'll show you a happy man."

DeletedUser

"But only in their dreams can man be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

Ah, poetry. Such a balm upon my cynical soul, but great is the price that it doth toll.

DeletedUser

Me likes poetry to:

Defeat's patina, of melancholic brooding, is theirs to cherish

DeletedUser

4 Reiny Uy- Farming beast and if he continued to farm like he used to, I'm sure he'd be up a few more ranks :icon_wink:. Disappointing that the last farming award he got was from march time but sometimes people lose activity. Very good conquors compared to a few others in the top 20. Low internals and low amount of barbs nobled, with a high ODA. 9.5/10

Lanky power

[spoil]Subject Award received: 26x Looter of the day
Sent May 16, 2011 00:00:19
26x Looter of the day

You plundered the most resources in this world on 15.05.2011 (70.290.216 resources)!

View your awards[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject Award received: 24x Plunderer of the day
24x Plunderer of the day

You plundered the most villages in this world on 15.05.2011 (1.656 villages)!

View your awards[/spoil]

Edward, can I have that extra 0.5 now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97654

wow you got that res one nice and cheap :) but quality none the less :lol:

DeletedUser

Lanky power

[spoil]Subject Award received: 26x Looter of the day
26x Looter of the day

You plundered the most resources in this world on 15.05.2011 (70.290.216 resources)!

View your awards[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject Award received: 24x Plunderer of the day
24x Plunderer of the day

You plundered the most villages in this world on 15.05.2011 (1.656 villages)!

View your awards[/spoil]

Edward, can I have that extra 0.5 now? :icon_rolleyes:

For 1.6K villages which is 8-9 farm runs in each of your villages? :icon_rolleyes:
I know you can do better than that :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Education means something with an exam tomorrow =P

I can recruit a co and try again?