What happened?

DeletedUser

Didn't I already say what he said. That is actually my most often post. Winners stay until the end. If you do not stay what you accomplished means nothing.

Agree 100%

What do you get for building half a fence?
How about watching half a movie or having half a $5 bill?

Finishers win. Winners finish and threat are just yesterday's pile of losers

kingjohan

Its called the forum control panel. I have it set to open with ctrl+q+w on my keyboard... so it takes me like seconds to post. :p
What are you talking about? :icon_neutral: And so? Attempting to brag over your shortcut keys is pretty...well...:lol:
You have won if you're still here at the End/World closing. You may have Accomplished many things on a world, that doesn't make you a winner. You deleted, for whatever Reasons. That makes you a Quitter, not a Winner.

Oh, but he has won. He put up his own personal goals. He got them, so he won.
He may not have won the world, but he won.

kingjohan

That is actually my most often post. Winners stay until the end. If you do not stay what you accomplished means nothing.

You really do go on repeatmdode :icon_eek:

Maybe not for you :icon_idea: But, sorry to break your heart, everything does not revolve around you. The faster you accept that the faster you will learn how to make a post acually worth reading.

DeletedUser

So he won.

No thats really not how winning works... if you want to delude yourself into thinking you won after you failed... thats fine but don't talk about it or rational people will make fun of you.

DeletedUser

No thats really not how winning works... if you want to delude yourself into thinking you won after you failed... thats fine but don't talk about it or rational people will make fun of you.
Charlie Sheen got fired but he's still bi-winning. He is definately not deluded either since he has tiger blood :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You have won if you're still here at the End/World closing. You may have Accomplished many things on a world, that doesn't make you a winner. You deleted, for whatever Reasons. That makes you a Quitter, not a Winner.

To be honest this is about W26 why king A keeps going on about me quitting, but i fought a tribe on my own for a few months with no support in 3-4 different K's before i had to quit because i hadn't done college work and had a meeting with deputy head about me getting kicked out :lol: i had won i decided to sort my priorities out though.

W35 i passed the account on in summer cause i didn't want to play it through summer anymore and i didn't have the time.

Swampert :lol: well everyone else merged into them if i remember right from OK! so i had to go along with it or i would have been on my own which i couldn't do on 2 worlds at once.

DeletedUser75781

To be honest this is about W26 why king A keeps going on about me quitting, but i fought a tribe on my own for a few months with no support in 3-4 different K's before i had to quit because i hadn't done college work and had a meeting with deputy head about me getting kicked out :lol: i had won i decided to sort my priorities out though.

W35 i passed the account on in summer cause i didn't want to play it through summer anymore and i didn't have the time.

Swampert :lol: well everyone else merged into them if i remember right from OK! so i had to go along with it or i would have been on my own which i couldn't do on 2 worlds at once.

You shouldn't merge from OK!...they suck cause yeil has no loyalty :lol:

DeletedUser

well i didn't know at the time the tribe i was in was only about 6 mill i think and i took the top account in the tribe, which was like 2 mill :lol: then moved to OK! cause war always sounds fun and i was like 40 conquers up :p

It was fun whilst it lasted especially this :

[spoil]K62mjd032 (170|594) K51 9,478 barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] 2010-05-26 23:44:46
K62mjd032 (170|594) K51 9,474 barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] 2010-05-26 21:09:05
K62mjd032 (170|594) K51 9,484 barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] 2010-05-26 20:23:23[/spoil]

I would hit with 1 noble expecting to noble it but every time loyalty didn't drop enough and he would attempt the recap but noble it himself :lol:

DeletedUser

well i didn't know at the time the tribe i was in was only about 6 mill i think and i took the top account in the tribe, which was like 2 mill :lol: then moved to OK! cause war always sounds fun and i was like 40 conquers up :p

It was fun whilst it lasted especially this :

[spoil]K62mjd032 (170|594) K51 9,478 barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] 2010-05-26 23:44:46
K62mjd032 (170|594) K51 9,474 barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] 2010-05-26 21:09:05
K62mjd032 (170|594) K51 9,484 barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] barneythedinosaur [=APOC=] 2010-05-26 20:23:23[/spoil]

I would hit with 1 noble expecting to noble it but every time loyalty didn't drop enough and he would attempt the recap but noble it himself :lol:

And if I remember correctly, you never took that village off me ;)

DeletedUser

No i gave up on it in the end i think you decided to support it although im not too sure but it did make me laugh trying to take it :)

I was having fun with others too, it's an ok world apart from too many people making new tribes and hopping around and churches if i remember correctly.