What happened?

DeletedUser

Haha, butthurt that whenever I was here I destroyed APOC. I see that you are the master of denial. Necroarse account didn't even come close to losing villages when I had it. Although it was only for a week or so and how is it my fault that a player was never put in that account.

And the terror account didn't go down in flames, I ate every red around me before I deleted so I cannot see APOC getting much in the middle of what used to be Marvel/FE@R/ex territory.

Again Yeil.... who gives a crap??!!! What matters is who has the villages in the end. And who ended up with those? hmm....

King Sean04

whats happened to kesha these days ?

Whisky and his crew did an op on her. She hit delete and made up an excuse about how she couldn't play anymore :lol: She's playing PaganWench on w56 :icon_redface: so much for she couldn't play :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Whisky and his crew did an op on her. She hit delete and made up an excuse about how she couldn't play anymore :lol: She's playing PaganWench on w56 :icon_redface: so much for she couldn't play :icon_rolleyes:
She probably couldn't handle a big account at the time.

DeletedUser

She probably couldn't handle a big account at the time.

She had been playing one of the middle to large accounts in Hawks, titans and then APOC.. it had nothing to do with not enough time. She got smashed by whiskydown's op and hit the delete button leaving all her "friends" to pick up the pieces. We seriously crushed her account before she left, it was the beginning of the end for the APOC's enemies in the west. Since then we have marched steadily south. There was some particular satisfaction for those of us previously in UNP in driving her out of this world.

DeletedUser1350

I quit before we could destory MAGI but I promise you if I stuck around you guys wouldn't even be here. I was the one leading the Ops againist MAGI on the OMEGA end and as far as I can remember we we're destroying you until my leader merged and you guys got a NAP.

DeletedUser

I quit before we could destory MAGI but I promise you if I stuck around you guys wouldn't even be here. I was the one leading the Ops againist MAGI on the OMEGA end and as far as I can remember we we're destroying you until my leader merged and you guys got a NAP.

Right, always excuses...
Yes, you quit, OMEGA is gone, & so is every other Tribe that were warring MAGI.
MAGI still stands. I know it's hard to Realise for you... :lol:

DeletedUser

You would have destroyed you if you had stuck around when you had a NAP with us? Contradiction?

DeletedUser

ROFL...

Seriously... you are really going to come out here and say that nonsense? You are a quitter as most of your crew is. Don't ever start something you can't finish. Why don't you go find Aetost and fight with him? I here he has failed once again on the 3rd tribe he has led. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Last I checked OMEGA is gone and MAGI is still here. Even your little merge there is gone and what used to be your guys terf is now APOC/MAGI terf now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser75781

ROFL...

Seriously... you are really going to come out here and say that nonsense? You are a quitter as most of your crew is. Don't ever start something you can't finish. Why don't you go find Aetost and fight with him? I here he has failed once again on the 3rd tribe he has led. :icon_razz:

4th :p