Uruz v Static

DeletedUser

If our caps were sooooo easy and we continue to keep taking from Drama then why cant 40 players stop 6?

Uruz players will continue to blab on about how you only have 6 players and we have 40 and we should we doing way better etc etc even when (if?!) we are cap leaders . Honestly, I'm tired of it and my memory isn't poor enough to forget that fact between every time it is pointed out. We ALL know, and if I do forget I'll have a look at that nice member count in game. If you considered it to be such a great issue you should have done something about it before. Following the fall of Static, this war is now pretty much Drama! vs. Uruz (plus a few others on the side). That is all that matters, forget member counts because pointing them out doesn't actually help you in any way :icon_eek:

Drama are all mouth and forum trolls. Now Im going back to the game...where it matters...and not partaking in your ridiculous forums anymore. Talk yourselves to death. Stroke each others egos. I could care less. We all know where it matters and Drama falls flat there.

We all do our fair share of trolling, yourself and Mr Sprinkles contribute too.

Lets make it fair, cut it down to the first 6 Drama members so the numbers are balanced...

Side 1:
Players: Major Pleasure, Spotted Cow, uk patriot, jamiesonn, ObsidianButterfly, Roversbeef
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 408
Side 2: 263
Difference: 145

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,567,885
Side 2: 2,465,140
Difference: 1,102,745

chart

Ah, it seems we are doing more in game than the elite Uruz after all

DeletedUser

Jamieson, I'm curious how you got your stats... As of the 6 people who has nobled "Uruz" within the last week. 4 of those 6 have managed to noble anything... which are Spotted Cow, Major Pleasure, Roversbeef, uk patriot. Now using only those names the stats are no where near resemble to the ones you posted, I'm sure theres more than those 4 above that have managed to noble something off Uruz within the last week. But using the list you gave took out ones who never nobled Uruz at all. You are left with these below.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Spotted Cow, Major Pleasure, Roversbeef, uk patriot

Total conquers:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 314
Difference: 51

Side 1: 2,464,279
Side 2: 2,853,774
Difference: 389,495[/spoil]

I'm not flaming so when posting please take it lightly :icon_wink: Just curious how someone came up with those that is all let me in on the secret and i'll go back hiding.

DeletedUser

Jamieson, I'm curious how you got your stats... As of the 6 people who has nobled "Uruz" within the last week. 4 of those 6 have managed to noble anything... which are Spotted Cow, Major Pleasure, Roversbeef, uk patriot. Now using only those names the stats are no where near resemble to the ones you posted, I'm sure theres more than those 4 above that have managed to noble something off Uruz within the last week. But using the list you gave took out ones who never nobled Uruz at all. You are left with these below.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

I'm not flaming so when posting please take it lightly :icon_wink: Just curious how someone came up with those that is all let me in on the secret and i'll go back hiding.

It may have escaped your notice that uruz only take up 30% of our front.

DeletedUser

It may have escaped your notice that uruz only take up 30% of our front.

Hmm... I'm afraid to burst your bubble. But yes, I clearly know that some of Drama! have no fronts with us. But thats not my point why add players that have never touched a Uruz village in there life (since the war) other than to nuke to some stats?. You take away the people who had no influence in capping anything against Uruz you're left with a difference of 51 conquers. Now before I get accused of saying they had no part of the war I'm here to clear that up right here and right now. Each and every one of those 6 players had a part of the war I'm sure of it we won't go into details or anything as its not relevant to what I posted.

AusKilla

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

What he is getting at i think; Our top 6 = same size as Uruz in total. If Uruz are doing so well against Drama! How come over all, The Drama top 6 are out performing the Uruz 6? (We have other wars we cant just stop and straight away move onto Uruz?) Well that's what i gather anyway...

I dont consider my co sending attacks to take that village from you after you took it a cross noble. You had the village for over 13 hours before we took it from you. Not a cross noble. Its a drama cap.

Oh look who decided to show up :icon_eek: NO the term is called a snipe. You took a newly nobled village with low loyalty which is far from his core =) Congratulations

Lamby, Im not going to go there since I once consider you a friend.

This made me :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What he is getting at i think; Our top 6 = same size as Uruz in total. If Uruz are doing so well against Drama! How come over all, The Drama top 6 are out performing the Uruz 6? (We have other wars we cant just stop and straight away move onto Uruz?) Well that's what i gather anyway..

That makes since, thanks Alex. Knew there was some logic behind it I just couldn't figure it out :icon_redface:. Even if thats not what he at all meant, I'll just take your interpretation on it but hes still more than gladly to explain it if he chooses :).

AusKilla

unless im missing something that is what he meant. Otherwise he would have included stats vs each other rather then stats of over all conquers. =)

*TehDarkOne*

Lamby, Im not going to go there since I once consider you a friend. If you want to be a farkie lap dog then go for it. Makes you a fool but if you choose to do that then so be it.

YIKES!!! Wow.... just wow. Just shows how seriously you take this game. I mean come on? you "defriend" someone because they say something you don't agree with and because they are at war with you? Wow, shows your true character, I hope your not like that IRL :icon_eek:

I mean grow up Tammie, this is a game and these forums are called PnP, if your gonna delete people off skype and "defriend" them then maybe you shouldn't play the game? Wow.... that is childish, I mean if you under the age 14 I would understand :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh my dear Tammy... I made this thread to poke a little fun at the Raven account, but you took the wrong approach. The correct response would have been to say that those Static caps were taken to secure your main area, but instead you have chosen to flame me personally. I shall return the favour in kind. So here goes:

As per our final conversation a few months ago..... it still stands.

I suppose using Faaaaaarkie logic that means that Drama are dead as well. How pathetic! Uruz is 6 players. Drama are 40 players.
Uruz is more than likely 2 active players and 4 inactives. How close am I?? Me waits for the obligitory "that makes our stats all the more impressive". Looking at the stats, it is clear that Drama have been working hard on Static and they have simply held off on hitting Uruz in any real manner until Static are gone. Somehow I feel that may change soon.

Can someone give faaark a clue please? Fark you have been a bore and nothing but a bore. You cried and ran like a little school girl when you got attacked in this world. Now shoooooo and let the big boys and girls play.
One day you will realise that I love stirring the pot and especially when you are involved. I've enjoyed watching Static crumble from the sidelines and now I will enjoy watching your account get wrecked. You're simply overrated as the number 1 player in a world (about as bad as MPMP from W41... you're probably worse, he actually knew how to plan a war...), your tactical decisions are terrible and you WILL be removed from this world. You are far from a team player, otherwise you would have come to Static's aid earlier.

Now with that said, your co-player (JayJay), EVERYONE knows he is the heart of your account. EVERYONE knows that he is the one that defends properly, times his attacks and takes position on the map. The same cannot be said about you... dearest Tammy. EVERYONE knows that you are the 'cleaner' of the account and more importantly, you hate tagging and you most definitely SUCK at defending. I proved that in K64 a long time ago.

Fark I could give a crap less that you are hiding out in Drama.
If I'm hiding out in Drama, then please name my account.

You went down in flames once. You have no pride in this world. Only shame. Your only skill in this game is being a forum troll. Congrats.
As for me leaving this world, we've been over that a few times. The world leaders knew that I wanted to leave and concentrate on more important things in REAL LIFE rather than an online game, but hey, I hope you feel better in saying I ran from a fight in this world. I had made it abundantly clear BEFORE Nooble declared that I was quitting.

When Allos quit the world, I was the person that told everyone to back off, as people sometimes have this thing called REAL LIFE. Sometimes REAL LIFE gives you valid reasons to leave the game. I knew why Allos had to leave and he did the right thing. So don't come here and say I ran from a fight little girl. I've never backed down in this game unless REAL LIFE got in the way.

Now Im going back to the game...where it matters...and not partaking in your ridiculous forums anymore.
I'll take you up on that. I'll be counting your responses from now on:

Number of responses from Raven since stating she will not partake in the externals - 1

DeletedUser67788

Pretty easy to lay some heavy criticism towards people when your own failures were just far enough in the past for noone to really care about eh?

DeletedUser

Uruz is more than likely 2 active players and 4 inactives. How close am I?? Me waits for the obligitory "that makes our stats all the more impressive". Looking at the stats, it is clear that Drama have been working hard on Static and they have simply held off on hitting Uruz in any real manner until Static are gone. Somehow I feel that may change soon.

I'd like to see your justification for only two active players. My previous comment about you being a bright spark seems to be pretty close to the mark, eh? And to be honest, I think you're right in that Drama have been holding off from hitting Uruz. They had to unload their sat accounts and semi-actives first to soften Uruz's members so that when their 'actives' joined the fight, it looked as if they weren't completely useless...

One day you will realise that I love stirring the pot and especially when you are involved. I've enjoyed watching Static crumble from the sidelines and now I will enjoy watching your account get wrecked. You're simply overrated as the number 1 player in a world (about as bad as MPMP from W41... you're probably worse, he actually knew how to plan a war...), your tactical decisions are terrible and you WILL be removed from this world. You are far from a team player, otherwise you would have come to Static's aid earlier.

Brad, if I remember correctly, didn't you leave part-way through a war? While we watched as your tribe Coming "crumble", you were busy bailing? As a player, but more significantly, as a leader what gives you the right to criticize someone's ability to play this game and to subjectify her because of their rank when you weren't even able to hold your tribe together, let alone deal with your own account during the war?
As to the timing of Uruz's declaration, we have made it clear in numerous other threads: We didn't join the war for Static. They were at war with Drama, and had a similar cause, but they weren't a part of declaration and never will be. I'd comment on the "terrible tactical decisions" she's made, but there needs to be a "terrible" one first.

Now with that said, your co-player (JayJay), EVERYONE knows he is the heart of your account. EVERYONE knows that he is the one that defends properly, times his attacks and takes position on the map. The same cannot be said about you... dearest Tammy. EVERYONE knows that you are the 'cleaner' of the account and more importantly, you hate tagging and you most definitely SUCK at defending. I proved that in K64 a long time ago.

This comment is by far the most amusing. To be honest, I'm not sure I know anyone who likes tagging. It's not a particularly thrilling feature in tribal wars. Necessary, but not exciting. However, I did see what you proved in K64, you lost villages. You're account was deleted. Coming lost their war. Is that what you are refering to or am I missing something?
I do agree though, Jay is an amazing player. But he represents only 1 part of the account.

If I'm hiding out in Drama, then please name my account.

The point about hiding is to not be found. Makes your 'come and find me' comment relatively stupid. You could answer that question for us and save is the bullshit. But I doubt you'd tell us the truth. You're just not that kind of reasonable :lol:

As for me leaving this world, we've been over that a few times. The world leaders knew that I wanted to leave and concentrate on more important things in REAL LIFE rather than an online game, but hey, I hope you feel better in saying I ran from a fight in this world. I had made it abundantly clear BEFORE Nooble declared that I was quitting.

We have heard you say that, but at the same time, just because you said it doesn't make it true. (Not that I'm playing down anything that may have happened) The point is that you're the enemy leader, who quit when his tribe needed him due to "RL reasons". The most cliche` and overused excuse known to tribal wars players at a very precarious time. Whether your intentions were known or not, you knew, as did others that war was inevitable, just as it was between Uruz and Drama!.

I'll take you up on that. I'll be counting your responses from now on:

Number of responses from Raven since stating she will not partake in the externals - 1

Did you come up with that idea about counting responses all by yourself? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Pretty easy to lay some heavy criticism towards people when your own failures were just far enough in the past for noone to really care about eh?
Yes it is easy to lay some pretty heavy criticism, so let's remember who fired first here. I simply responded in kind. I posted this thread as some light hearted humor and I'd have hoped that some people would have been intelligent enough to realise that, but I'm clearly dealing with sub-standard IQ's here.

Dear little Tammy decided to make it personal and to drag up my previous dealings in this world, so I have the right of reply. If you don't like my comments, then... (hmmm I wonder how many infraction points I have before completing this sentence).

Brad, if I remember correctly...
Do I know you?

didn't you leave part-way through a war? While we watched as your tribe Coming "crumble", you were busy bailing? As a player, but more significantly, as a leader what gives you the right to criticize someone's ability to play this game and to subjectify her because of their rank when you weren't even able to hold your tribe together, let alone deal with your own account during the war? As to the timing of Uruz's declaration, we have made it clear in numerous other threads: We didn't join the war for Static. They were at war with Drama, and had a similar cause, but they weren't a part of declaration and never will be. I'd comment on the "terrible tactical decisions" she's made, but there needs to be a "terrible" one first.
I had basically quit BEFORE the Nooble war. I suggest you go find out what you are talking about before posting here. Go check my noblings directly before the Nooble v COMING war. We've been over this, but I'll remind you again:

1 - If a player decides to leave when not in a war or under heavy attack, everyone pats him/her on the back and wishes him/her the best.

2 - If a player leaves during a war, oh dear.... he/she MUST be leaving because of the war.

Wake up chump.

People have reasons for quitting the game and I had made it clear to several leaders that I wanted to quit REGARDLESS of the state of the world, whether Nooble declared or not. Nooble didn't make me quit, that decision had been made weeks earlier. Go ask the COMING players and for that matter, go ask Deb, GM and several other world leaders.

Did you come up with that idea about counting responses all by yourself? :icon_eek:
No, but when someone is stupid enough to give me the ammo, I will use it. I'll be reminding her every time she posts from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had basically quit BEFORE the Nooble war. I suggest you go find out what you are talking about before posting here. Go check my noblings directly before the Nooble v COMING war. We've been over this, but I'll remind you again:

1 - If a player decides to leave when not in a war or under heavy attack, everyone pats him/her on the back and wishes him/her the best.

2 - If a player leaves during a war, oh dear.... he/she MUST be leaving because of the war.

Wake up chump.

People have reasons for quitting the game and I had made it clear to several leaders that I wanted to quit REGARDLESS of the state of the world, whether Nooble declared or not. Nooble didn't make me quit, that decision had been made weeks earlier. Go ask the COMING players and for that matter, go ask Deb, GM and several other world leaders.

No, but when someone is stupid enough to give me the ammo, I will use it. I'll be reminding her every time she posts from now on.

Checked your noblings for the month prior to the Nooble war (uh-oh!). Shows quite the opposite of what you claim, actually a large nobling increase in the last two weeks. Want me to post them? I even made a nice graph ;) (Yeah ok, its been a slow day).

After your brief skirmish with Nooble a few weeks earlier you knew fine well our intentions towards Coming. And from our movements from that point on only a fool wouldn't have realised we were getting ready to take your tribe apart.

A good leader would have prepared his tribe. Instead, you did jack all and concentrated on preparing excuses (you "choose" to plant the seeds of no1 from above to escape from the likely no2). If Nooble dont attack then you stay. But if they do, then the excuse is firmly in place. Can't believe you actually thought you would escape with a 'pat on the back'.

When we heard about your excuses we smelt fear right away and knew you were all prepped up to bail if we declared. You really hung your tribe out to dry.

Funny that you contacted 'several world leaders' (the main seed of the excuse). However, i very well remember the surprise from of your players when we mailed them to laugh about your excuses. The thread they made in your forums asking if you were quitting had us just about wetting ourselves. But then, i guess they didnt really need to know as you hoped 'Nooble' maybe wouldn't declare.

You chickened out, simple as that.

DeletedUser

Wake up chump.

He quit weeks before the Nooble war, which is one of the reasons jumping ship from Static to Nooble was so easy. I didn't even attack Faaaaark until I was 100 percent he was gone. Nooble didn't make him quit, he was flatlined way before that.

DeletedUser

Nope. Nooble declared on 9/2/11

09/01/11 2
10/01/11 1
11/01/11 2
12/01/11 2
13/01/11 3
14/01/11 2
15/01/11 0
16/01/11 2
17/01/11 0
18/01/11 0
19/01/11 2
20/01/11 1
21/01/11 0
22/01/11 2
23/01/11 2
24/01/11 3
25/01/11 2
26/01/11 5
27/01/11 2
28/01/11 6
29/01/11 1
30/01/11 8
31/01/11 1
01/02/11 9
02/02/11 4
03/02/11 6
04/02/11 1
05/02/11 0
06/02/11 7
07/02/11 2
08/02/11 1

Where's the flatline?

DeletedUser

As I said, check the actual noblings. How many were war caps?? Most of them are random expansion and internals done by Steve, my co-player. As I said... look at the noblings... not the number of noblings, then compare them to my normal noblings when in war mode. Do you see any long range war noblings?? No.

These are the last war caps:

Dinosaur World (521|634) K65 9,481 Apple the first faaaaark [COMING] 2011-01-24 23:21:09
Sisscos eighth village (518|621) K65 9,265 Apple the first faaaaark [COMING] 2011-01-24 14:26:51

The 24th of January.

As for those that knew, go ask GM, Deb, the Static leaders and the leaders within COMING. Yes, you are right that not all players within COMING knew about me leaving, as I didn't feel the need to tell everyone that I was quitting. No need to cause issues until I was sure of a succession plan. I was hoping for a smooth transition to be handled with Static, but GM had other ideas that would hopefully save his tribe from a future war. If need be, I'll go dig up the posts created by Deb where she confirms that she knew in advance that I intended to quit.

Either way, let's get back on topic here. I've heard that Tammy has quit due to the overwhelming attacks on her account. Surely this can't be true after only posting a day ago that I should leave this world for the big boys to play. Maybe she isn't a big boy after all???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, what have war noblings have to do with it? (excuses). Who were you at war with in those 2wks?

You said check your stats, and they showed a dramatic increase in those 2wks.

One day into the war you posted this >> "The haters will say I'm quitting because of the Nooble war, but if I had quit last week, nothing would have been said of it."

Confirmation that you hadn't quit prior to the war.

DeletedUser

Lol, what have war noblings have to do with it? (excuses). Who were you at war with in those 2wks?

You said check your stats, and they showed a dramatic increase in those 2wks.

One day into the war you posted this >> "The haters will say I'm quitting because of the Nooble war, but if I had quit last week, nothing would have been said of it."

Confirmation that you hadn't quit prior to the war.
It was well known that COMING was still at war with Allos' tribe at that time.

Go ask anyone you noob.