War - The "Long" Ranger

DeletedUser

If you are judging LOKI based on ur arch nemesis so be it.
I will judge 1984 on Orsio. :icon_biggrin:
I am not juding any tribe on a single member, but you feel free to do that.

I was judging LOKI on their past criticism towards certain tribes, when most of their tribe is exactly what they've trolled against, the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93127

I was judging LOKI on their past criticism towards certain tribes, when most of their tribe is exactly what they've trolled against, the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Was this before or after u declared on SchOol?

I'll assume after. So we are hypocrites now.
Ok then. Lets try to count the tribes in our fingers.

1984-Your arch nemesis made it clear she doesn't like you. But since your not judging LOKI based off of that. You can see many LOKI celebrating 1984's declaration. Until Orsio decides to bring us in the thread in an amusing way haha. But feel free to say LOKI was wrong for criticizing 1984 for recruiting ex-SchOol. I guess that makes us hypocrites :icon_eek: Yes, cause LOKI recruits people they were at war with (sarcasm). I could care less if you were in good terms with them or they were your epic spy. Blah. You recruited members from the tribe you are waring.

Hermit- Now Hippo. If you are calling us hypocrites for trolling Hermit then I guess we are noobs to you. It is your opinion so feel free to believe what you want.

SchOol- Your arch nemesis continues to nag you about SchOol. Hehe. You keep on responding. Its entertaining none the less. However they are your enemy. I really don't see how you care if we troll them or not after what you did to them lol. But of course when it comes to your friend Lakewind. Things get a bit different eh?

Credit is due where deserved. I think only 1984 was the only tribe that could have done what you did to SchOol. You were too intertwined with their business if you ask me. So you really messed them up good. Feel free to take every ounce of credit you can. Along with affecting how things in LOKI are happening. lol

HUG- Allies

ODA- Now tell me. Are they marked as enemies for you guys? Feel free to skip this question. :)

DeletedUser94483

alright to clear up lokis supposedly mass recruiting of recent...having watched this section of the world for awhile the members of sike it recruited essentially were already a part of the tribe the moment jen joined them. it was only inevitable for them to be recruited....so it wasnt really mass recruiting it was more or less cleaning up the command structure.

DeletedUser

alright to clear up lokis supposedly mass recruiting of recent...having watched this section of the world for awhile the members of sike it recruited essentially were already a part of the tribe the moment jen joined them. it was only inevitable for them to be recruited....so it wasnt really mass recruiting it was more or less cleaning up the command structure.

Shouldn't you be off rolling over in defeat or something?

DeletedUser

Here, I'll give you hypocrites at LOKI some nice news, just keep reading.

1984 has no problem with what you guys across to the east think of us, I have no problem with what anyone thinks of us. We've earned our place in this world, we got the stats to show it. Now you completely deluded people want to come on here, try and wind up and diminish my members hard work feel free. Childish but thats something I'm coming to expect from you guys and girls over there.

Anyway I'm not bothering with a childish bunch talking my members hard work down. Try doing something noteworthy before you criticize my members who have done something noone in the world can say they have done. One that note I won't be posting on the forums for a while until you guys and girls show a little bit of respect and stop taking peoples work and twisting things and putting them down, cya.

DeletedUser100410

I will judge 1984 on Orsio. :icon_biggrin:

eventhough i agree with Dan i still feel offended by this judgement.

For example, i can easily proove i am by far a better player than u.

My OD more than doubles yours.

But even if u take away my ODD (thanks School) , being less than half your size my ODA is bigger than yours

Its obvious that u troll in the forum while i keep on killing enemy troops in tw...

DeletedUser

One that note I won't be posting on the forums for a while until you guys and girls show a little bit of respect and stop taking peoples work and twisting things and putting them down, cya.

1) typo :p

2)
emoticon-00123-party.gif
we got rid of dan xD

DeletedUser

Smexy, well its good you wont be on here, you twist everything to make in suit you.

Its funny how you take the actions of 1 or 2 members for the whole tribe,

Its also funny, rock did not insult your tribe on taking school on, yet you took it as that.

Interesting, thats all.

DeletedUser

Smexy, well its good you wont be on here, you twist everything to make in suit you.

Its funny how you take the actions of 1 or 2 members for the whole tribe,

Its also funny, rock did not insult your tribe on taking school on, yet you took it as that.

Interesting, thats all.

What is there to twist?

LOKI did one of the things they are always trolling about - hugging. they recruited most of SIKE and NONE.

yet they then complain when 1984 recruit 2 SchOoL players, 1 after SchOoL has collapsed and the other who has always on good terms wirh 1984 anyway. there were about 50 members (please dont change it, its for easy numbers) in SchOoL when they declared. they recruited 2 of them. thats 4% recruitment.

DeletedUser94483

Bobby i believe the difference in opinion is the fact that school usually recruited to END a war and munch on all else...1984 recruited essentially war targets where their recruitment come from allies.

DeletedUser

As co-duke of LOKI I would like to apologize for any comments from my tribe that may have come off as rude to any one in 1984 or in any tribe for that matter. This "skirmish"/"war" or what ever people want to call it between LOKI and ODA is nothing but civil fun. I have the utmost respect for how Lakewind handled everything and is continuing to do so and I will do my best to make sure it is kept CLEAN and fun.

Is the world more exciting now, yes, but this thread isn't about the rest of the world and random allegations people have about one another. So I respectfully ask everyone to shut up and stop pointing the finger at who is better and let us (LOKI and ODA) have our fun.

Given the short notice, I think your declaration is very good Lakewind.

Regards,
Yeknomobep

--------------------------

Random thought: Who is anyone to claim they are better or worse then another person unless it was that person that defeated them?

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseSoldier

It would be awesome to see some actual stats happen on this long range war. Long range is hard work :)

DeletedUser

It would be awesome to see some actual stats happen on this long range war. Long range is hard work :)

Not always, actually, if you fake heavily sometimes they won't bother really defending and you can catch them off-guard. But if you're fighting good players that aren't really lazy, then yes, it is hard work.

DeletedUser

Not always, actually, if you fake heavily sometimes they won't bother really defending and you can catch them off-guard. But if you're fighting good players that aren't really lazy, then yes, it is hard work.

Mmmmh, guess I should ask my wife to take over my account. she is good in faking it :icon_redface:

Subwind

As co-duke of LOKI I would like to apologize for any comments from my tribe that may have come off as rude to any one in 1984 or in any tribe for that matter. This "skirmish"/"war" or what ever people want to call it between LOKI and ODA is nothing but civil fun. I have the utmost respect for how Lakewind handled everything and is continuing to do so and I will do my best to make sure it is kept CLEAN and fun.

Is the world more exciting now, yes, but this thread isn't about the rest of the world and random allegations people have about one another. So I respectfully ask everyone to shut up and stop pointing the finger at who is better and let us (LOKI and ODA) have our fun.

Given the short notice, I think your declaration is very good Lakewind.

Regards,
Yeknomobep

--------------------------

Random thought: Who is anyone to claim they are better or worse then another person unless it was that person that defeated them?

I second this. It would be nice if we could keep this thread to just ODA and LOKI. So far the stats are 1 - 0 conquers to LOKI, but given the distance travelling, I don't think there'll be much of a climb just yet.

~Matt