War - The "Long" Ranger

DeletedUser98015

Just cuz i got my .... handed to me does not mean i am rolling over...just trying to figure out how to strike back....usefully.

strike back? just seems like your quitting to me lol but i guess il wait for your incoming and nobles :icon_biggrin: please make it soon nobling you with out retaliation is kinda boring :icon_razz:

HorseSoldier

I'm rooting for ODA. A week ago it would have been the opposite but the noname brats representing Loki here on the pnp have changed my mind. I wouldn't mind heading east myself.

Not always, actually, if you fake heavily sometimes they won't bother really defending and you can catch them off-guard. But if you're fighting good players that aren't really lazy, then yes, it is hard work.
You're right and it should be a walk in the park for ODA.

DeletedUser

I'm rooting for ODA. A week ago it would have been the opposite but the noname brats representing Loki here on the pnp have changed my mind. I wouldn't mind heading east myself.

You're right and it should be a walk in the park for ODA.

yeah yeah yeah, we know you iz now best buddies with the school refugees :icon_biggrin:

walk in de park huh?

jtr0374l.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah yeah yeah, we know you iz now best buddies with the school refugees

^^^ you fool! i had no incoming in the school\1984 war so how is that a refugee? i was thinking of leaving school for a few months but stayed because my freinds were there. hence when my freinds(active best members of school) left and started ODA i joined them.......... ODA is a VERY good tribe as you will soon see........ an action speaks a thousand words so keep speaking and doing nothing.... lmao

iam guna eat you alive ingame you fool! IGN? so i can send some love?

DeletedUser

His ingame is William Anker (That is so allowed by the way wolfie
emoticon-00144-nod.gif
)

I'd like to add...
an action speaks a thousand words
So true, yet LOKI sit and flame while we here carry out actions to rid the world of the #1 tribe, while they war, erm... Hermit... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

here,here, smexy........ ill see you ingame William Anker.......... :icon_twisted:

my IGN is Demonika...........

DeletedUser

I find it odd, that LOKI are so active on the externals, yet in game, with ODA villages in there clusters, they have only been able to take 2 since they launched on us a few days back, it just goes to show the calibre of our local players in there areas and the sitters, able to split, snipe and defend with only a handful of troops against (for the most part) several second trains

If LOKI were as active in game as there are in the externals, this war might be a bit funner, alas, hopefully they will step up a level when we start eating through them in k17, k27, k37..... the list goes on....

careful LOKI, the :axemen: are coming.....

DeletedUser98015

I find it odd, that LOKI are so active on the externals, yet in game, with ODA villages in there clusters, they have only been able to take 2 since they launched on us a few days back, it just goes to show the caliber of our local players in there areas and the sitters, able to split, snipe and defend with only a handful of troops against (for the most part) several second trains

At the start only one LOKI member was attacking ODA because wanted them villages near him. not long after ODA declared.

I also think after that one LOKI member started to fake lakewind but im not to sure...

DeletedUser

At the start only one LOKI member was attacking ODA because wanted them villages near him. not long after ODA declared.

I also think after that one LOKI member started to fake lakewind but im not to sure...

Oh well, we can all thank flip for the ODA expansion plan :) nom nom nom

DeletedUser

well i thought we were discussing a fantasy reality ?

back in the real world, it would seem several members, of loki, are working togeather for the same purpose, tried to take the villages of gemini, it's great to see that after all that great team work, tons of fakes and lots of nukes, that the almighty loki managed to take...

wait for it......

2 whole villages.... i'm pretty impressed with the skill level of loki lol

any group of half decent players would of removed those villages within 24 hours, especially as most were not supported or stacked.

Now imagine, with the calibre of these members, whats going to happen when ODA's support, nobles and nukes start landing in the area?

Answers on a post card please ;)

DeletedUser93127

What happens when ODA members are going to migrate to K17? More fun. :)

Subwind

The morning gemini w was launched on, there were a total of 8 LOKI members attacking ODA. We have, as best as we can, only attacked these players back.

I believe a few stray attacks have hit other players, but we didn't have time to sit through the massive list of 2000 coords to try to filter out incorrect coordinates.

~Matt

DeletedUser

2 whole villages.... i'm pretty impressed with the skill level of loki lol

Atleast we tuk 2 they are also sending FAKES and NUKES and NOBLEs in NUKES but they still didnt take anyone villa...so wat you think about these DECENT SKILL PLAYERS mate...??

DeletedUser93127

Atleast we tuk 2 they are also sending FAKES and NUKES and NOBLEs in NUKES but they still didnt take anyone villa...so wat you think about these DECENT SKILL PLAYERS mate...??

And let the flames continue lul....

It aint a forum anymore hah.

DeletedUser

excuse me while i point out the real obvious...

Tribe ranking for the continent 17
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 LOKI 7,68 Mio. 784
10 ODA 63.391 7

Tribe ranking for the continent 27
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 LOKI 7,33 Mio. 736
4 ODA 708.457 72

736 villages in this k belong to loki, and they only managed to take 2 villages?

most of us are situated in k's far far away, we will get there and when we do, we will rip your members apart ;)

it's not really rocket science is it ? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if those villas were soooo isolated, you should either not have taken them or have them properly stacked. taking them first and than bitching that it is normal that they are lost seems a bit stupid to me

DeletedUser

Saying we have only taken 2 villages to an isolated cluster means nothing, those villages were there back when they were fighting SIKE in school, and therefore they had them stacked accordingly..

Saying the players are good at stacking, sniping means nothing.

DeletedUser

Saying we have only taken 2 villages to an isolated cluster means nothing, those villages were there back when they were fighting SIKE in school, and therefore they had them stacked accordingly..

Saying the players are good at stacking, sniping means nothing.

you might want to check with your members who were attacking :) those villages were not stacked or supported at the time, but have a cookie for trying anyway..... ;)