War - The "Long" Ranger

DeletedUser

don pako was the account we asked not to be recruited. HUG recruited anyway, plus at least one other not on the list agreed.

~Matt

insult ?

from what i understand, and i could be wrong here, is that HUG wanted to save some of LOKI and approached us to end the war between ODA and LOKI, we agreed that they could take some members in but we would be eating what we felt was our food.

After an internal vote, don pako was not to be invited, however, it appears someone in HUG has decided to invite him anyway, I'm not sure where this is going to lead to, but am sure we will find out today ;)

I think the only insult going on here is HUG insulting ODA and inviting in someone marked by our tribe as food.......

Wow.

DeletedUser

insult ?

from what i understand, and i could be wrong here, is that HUG wanted to save some of LOKI and approached us to end the war between ODA and LOKI, we agreed that they could take some members in but we would be eating what we felt was our food.

After an internal vote, don pako was not to be invited, however, it appears someone in HUG has decided to invite him anyway, I'm not sure where this is going to lead to, but am sure we will find out today ;)

I think the only insult going on here is HUG insulting ODA and inviting in someone marked by our tribe as food.......

Tattered-

Yes HUG did approach ODA to end this war as it would've dragged HUG into yet another war.

Regarding Don Pako, I was given a green light to invite the list provided to Matt while your votes were still going on. Only within a few hours of the invites did we get the solid no on Don Pako.

There has been no insult nor deceit from HUG to ODA.

Subwind

Tattered-

Yes HUG did approach ODA to end this war as it would've dragged HUG into yet another war.

Regarding Don Pako, I was given a green light to invite the list provided to Matt while your votes were still going on. Only within a few hours of the invites did we get the solid no on Don Pako.

Sorry, this was my fault. I had not been clear with either Chris or my tribe mates. I will take all the flames here.

~Matt

DeletedUser97141

Tattered-

Ok, but what about the other person who joined HUG and was not on that list?

DeletedUser

Sorry, this was my fault. I had not been clear with either Chris or my tribe mates. I will take all the flames here.

~Matt

This is why Matt is probably one of the most recpected players on TW because he admits to mistakes and is willing to take blame.

DeletedUser

Tattered-

so the question that remains is.... why is he still in hug ? even this very second, someone we have vetod is still in HUG ?

DeletedUser

Ok, but what about the other person who joined HUG and was not on that list?

An apology I made to Matt for not informing him. I have talked with Matt since and have apologized for this.

so the question that remains is.... why is he still in hug ? even this very second, someone we have vetod is still in HUG ?

Regarding this... I'd rather take this topic out of PnP and talk ingame or skype. I think you have my skype if not, ask Matt.

I have no intent in misleading anyone.