War - The "Long" Ranger

DeletedUser

Um are you the 1984 member or the guy who doesn't play on this world anymore?

im just a guy who doesnt play on this world but has a lot of friends in 1984, HUG, 1 or 2 in ODA and 1 or 2 even in Hermit.

I will be glad to see the back of LOKI's posts frankly. Seeing you and W. Anker trolling every thread to death really takes any pleasure out of these forums... Though, you may just continue and they will become HUGs posts.

Though, does it really matter who i am? you still havent responded. just like a politician, avoiding any real questions :D

DeletedUser100410

was it on this thread that someone (from LOKI) claimed that they were winning the war because two members from ODA left the tribe?

i would love to quote that one now, lol

anyone care to explain what is happening

LOKI disbanding? Merging into HUG? running away from ODA?

This time i wont say that all this is because of 1984 (or me lol) declaring on School :p Merits go to ODA fight power, i think Matts stats were lovely presented. May be that is what happened -> well presented stats -> cowards start abandoning the ship...

Subwind

I will post on this just to confirm the situation.

Chris came to me and asked if there was any way to resolve the war, I suggested that LOKI had not done their alliance justice in starting a war they could not fight on their own. We agreed that the best solution would be that LOKI merged the better players into HUG, and the rest are food.

Only 1 player from the list discussed have ODA stated they do not wish HUG to recruit. This allows the other 9 players into HUG.

LOKI are not running away, they have chosen a smarter option and joined a larger tribe. It was a civil agreement.

However, no matter how you paint the stats, ODA were winning, and were becoming more organised by the day, after being caught on the hop.

Merits to LOKI for taking a swing at the waking dog, Greater merits to ODA for getting it together quick, and for barking louder and biting harder.

Hopefully the former LOKIans will have the respect to be fair in comment. I know the ODAers are very grateful for the test, and pleased with the overall result.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Chris came to me and asked if there was any way to resolve the war, I suggested that LOKI had not done their alliance justice in starting a war they could not fight on their own. We agreed that the best solution would be that LOKI merged the better players into HUG, and the rest are food.

Only 1 player from the list discussed have ODA stated they do not wish HUG to recruit. This allows the other 9 players into HUG.

LOKI are not running away, they have chosen a smarter option and joined a larger tribe. It was a civil agreement.

However, no matter how you paint the stats, ODA were winning, and were becoming more organised by the day, after being caught on the hop.

Merits to LOKI for taking a swing at the waking dog, Greater merits to ODA for getting it together quick, and for barking louder and biting harder.

Hopefully the former LOKIans will have the respect to be fair in comment. I know the ODAers are very grateful for the test, and pleased with the overall result.

~Matt

few questions...

1) why would chris (hug duke) come to you? this was ODA Vs LOKI. wouldnt it have made more sense for pre (yekno) to go to you?

2) list pl0x?

DeletedUser

~Matt

Even though I still think this war shouldn't have happened and the person that started it has tailed out, a few good things came from it. Players quit coz of a few incoming while others showed they belong to the best of the best.
I can not say some seriously disappointed me but overall I am happy to see ODA separated the boys from the man.

IMHO ODA has given a nice performance

DeletedUser

Sjaak Zwart, nice post.

I'm happy to see this to be honest, good luck to those left in all tribes (LOKI, HUG, 1984, ODA) all have proven their worth (or most) and should make the late stage most intresting :)

DeletedUser

Well, congratulations to HUG... Trying to HUG the world and taking away the decent warrings.

DeletedUser100410

SO, THIS war is over?

or ar there any former loki u r still going after?

It seems HUG finally managed a way to be in the northern hemisphere...

DeletedUser

~Matt

so does this make me food?

Subwind

How about jump through hoops...it was after all ODA that said you couldn't be recruited!!

don pako was the account we asked not to be recruited. HUG recruited anyway, plus at least one other not on the list agreed.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Would have been an insult to not recruit him.

insult ?

from what i understand, and i could be wrong here, is that HUG wanted to save some of LOKI and approached us to end the war between ODA and LOKI, we agreed that they could take some members in but we would be eating what we felt was our food.

After an internal vote, don pako was not to be invited, however, it appears someone in HUG has decided to invite him anyway, I'm not sure where this is going to lead to, but am sure we will find out today ;)

I think the only insult going on here is HUG insulting ODA and inviting in someone marked by our tribe as food.......