War - The "Long" Ranger

DeletedUser

Kssssjt go to your own "we are the greatest coz we intern school left overs" thread No need to lie coz I don't give a shit (sure hope shit is allowed doedoe looks a bit silly wolfie)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93127

There was no point in kicking ratchet in the beginning because it was going to be included in the stats anyway. lol. Also we had the sit.

But now it has been kicked because we decided to dump the account and not waste time with it. Back to our little stalement war.

DeletedUser

There was no point in kicking ratchet in the beginning because it was going to be included in the stats anyway. lol. Also we had the sit.

But now it has been kicked because we decided to dump the account and not waste time with it. Back to our little stalement war.

stale·mate (st
amacr.gif
l
prime.gif
m
amacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)n.1. A situation in which further action is blocked; a deadlock.
2. A drawing position in chess in which the king, although not in check, can move only into check and no other piece can move.

tr.v. stale·mat·ed, stale·mat·ing, stale·mates To bring into a stalemate.

Seeing as we are making progress in this war, it can't really be called a stalemate.

If you can stick to facts, it would be appreciated, whimsical wishes or fantasy situations just don't cut it ;)

DeletedUser93127

stale·mate (st
amacr.gif
l
prime.gif
m
amacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)n.1. A situation in which further action is blocked; a deadlock.
2. A drawing position in chess in which the king, although not in check, can move only into check and no other piece can move.

tr.v. stale·mat·ed, stale·mat·ing, stale·mates To bring into a stalemate.

Seeing as we are making progress in this war, it can't really be called a stalemate.

If you can stick to facts, it would be appreciated, whimsical wishes or fantasy situations just don't cut it ;)

Uhm. Okay.

1. Ratchet has been kicked.
2. Back to our little stalement war
3. AKA remember don pako? covert :)

DeletedUser

Uhm. Okay.

1. Ratchet has been kicked.

but still being played, so nice attempt ;)

2. Back to our little stalement war

No matter how many times you call it a stalemate, it's not going to make it so ;)

3. AKA remember don pako? covert :)

Yes for 2 reasons.

trying to take easy villages from me and failed ;)

i sent a few nukes at him and all of a sudden he was like 'i survived millions of nukes blah blah blah'

bold

anything else to say ? ;)

DeletedUser

I would like to thank Loki for bringing some fun back into this world for me,even if it was not intentional!

P.S. Who is Don Pako?

DeletedUser

You should remember him Kev. I sniped his crappy 600-700ms train to save a village for boriucapower.

That's where I got my sniper of the day award from :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95452

Seems Loki nostalgic of old times ... kicked a few others recently ;p

DeletedUser93127

there is no more LOKI.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So funny that as soon as anyone took a fight to LOKI they collapsed...

so now its gonna be ODA Vs HUG?

DeletedUser93127

ODA can surely mark LOKI as refugees and continue fighting.

DeletedUser

there is no more LOKI.

ODA can surely mark LOKI as refugees and continue fighting.

if thats the offical line and your new duke is happy with you saying that and agree's with you, then we will be more then happy to oblige ;)

DeletedUser

Still didnt respond to me about saying how LOKI collapsed as soon as anyone showed them any fight :p

And you have the nerve to claim how 1984 are a pile of rubbish when as soon as LOKI hit a wall they break apart

DeletedUser93127

Still didnt respond to me about saying how LOKI collapsed as soon as anyone showed them any fight :p

And you have the nerve to claim how 1984 are a pile of rubbish when as soon as LOKI hit a wall they break apart

Um are you the 1984 member or the guy who doesn't play on this world anymore?