War - The "Long" Ranger

DeletedUser

a perfectly good explanation.

it is however a contradiction of previous statements made by your tribe; these are isolated villas and loosing them is of no importance. I do not stack because i snipe and or re-cap:icon_rolleyes:

Orsio can't play the game at all. He couldn't dodge a nuke at 300 hours. As a matter of fact, the whole bunch of us at 1984 can't play the game either.

Furthermore, most of us are illiterate. Dan and Christy are the worst but the rest of us aren't far behind. We are constantly making statements that we think are clear but find that the rest of the better players (which is damn near every single player on this world) have a much better grasp on english and are constantly showing us where comments in one regard should always be applied across the board.

We appreciate you constantly pointing these facts out as we hope it will reduce the overall number of those pesky villages we keep getting from inactives (they just fall out of the sky, we can't figure it out) and we hope soon that we can get back to our favorite past time...sticking our thumb up our own arses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

its difficult to re cap if all your villages in the area are catted (smithy to 0 and VHQ to 0) yeah, fun!

So what u do is u stack some of them and try to snipe and recap from those stacked. You dodge the others. But u cant snipe for ever. If your opponent is active he will simply resend the noble train for 4/5 times cause u cant stack against his leading nuke/noble and he will eventually get the village if u cant stack it.

Some other newbies i used to face use to send me 5 full nuke noble from 5 different villages which is not a so newbie tactic if your opponent has so few troops that he cant stack against a single nuke. You could argue the defender was stupid not to dodge enough troops to stack against a nuke but, same eaxmple as before, you cant do it forever.

And as someone already said on this thread (i think) offensive troops build faster than defenses.

DeletedUser

Dan and Christy are the worst
emoticon-00144-nod.gif

DeletedUser

And as someone already said on this thread (i think) offensive troops build faster than defenses.

Depends how you loose your defense. After all defending is way more easier than offending, even if you are gangbanged.
Only thing you need is dedicated sitters.
Basically thats why it called tribalwars, not alone wars or something ... you need your tribe.

DeletedUser60942

really i haven't seen very much on either side. we are talking about 15000 villages plus on each side. a few villages here or there don't mean anything. it's gonna be a long war. granted we started it because of some yayhoos, but it was inevitable. all of this talk about ripping us to shreds is just nonsense. this war will be won by people quitting and/or merges... just as every other war has been won on this world. thousands of incoming we have seen. thousands of incoming you shall see. let's all download the latest opera script and have a party.

Subwind

28th July 2011

LOKI - ODA

3rd - Rank - 4th
20 - Members - 13
149.105.481 - Points - 132.882.901
15.598 - Villages - 13.596
36 - Tribe Changes - 19
32 - Conquered Villages - 86
292.123 - Point Increase - 780.857
37.487.038 - ODA - 92.332.932
150.332.034 - ODD - 74.614.0630

2 Players have left ODA since the last update.

Also, I am not 100% sure on the recaps, but stats shown have included recaps. Will update later.

~Matt

DeletedUser100410

May be LOKI will recruit them :p

Nice stats, well done ODA i must say.

DeletedUser

May be LOKI will recruit them :p

Nice stats, well done ODA i must say.

it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Loki is down in caps but up in OD and managed to get 2 players go inactive.

As far as reruiting goes, we prefer active players so perhaps they can find a home in kermit or 1984 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Loki is down in caps but up in OD and managed to get 2 players go inactive.

As far as reruiting goes, we prefer active players so perhaps they can find a home in kermit or 1984 :icon_wink:

which 2 players did LOKI make go inactive ?

DeletedUser

nope, I know at least 1 of those was kicked for not being a team player and attack LOKI

DeletedUser

it seems there is some inconsistency between the 2 posts above.

would you care to explain ?

Sometimes it is best not to share conversations held in private with the outside world :icon_wink:

other than that I'd have to agree with Matt: ...

DeletedUser

Sometimes it is best not to share conversations held in private with the outside world :icon_wink:

other than that I'd have to agree with Matt: ...

well if your going to claim something, then you should at least have some type of proof, afterall, to not have proof and to babble stuff on the forums will in the end make you look stupid.

food for thought ;)

DeletedUser

I prefer looking stupid over posting private conversations. sowwy. silly old me...