chart
[/spoil]

lol

DeletedUser

Are you sure about that bro?

[spoil][/spoil]

[spoil][/spoil]

[spoil][/spoil]

I'm gonna have to bust you on this one you're lying. You sure seemed to like posting stats when they were in your favor.

Wouldn't want to bust you on this one PA, but Uruz have had better stats for the last 3 days, I cannot see any post from Uruz's members showing the stats at all lately, regardless of them being good or bad. The only stats that were posted by us were early in the war, since then there has been no need to. Drama felt the need to post them every few days. Since of course, they got in front :lol:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't want to bust you on this one PA, but Uruz have had better stats for the last 3 days, I cannot see any post from Uruz's members showing the stats at all lately, regardless of them being good or bad. The only stats that were posted by us were early in the war, since then there has been no need to. Drama felt the need to post them every few days. Since of course, they got in front :lol:

Well look 3 posts up, YOUR WINNING, YEY!!

DeletedUser

You guys can stop with the blah blah don't care about the stats bit. You started this thread by posting stats so they were seperate from the Static war and every chance you got you kept reminding us how good you were with the advantage you had. It is only natural that when the tide was turned you would stop posting them.

Oh and yeah the stats favor you the past 3 days, it helps that the last 78 caps on Zilerox are not included. Perhaps I should kick Roversbeef to even thing out a bit? :lol:

DeletedUser

Sighs, why are we arguing on who cares about stats, and who doesn't. Bottom line comes down to you say we care about them, we say we don't this argument can go on for awhile. Then it just gets annoying and repetitive but heres stats no I'm not posting stats cause they benefit uruz as you all claim we only do it when its on our favor.

Since Declaring
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Players: ZileroX
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:13:54 to 06/07/2011 19:27:46

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,098
Side 2: 6,033
Difference: 4,935

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 582
Difference: 245

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,214,006
Side 2: 53,146,037
Difference: 42,932,031

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,223,801
Side 2: 5,570,639
Difference: 2,346,838

chart
[/spoil]

24hr Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 150
Difference: 136

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 35
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 136,490
Side 2: 1,438,652
Difference: 1,302,162

chart

Side 1: 126,206
Side 2: 332,639
Difference: 206,433

chart
[/spoil]

48hrs Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 280
Difference: 250

chart

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 62
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 286,332
Side 2: 2,679,807
Difference: 2,393,475

chart

Side 1: 266,385
Side 2: 591,661
Difference: 325,276

chart
[/spoil]

Skipped posting last week stats, if it means that much to you all I'll edit the post later and put it in there.

DeletedUser

Erroneous. I don't care who has better stats, I really don't. I like pointing out contradicting things people say, Jay earlier posted stats three times, then yesterday said I don't care about stats. Those are two contradicting things, if you don't and never cared about stats, why post them at all.

DeletedUser27158

You guys can stop with the blah blah don't care about the stats bit. You started this thread by posting stats so they were seperate from the Static war and every chance you got you kept reminding us how good you were with the advantage you had. It is only natural that when the tide was turned you would stop posting them.

Oh and yeah the stats favor you the past 3 days, it helps that the last 78 caps on Zilerox are not included. Perhaps I should kick Roversbeef to even thing out a bit? :lol:

Bite me Red, you know the past few weeks has been nothing but drills and PST's. <3

DeletedUser

If that makes you feel better, go for it! :)

Whether he is in Drama or not, he's still a member of Drama and must be dealt with. ZileroX was not an Uruz account. It was invited to Uruz, and stayed for a few days (if it was even that long), but it was not an Uruz account. So, feel free to add the stats of ZileroX. But either way you look at it, you're still cleaning up Static, not Uruz.

DeletedUser

Whether he is in Drama or not, he's still a member of Drama and must be dealt with. ZileroX was not an Uruz account. It was invited to Uruz, and stayed for a few days (if it was even that long), but it was not an Uruz account. So, feel free to add the stats of ZileroX. But either way you look at it, you're still cleaning up Static, not Uruz.
It was in Uruz, it is Uruz. You can say otherwise, but as soon as you took it in, longer than a cpl hours, it became Uruz.

DeletedUser

Wait a second, what if Zilerox came to URUZ and started murdering Drama that wouldn't count?

DeletedUser

Wait a second, what if Zilerox came to URUZ and started murdering Drama that wouldn't count?

No. Becoming a part of a tribe isn't dependant on their war performance. I can't believe I have to run through this with you. Before I write this, can I ask why your even posting here? You don't play this world, what does it matter to you?

Becoming a part of a tribe doesn't mean that they have to do well in a war, while that is preferable, it isn't required. First off, the person must intergrate themselves with the tribe and get along with the people in the tribe. If the tribe doesn't get along and co-operate, it doesn't work out. Secondly, the person must be active. A person cannot get intergrated if they are not there to get involved. Thirdly, the player must exhibit a high level of knowledge about the game (I still maintain that it is a very simple game, and therefore, not knowing the basics is either due to them being stupid or ignorant. Either way...).

If the account were to do extremely well, and have 200+ caps against Drama, but lead to any internal drama, it would be in the same position it is in currently. Tribe less.

Is your question satisfactory answered?

It was in Uruz, it is Uruz. You can say otherwise, but as soon as you took it in, longer than a cpl hours, it became Uruz.

During my time on w53, I have spent time in Nooble and Coming (as of the main tribes). I must ask you. Am I Uruz, or am I Nooble or Coming?

Last edited by a moderator:

*TehDarkOne*

First off, the person must intergrate themselves with the tribe and get along with the people in the tribe. If the tribe doesn't get along and co-operate, it doesn't work out.

:icon_eek: No shit sherlock

Secondly, the person must be active. A person cannot get intergrated if they are not there to get involved.

WOW... we have a new genius on board :icon_rolleyes:

Thirdly, the player must exhibit a high level of knowledge about the game (I still maintain that it is a very simple game, and therefore, not knowing the basics is either due to them being stupid or ignorant. Either way...).

You make no sense at all. so if a person is bad at playing a game that means they are stupid/ignorant??? You seriously have no clue what you talk about

No way does a game determine someones intelligence level.

If the account were to do extremely well, and have 200+ caps against Drama, but lead to any internal drama, it would be in the same position it is in currently. Tribe less.

I highly doubt you would have kicked an account if it had 200+ caps on Drama! :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously dude, grow up. You guys kicked the account to save the stats. You guys invited the account. The account IS URUZ. The account was played by someone you guys put on the account. YOU CANNOT say they didn't "integrate" well with you guys when it was your friend that took over the account. BUT man once the account started losing village, he/she was no longer "integrated" well with your tribe. And when it started losing villages he/she was no longer capable to be in your tribe

During my time on w53, I have spent time in Nooble and Coming (as of the main tribes). I must ask you. Am I Uruz, or am I Nooble or Coming?

Umm Mr. Genius you where a member of all three. So that makes you a failure 2x and a member of Uruz now all in 1 world

Are you drunk again? Is that the excuse again? Because man every time you post it sounds more and more ignorant. This was by far one of the most baseless post I have ever seen in my 4 years playing this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No. Becoming a part of a tribe isn't dependant on their war performance. I can't believe I have to run through this with you. Before I write this, can I ask why your even posting here? You don't play this world, what does it matter to you?

Becoming a part of a tribe doesn't mean that they have to do well in a war, while that is preferable, it isn't required. First off, the person must intergrate themselves with the tribe and get along with the people in the tribe. If the tribe doesn't get along and co-operate, it doesn't work out. Secondly, the person must be active. A person cannot get intergrated if they are not there to get involved. Thirdly, the player must exhibit a high level of knowledge about the game (I still maintain that it is a very simple game, and therefore, not knowing the basics is either due to them being stupid or ignorant. Either way...).

Simple :|

You were Nooble, you were Coming, now you are URUZ, you are where you are. Why bother asking this? :|

DeletedUser

Nothing pisses me off more than people that bust balls over "you don't play here anymore why are you posting?" I invested a ton of time and energy into this world and just because I don't have the hours to put into an account it takes all of ten minutes to read and post. I still have a ton of friends here, people I talk to daily and last I checked it was free forum so I'll post as often as I like. In fact maybe I'll grab an account and play or do I already have one :icon_eek:. Last I heard I was Rednecks then on Spotted Cow, I was on Zilerox for a day then that bastrd, maybe even Wiggy who knows.

First off, the person must intergrate themselves with the tribe and get along with the people in the tribe. If the tribe doesn't get along and co-operate, it doesn't work out.

You know, you made a comment about how well URUZ get along with people and I forgot to comment on it but since you bring up this point I can't help myself. I was in Nooble with you guys and upon my entry, all I ever heard was how impossible you URUZ guys as a whole were to deal with. Now, this wasn't my opinion I never spoke to you guys but it was always a topic amongst the 40 people that were in those chats that you guys collectively (especially Tammie) were about as much fun as watching paint dry. I didn't even know you guys and I stuck up for you guys all the time. I kept saying, "She/They can't be that bad" ALL THE TIME. Nooble had two chats, one was for tribe stuff and the other was an anything goes and you guys weren't in both, yeah real chum. But I had a positive outlook and gave you guys the benefit of the doubt because I know how I can come off on skype and overall and thought perhaps you guys were misunderstood somehow. Then I saw in game mail between Tammie and Sandy and holy crap it was outta control. But still wasn't ready for a conviction yet, thought meh shes probably just having a bad day. Then you guys broke off and that was that. Fast forward a few weeks or whatever when Nooble completely dissolved and TOS formed. In some random chat room the biggest mouth in all of TW (Joe/Bugcommander) was busting my chops about all of Raven's caps against TOS and I said, "he's eating our inactives he won't attack active members of TOS that was the deal he said" and somehow that got turned into "Power said in exchange for free inactive villages URUZ are supporting TOS". I wake up the next day and log into skype and it got back to Rednecks which in turn got back to Tammie. Now at this point I have never spoken to Tammie, I spoke with Jay a lot and hes a really cool dude and I enjoyed our conversations. Tammie goes into a tirade for like 5 days, she was incapable of speaking like a human being to me. I was polite and answered her questions and she spoke to me like a piece of garbage. I'm thinking to myself, "she really cant be this miserable" eventually she got over it and we talked and worked together a few times and it was fun. Then she got pissed at me again because she thought I was on Cow and that was the last I ever spoke to her but those first few conversations HOLY CRAP DUDE. She was straight up impossible to talk to, judge was like that a few times, Jay on a few occasions overreacted, you're busting my balls about posting here yeah I'd love to have you guys over for Sunday dinner. How can you get along with a group of people when you have to walk on egg shells all the time. Sandy never deserved to be spoken to the way she did and I certainly didn't either, once you get to know me then yeah. But come on man, if 40 people are saying the same thing...where there is smoke there is fire.

And to me you'll always be URUZ for some reason I didn't even know you were in Coming.

DeletedUser

I didn't even know you guys and I stuck up for you guys all the time. I kept saying, "She/They can't be that bad" ALL THE TIME. Nooble had two chats, one was for tribe stuff and the other was an anything goes and you guys weren't in both, yeah real chum.

And to me you'll always be URUZ for some reason I didn't even know you were in Coming.

Firstly, Id like to thank you for at least sticking up for people you really didn't even know, You can't find a lot of people who would do that or it may just be me but nonetheless appreciate it.

Secondly, Steven (if I may call you that, if not imagine I put PA). We actually were in the chat, well most of was at least, When I say "most of us" I mean TEMA, Sprinkles, Frankie (my other co) I think mutha was in there and my self. Jay, and Raven however were there for a few. Raven left don't remember why (well I do but its not the point) but it's why the second chat was made. We had a option to go to it if we wanted to I OP'ed to not join cause I can't stand spammie chats (its why I ignore most of it). Just cause we didn't talk doesn't mean we aren't actually there. I popped up when it was important I.E - Needed D, snipe or what ever it may be.

Thirdly, Yes we were in COMING if you wish to even count that as us being there, think it lasted a matter of a day.