Rate the player above

DeletedUser

Ill take your word for it. Just dont say i didnt warn you when the XIII guy comes after you :icon_twisted:

Anyway RATE ME! (Same IGN)

Points: 3/10 Restarted, then slow point growth to 387. Too hard to tell, but doesn't look too good for you.
Tribe: 8/10 Good tribe for your points. Good points and ODA. Don't know too much about them, though.
OD: X/10 Restarted. Hard to tell unless it is later on.
Location: 8/10 Decent future noble targets and lots of farms in your area. Then again..it IS the rim.

IGN: NiZellattackgrimpig?

DeletedUser

NiZellattackgrimpig?

Points: 8/10 - Would be 9/10 if top 20, 10/10 if top 5. But nice ranking none-the-less.
Tribe: 9/10 - I like the member count, name, CoA and average. Nice going.
Location: 8/10 - Some healthy noble targets and a nice amount of farms
OD: 7/10 - Shows you've been clearing farms and worked a bit for your villages too.

IGN: My Pen Is Large

DeletedUser

My Pen Is Large

Tribe: 9/10 i think i know a couple of the players identities and they are good players :p
Location: 7/10 meh, nice farming area, but not many good noble targets
OD: 9/10 almost perfect, but to me it looks like you must have made your troops travel pretty far to get that ODA

IGN: Lulzuagain?

DeletedUser

Lulzuagain?

Tribe:9/10 lookin good so far
Location:9.5/10 great for farming but not a lot of high level noble targets
OD: 6/10 could be better

IGN: The Squirrel King

-M A R I O-

squirrel

points: 6/10 Being outgrown by a guy by you but beating most everyone else out.
tribe: 2/10 Seems like an MRT
Od: 7/10 A little high at your point level

-Guidinglight-

DeletedUser

-Guidinglight-

Points: 9.9999999999(repeating)/10 Number 1 in the world...Nuff said. Took off a slight amount because it looks like someone just took your 1st place spot.
OD: 9/10. Near perfect. Enough to show you worked for your villages, but not enough to make it look like you cleared TOO much. Also noticed some ODD. Probably from the war with ARMADA.
Location: 9/10. Great farms, both high and low points. A few higher point noble targets. I'd go after those :D.
Tribe: 8/10. Never really liked tribes that war before nobles. But absolutely loved any tribe that's the first tribe to take down Bigevans and Xshad out.

DeletedUser

NiZellattackgrimpig?

OD:9/10 You get around and clear when needed especially for villies
Location:9/10 Good spot for potential noble targets and targets.
Tribe:7/10 Don't really know them but could be good and in top 10

ign lmartin92

DeletedUser

Points: 5/10 Don't really know much about the whole point scheme, you are ranked 204 in your continent. All I can input.
OD: 7/10 You have a 4k ODA and a 2k ODD, you seem to be clearing villages around you, while having been attacked a few times, if I'm correct.
Location: 5/10 Your spot seems a bit tricky, you have some high point players near you, you have tribe mates in your 11x11, if you have a nice troop count you can make it work.
Tribe: 9/10 Don't really know much about them, but you have a nice dominance in your continent with a good mix of players, could use a bit of a trim down, but in time, could go far.

DeletedUser

Points: 4/10 Not so much... (Interesting village name though, are you on war with the noobs from Numb?, That's the tribe who boosted my bashpoints :D)
OD: 7/10 ODA is allways good :D
Location: 4/10 some stronger players around you... be carefull
tribe: - sorry never heard of it :D

ign: grinzold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

grinzold

Little to complain about, but not amazed either...so...yeah...

OD: 10/10
Amazed here, awesome :D

I don't know the local tribes, but you have many barbs nearby. Nozgaleth steals your farms a bit though i guess? (soz if spelt wrong)

Tribe: Never heard of them so i won't rate. Good member standard, but their are a lot of you...

DeletedUser

Gardevoir x

Points: pretty okayish but nothing special because you started right after the server started. 7/10
OD: 11.4k. Perfect amount in that phase, imo. Not too much and no turtle biatch 9/10
location: Not bad, not good. Kinda few villages somehow, dunno why :O maybe its just me-
tribe: Good amount of members, not too bad. Location could be better tho, since a lot of your tribe members are on your K.

DeletedUser

I'm just popping here to say.. I STARTED OVER A WEEK LATE, not as soon as it started!

bang, wasn't here...

mark the other guy.

DeletedUser

Gardevoir x

OD:9/10 Nice ODA it says you like clearing :)
Location: 6/10 Early on horrible look location as you have 3 tribe mates in your 11x11, but as nobling comes out, fast defense.
Tribe: 5/10 Don't know much about the tribe, but your going to have trouble in your continent, your tribal OD isn't the best.

DeletedUser4665

Points: 3/10 - Relative to the people by you, if you're not a turtle you could be a farm?
OD: 7/10 - I suppose you are clearing
Tribe: 7/10 - Looks solid. Can't really comment.

DeletedUser98416

RascustheGreat

Points: 8/10 Not bad... u have more than anyone in ur 13x13
OD: 1/10 very awfull...i dont have too mutch points than u, and still have lots highter OD...
Location: 5/10 not seem to be very well, u started with only 1 bonus village in ur 7x7... not sure what u farmed while BP was lasting :) have few more quitters around and thats all...others need to be cleared i guess
Tribe: 7/10 Decent numbers, but really dk what else could i say...

Blacky's Ign is same as here :)

DeletedUser

OD:6/10 I can see some move over there
Location:6/10 You got many guys that are growing to arround you
Tribe:2/10 Nothing much

DeletedUser

Toxic hasn't been made long thats why our OD tribal isint the best give us time and we will have more.

DeletedUser

TrooPah
OD:0/10
Location 0/10
tribe -/10