Rate the player above

DeletedUser

Lieutenant Z

Points: 7/10 Not bad but your area has a lot of bigger players.
Tribe: 6/10 Nothing personal just don't know much about it but of good size.
OD: 9/10 Good for your size and area.
Location: 8/10 Could be better but can't really help your location.

ign lmartin92
P.S. Started growing late due to vacation.

DeletedUser

lmartin92

Points: 1/10 - Practically a farm at this stage. Even if you started growing late (which you did, according to TW Stats) you should have way over double your points.
Tribe: 0/10 - Mass recruiters in my continent ;)
OD: 5/10 - Looks like you've just started clearing some new farms.
Location: 0/10 - Being outgrown and you have bigger, better players in your immediate area.

IGN: My Pen Is Large

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100646

Points: 7/10 - Everybody does it, but yu've done it with style
Tribe: 0/10 - Broke the cap via Styx script?
OD: 0/10 - Just fail.

IGN Et Set Ra

DeletedUser100652

How do you view all these stats on other people?? Or even on yourself? I'm so confused.

DeletedUser

et set ra

Tribe: 3/10 - Low points, low members. Not exactly the best place to be.
OD: 8/10 - I personally like it. There are a lot of people who like a lot of OD in the beginning. I personally like a modest amount. Shows you are clearing but at the same time aware of your troops.
Location: 8/10. I smell a lot of farms. Nobling might be a problem later, however.

IGN: NiZellattackgrimpig?

DeletedUser

How do you view all these stats on other people?? Or even on yourself? I'm so confused.

Look for them ingame and rate the player on a scale of 0 to 10. Is done manually, and is only a personal opinion.

NiZellattackgrimpig?

Points: 8/10 pretty good, you're top 30 and had a decent first noble target :)
Tribe: 6/10 looked through the member list and i dont recognize any of them. Could be decent though, we should see.
OD: 9/10 shows you actually cleared that second village which is good.

Total: 32/40

Ign: Niqht

DeletedUser

niqht

Points: 7/10 +1 as you started late and seem to grow very fast
Tribe: 7/10 No problem with them at all
OD: 7/10 Meh, a bit better than mine. Not high enough to be something special though
Location: 9/10 *Jealous* I had to make my own barbs... also you'v got some large area dominance

30/40 < Awesomes!

umm... ign: Gardevoir x <<< I started over a week late, be nice XD

DeletedUser100666

Gardenwhatshe/shecalled

Points: 7/10 - Could be better depending on whether you're planning on nobling early or not.
Tribe: 7/10 - Not bad, Good standard of members, Considering it's listing a recruitment section stating 'Only if you meet our recruitment standards' with no standards listed.
OD: 5/10 - Could be better, could be farm creating but nothing heavy yet.
Location: 2/10 - Terrible, minimal farms & 4 tribe members in your 15x15.

Total: 21/40 - Improvement needed boot and farm some of your tribe members.

Ign: Removed by toxic moon

DeletedUser

removed by toxic moon

Hmmm. Is it Akki or Sam?

Points: 6/10 - A bit low for a coplayed account 10 days old, but still respectable. Was there a restart in there? Who knows. 'Defensive start' and if their villa name is candid, then slow growth is acceptable. But, seriously, who g.a.s. about points?
Tribe: 6/10 - Jury's still out for me. A fast aggressive start...But a few glaring flaws. They've lost a member to interning already...and 3 inactives gives them a total of 14 players...an uphill battle to make it, anyway you dice it. Some surprising mistakes for over-co-played accounts brings into question their longevity...are they really in it for the long haul or just to make a splash and whore up awards in the new world...just like Columbus?
OD: 1/10 - How could you have any with defense? lol...and Akki is way to nice to go around attacking anyone ;) Maybe you can piss someone off enough into attacking you ;)
Location: 1/10 - I was unaware you were actually nowhere near your tribe! lol. I guess it's only a temporary tribe then?? Otherwise your first noble train will be a long trip.
Rep: 10/10 - It's Akki :) ..Thanks for the recipes lol!

Total: I can't add, just see the numbers about and figure it out yourself.
661110/10101010 Is that right?

DeletedUser

maleboxmike

Points: 5/10 - You are growing pretty much slowly. And with your ODA rises it seems that you are in to some useless pre-noble fighting.
Tribe: 6/10 - All I can say is meh
OD: 0/10 Big oda, idiotic useless fighting.

Rate: CreateMemories

DeletedUser

Create Memories

Points: 8/10 Niced size starting village but I think I would have nobled a little earlier.
Tribe: 7/10 Good sized tribe, from what I have seen very quick starters however how long will they stay around is my only worry.
OD: 4/10 Low OD in general, could be of benefit as you would have lost less troops but I feel you should have higher given your area.
Location:8/10 Lots of farms to choose from, minus 2 because of the little competition to your south but they are potentially very good noble targets

Boogie Monster

DeletedUser

Create Memories

Points: 8/10 Niced size starting village but I think I would have nobled a little earlier.
Tribe: 7/10 Good sized tribe, from what I have seen very quick starters however how long will they stay around is my only worry.
OD: 4/10 Low OD in general, could be of benefit as you would have lost less troops but I feel you should have higher given your area.
Location:8/10 Lots of farms to choose from, minus 2 because of the little competition to your south but they are potentially very good noble targets
Boogie Monster

Hope you don't mind if I comment.

I had shit claims if I would have rushed nobles and would probably have 1/5 less troops then I have now, in a few days I should start nobiling and with my current troops in not behind at all.

Well, there's no point in recruiting new members now, just because 1//3 of them can be nobled. Of course this was a premade, and early game recruiting is stupid if you didn't see him in a past world, and if he is a good player.

Lol, OD in this early stage is bad, that is how people pick noble claims you know ;), only idiots are proud for there early game ODA/ODD. And clearing a lot of players doesn't do much, they can call milita or just turtle. So in the end you lose more troops and res then you get. And they make good noble targets after ;)

Yeah, we have a few nice noble targets.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's cool, obviously I was never going to get an accurate representation of you because i am not near you and have never spoken to you so don't know your motives:icon_biggrin:

I was hoping you might do me though :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10 Slow growth, but it's probably because of the area,
Tribe: 2/10. Everything that has elite players in the profile are stupid.
OD: x/10 Cant tell, Like I said, if you clearled a lot of payers with spears it's play, if you cleared players with sword-spears, you probably lost a fair amount of troops.

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10 Slow growth, but it's probably because of the area,
Tribe: 2/10. Everything that has elite players in the profile are stupid.
OD: x/10 Cant tell, Like I said, if you clearled a lot of payers with spears it's play, if you cleared players with sword-spears, you probably lost a fair amount of troops.

My turn :icon_razz:
7/10 my growth has been relatively quick for 9 days worth of play, I had a bit of bad luck but have been growing quite quick recently.

Tribe: 2/10 I will agree with you here, but it is early days, with proper guidance any tribe can do well.

OD --

Location: 3/10 I think you are completely wrong here. I believe I have a very good location, the rim has less competition, allows me to grow effectively without competition. I have lots of farms and had to use very few troops to get these farms. I was never an early game player so the lack of competition suited me perfectly.

DeletedUser

My turn :icon_razz:
7/10 my growth has been relatively quick for 9 days worth of play, I had a bit of bad luck but have been growing quite quick recently.

~700 points in 9 days? Dude, I can do that on speed .5 :icon_rolleyes:

mitsie

Tribe: x/10. Probably a pre-made. So I won't rate.
OD: x/10 Huge ODA jump in the past few days, means you lost some troops. On the other hand it can be argued so I won't rate it at all.

DeletedUser

~700 points in 9 days? Dude, I can do that on speed .5 :icon_rolleyes:

mitsie

Tribe: x/10. Probably a pre-made. So I won't rate.
OD: x/10 Huge ODA jump in the past few days, means you lost some troops. On the other hand it can be argued so I won't rate it at all.

If its a pre-made you know more than I do lol.
And thats not a huge ODA jump. Its just killing off small portions of troops in several attacks.

DeletedUser

For Dark Prince/CreateMemories:

Points: 7/10 good points, but 5.5k pts without a 2nd village is odd, however doesn't look like there's anyone near you to take advantage of that.
Tribe: 9/10 looks like a strong premade.
OD: 4/10 too low.
Location: 8/10 good amount of barbs/bonus's to farm, and 3k villa to noble to south.

DeletedUser

For Dark Prince/CreateMemories:

Points: 7/10 good points, but 5.5k pts without a 2nd village is odd, however doesn't look like there's anyone near you to take advantage of that.
Tribe: 9/10 looks like a strong premade.
Location: 8/10 good amount of barbs/bonus's to farm, and 3k villa to noble to south.

Oh gawd, you guys are weird. If most of the players here rush nobles it's not my problem, I like to go for more troops and let my claims grow ;)

Again, if you all suicide troops into each other, doesn't mean that all of us do it, you're probably going to say that Runaway Train is very pro because he has a lot of ODA will you ? :icon_rolleyes: