DeletedUser

Again with the idiots that think early game ODA is good :icon_rolleyes:

Date, Name, Tribe, Rank, Villages, ODT, ODA, ODD,
2011-07-03,Aurbix,Bunny,20,6530,2,13794,13697,97
2011-07-02,Aurbix,Bunny,59,3702,1,8614,8517,97
2011-07-01,Aurbix,Bunny,49,3595,1,8614,8517,97

DeletedUser

Dark Prince. said:
Oh gawd, you guys are weird. If most of the players here rush nobles it's not my problem, I like to go for more troops and let my claims grow ;)

Yeh, let's see if you keep this strategy when a guy on half your pts (who has a train) takes you out. Probably won't happen to you this world, but for example if I was in your 25x25 this world, you'd have been on the rim 3 days ago.

Dark Prince. said:
Again, if you all suicide troops into each other, doesn't mean that all of us do it, you're probably going to say that Runaway Train is very pro because he has a lot of ODA will you ? :icon_rolleyes:

Hmm, ok. Usually when you noble 2 villages; like I have, you're going to pick up some ODA via clearing defence.

Dark Prince. said:
Again with the idiots that think early game ODA is good :icon_rolleyes:

Date, Name, Tribe, Rank, Villages, ODT, ODA, ODD,
2011-07-03,Aurbix,Bunny,20,6530,2,13794,13697,97
2011-07-02,Aurbix,Bunny,59,3702,1,8614,8517,97
2011-07-01,Aurbix,Bunny,49,3595,1,8614,8517,97

All right, so how do you propose we noble villages? Perhaps you mail and ask them to remove their troops before your nobles land? Or maybe you get others to clear your villages for you? Please do educate us in your Tw mastery.

DeletedUser

Yeh, let's see if you keep this strategy when a guy on half your pts (who has a train) takes you out. Probably won't happen to you this world, but for example if I was in your 25x25 this world, you'd have been on the rim 3 days ago.

Hmm, ok. Usually when you noble 2 villages; like I have, you're going to pick up some ODA via clearing defence.

All right, so how do you propose we noble villages? Perhaps you mail and ask them to remove their troops before your nobles land? Or maybe you get others to clear your villages for you? Please do educate us in your Tw mastery.

Snipe, oh and I know when the guy next to me gets an academy, do you really think I'm just looking at the map without a reason? I don't think you would pass start up if you would be next to me :icon_rolleyes:

Well yes, but it's funny how they think ODA this early is good. Yes, you are bound to hit some D, or the guy is stupid enough to dodge... So I'd actually pick the dodge type then getting my O killed.

OD: 5/10 considering pts and you have 3 vills

^ I was refaring to this, for that low ODA and 3 villages I would actually give a 10/10, means he didn't really lose a hell load of troops.

You either didn't get the point of my reply, or you just read something completely different from what I replied.

DeletedUser

Dark Prince.

Starting pointless discussions about ODA: 10/10

DeletedUser

havent you been rated about 5 times already anyways?
This topic isnt called: "rate the CreateMemories above"

DeletedUser100013

Create Memories

Points: 8/10 Nice points. Why havent you nobled another vill yet? *good noble target ;P*
Tribe: 9/10 Good tribe.
OD: 5/10 Meh. Know you dont like OD but still think you should have more.
Location: 8/10 Good area lots of farms and noble targets. Why not noble the 2.4k Yakuza guy to the SW? Or better yet the 3k XIII guy to the south.

DeletedUser

Create Memories

Points: 8/10 Nice points. Why havent you nobled another vill yet? *good noble target ;P*
Tribe: 9/10 Good tribe.
OD: 5/10 Meh. Know you dont like OD but still think you should have more.
Location: 8/10 Good area lots of farms and noble targets. Why not noble the 2.4k Yakuza guy to the SW? Or better yet the 3k XIII guy to the south.

Gawd, wait a few days I will, I promise :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100013

Ill take your word for it. Just dont say i didnt warn you when the XIII guy comes after you :icon_twisted:

Anyway RATE ME! (Same IGN)