Rate the player above

DeletedUser

My Pen Is Large

Points: rank 24, with 2647 points. Very nice. 500 points in front of next highest in K35. 9.5/10
Tribe: Tribe is Inc so I have to give these guys a 10/10. I have not seen anybody as fast at start-up as these guys are.
OD: Ok well there are lots of different opinions regarding OD in early game. Mine is that if I have a high OD at this stage of the game then I have set back my nuke with too many losses. Especially when you haven't started in the core. I wont give a rating because it depends on your own playing style.
Location: Very nice location if you have the skills to pull it off (which im sure he does). Plenty of barbs for bp and he isnt competing too heavily for resources. 9/10

ign= -Nifty-

cromptonjd

-Nifty-

Points - Very good start to the world, but 4 bigger players on your K, may be a problem long term, but you dominate local area. 10/10

Tribe - 35th ranked, but nobody pays attention to tribe rankings this early in the game. Clearly an elite group, only time till tell if they stay together, but I imagine a merge into one of the bigger tribes, probably Inc. 7/10

OD - Relatively low but I'm a firm believer in your stance on OD, it isn't entirely necessary this early. I ascribe this to your early clearing of local villages. 7/10

Location - Give the extreme lack of competition, I can only assume that you will dominate until bored or taken out by a large tribe op. 10/10

Ign- VonRibbentrop

DeletedUser

VonRibbentrop

Points: 5/10 bunch of players in your 15by15 and a little out with as much or more(One has double). If you have lots of troops good nobling out there.

Tribe:4/10 83 members which is mass recruiting to me. Rank17 which is most likely good for you area which i don't know.

OD:3/10 you only have 19 which means you have done no clearing and is a sign of a pointwhore

Location: 5/10 lots of people with higher points but you have lots of farms and possible noble targets.

DeletedUser

My Pen Is Large

Points: rank 24, with 2647 points. Very nice. 500 points in front of next highest in K35. 9.5/10
Tribe: Tribe is Inc so I have to give these guys a 10/10. I have not seen anybody as fast at start-up as these guys are.
OD: Ok well there are lots of different opinions regarding OD in early game. Mine is that if I have a high OD at this stage of the game then I have set back my nuke with too many losses. Especially when you haven't started in the core. I wont give a rating because it depends on your own playing style.
Location: Very nice location if you have the skills to pull it off (which im sure he does). Plenty of barbs for bp and he isnt competing too heavily for resources. 9/10

ign= -Nifty-

Never seen sebastian valmont or nauzhror play, they just start a bit better ;)

DeletedUser

Ameulia.

Points - Not fantastic. but broke the 1k mark which is a nice sign. Therefore im gonna give a 6.5.
Tribe - nice :p id give an 8
OD - no comment. Depends on location. if you have turtles with high mines in your 7x7, your gonna have high OD to get the farms, if you dont, your gonna have low OD. Further, the need to clear people from miles out has always baffled me. so OD is irrelevant till after 5 villages.
Location - wow. 4 barbs in your 3x3. should have been doing so much better.

my ign is silentviper

DeletedUser

My Pen Is Large

ign= -Nifty-

My belief is that if you can maintain constant flow, why not clear more targets and gain more farms? Also helps with pally %

(Note; the next person should not rate me)

DeletedUser

silentviper

Tribe : Some minor activity problems, OD is okay. 8/10.
OD : Seems to be going up slowly so doubt you're losing much troops for it, but ofc, thats smart, 7.5/10.

Don't rate me, didn't post my IGN anyway.

DeletedUser

rydon98

Points- Meh. 3/10
Tribe-Meh. Low points, low OD, I don't see much goin for em
OD- Horrible, but still higher than my 12 hahaha, need some more retaliation from my farms =P
Location- Hmmm seems alright, with proper technique and strategy, could prove to be an awesome area

DeletedUser76218

legochild147

Points - 3/10 Not the top of your 9x9, but 2nd best...
Tribe - 0/10 Saw a brother tribe and didn't look anymore.
OD - 3/10 extremely low, but given the fact that you started 8 days ago gives you a 3. In my opinion, your farms are limited, so you need to be clearing some semi-active players.
Location - 6/10 Some active players on the border of your 9x9 that will compete for your farming resources, but if you have the skills, you should be able to be successful in this area.

IGN - Fusion Ray

DeletedUser

Fusion Ray - Place holder

Points - 5/10 ok but onl average for your area.
Tribe - 3/10 Meh at best, trying to be a small 1337 crew when really you are just a small average crew.
OD - 2/10 whilst you have been clearing all those players your neighbours have been farming them, cant understand why you would throw away all those those troops, at start up you need farmers NOT fighters!
Location - 1/10 despite having 6 Bonus villes within your area you are nowhere near to being considered "big" there are very few villages in your area you should be micro farming every "dead village" not trying to kill the live ones, let them build themselves up first. Mircea the Old from Ins is in your close area and has a headstart of 500 points, good luck.

Love the picture I spose....

IGN Ghengis cant

Last edited by a moderator:

ToPaT

TheFCForver

Points - 7/10 Nicely done, but they're a few high pointers in your area.
Tribe - 6/10 You look alright, but you have a tribemate near you which will hinder your growth in the future most of the time
OD - 6/10 Stop clearing people, microfarm, not lets waste all my troops on my opponents farming. :p, that being said, it's not too big.
Location - 7/10 You have a tribemate in your 15x15, but it seems as if you have alot of noble targets in your area.

IGN - ToPaT

in active

ToPaT aka mudkipzRus

points - 8.5/10 - getting carried by his coplayer, otherwise would be at 200 pts.
tribe - 1/10 - mass recruiters fail.
OD - 5/10 - needs moar od.
location - 8.5/10 - good for farming and leaving a few higher points people as possible noble target.

ign - LulzUagain?

bugcommander

LulzUagain?

tribe: 7/10 meh i have seen worse
OD: 8/10 your OD is roughly 4 times your points means you been clearing out your farming area
location:9/10 seems you have eliminated all nearby threats and got a nice village to noble to the south good for you

ign-Adieu.

DeletedUser

Adieu.

tribe: 6/10 Not enough members, too much mass recruiting.
OD: 2/10 your OD is more than 4 times your points means you been losing troops clearing out your farming area
location:9/10 good location to in-tribe noble a couple of villages.

DeletedUser

Adi and Chris

Tribe: 4/10 Terrible leadership and recruits too many noobs besides the studs in k45/6
OD: 5/10 Weak OD. Got handed an easy position.
Location: 9/10 Gave some poor person Duke privs so he could gain their trust to noble him without any suspicion.

Dan Rather

WhittledSerenity

Tribe: Ranked 1 spot higher than my tribe, and could have a bright future, 8.5/10
OD: Outstanding, 10/10
Location: Decent area, no supurb noble targets though, a few above average though, 7/10

TYL3R2600

Dan Rather

Tribe: 9/10 Decent number of members (Not too high, but not low either) also a decent average, and good OD.
OD: 2/10 Not good, either you've got the easiest 15x15 or you're avoiding players.
Location: 8/10 Looks like you're dominant, and great farming. Though rewards show you haven't been farming as much as you could be.

ign fredfredburger.

DeletedUser

fredfredburger

Points: 7/10 Almost at what I'd consider a good amount at this point.
Tribe: 7/10 Small and quiet. May need some more members though, cause unless you're all really skilled and active, low member count can and will backfire on you.
OD: 8/10 All ODA, hope you got a lot of good farms out of that. :)
Location: 7/10 Pretty decent, could be better, could be worse. +2 if those nearby 300+ pointers have high resources. :)