W52 - Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Then why are they under the protection of multiple people in your tribe? :icon_redface: Seems like a family tribe to me. And dont tell me they a basher tribe since they are kinda just stuck in the corner like an ugly kid :lol:

considering you just recruited your family tribe ULOL is kinda funny you have the cheek to flame others.

DeletedUser

Then why are they under the protection of multiple people in your tribe? :icon_redface: Seems like a family tribe to me. And dont tell me they a basher tribe since they are kinda just stuck in the corner like an ugly kid :lol:

That's why we are nobling their active players, because we are a family tribe.:icon_idea:
Some people just love to fail.

DeletedUser

Ulol was a family tribe of *,*,*?

*,*,* and phat are exactly the same no matter if your not together so really i would consider you both family tribes as im sure i can guarantee you will join together soon enough.

i reckon it was just done so that you could recruit ULOL without us flaming you lol.

DeletedUser

Actually Sohk and Wet are family tribes. We are keeping it a secret. We are merging them one village at a time:lol:

DeletedUser

lol.. Do you believe everything that you read steve?? Let me guess.. You also believe that Elvis and tu-pac are still alive, right?:icon_rolleyes:

So lets get this straight, Steve signs on.. happens to glance on [pwn] profile page.. sees 4 members of SOHK on profile page.. AND all of a sudden :icon_idea: "SOHK has a Family Tribe" :icon_confused: Brilliant Steve.. Just Brilliant:icon_rolleyes:

Come on man.. Do some research before you come on here with these outrageous Actuations :icon_wink:

Ok steve, here you go.. I have a cool story for you :icon_biggrin:

SOHK wars -ACE-, SOHK Destroys -ACE-, -ACE- disbands (still with me steve?)

[pwn] tribe appears with leftover members of -ACE- and fighting still continues over the last 3 months here and there :icon_rolleyes: I can't really show you the -ACE- stats (disbanded) but the members on [pwn] profile had a fun time with them in the -ACE- war :lol: So maybe, just maybe.. [pwn] does not like them steve :icon_idea: Also, Where in their profile does it say "WE are under protection of SOHK" ??

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: kurticus, Nyjak, -Master-Chief-, Grinder
Side 2:
Tribes: [Pwn]

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 442
Side 2: 418
Difference: 24

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,050,079
Side 2: 3,201,971
Difference: 848,108

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,236
Side 2: 29,134
Difference: 131,102

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:

Side 1: 84
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 777,856
Difference: 748,722

chart
[/spoil]

Thats kind of embarrassing that you refuse to admit you have a family tribe :lol:

Thats kind of embarrassing that you refuse to admit that you are wrong:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*,*,* and phat are exactly the same no matter if your not together so really i would consider you both family tribes as im sure i can guarantee you will join together soon enough.

i reckon it was just done so that you could recruit ULOL without us flaming you lol.

You flame us for whatever we do and we don't really care about what you think. The last thing we'd do is change our ideas because you'd make a post about it.

Phat and *,*,* not family and it's well documented that we're not. Oh please.

DeletedUser

We are merging wet too we want to be mass recruiters like swat

DeletedUser

lol.. Do you believe everything that you read steve?? Let me guess.. You also believe that Elvis and tu-pac are still alive, right?:icon_rolleyes:

So lets get this straight, Steve signs on.. happens to glance on [pwn] profile page.. sees 4 members of SOHK on profile page.. AND all of a sudden :icon_idea: "SOHK has a Family Tribe" :icon_confused: Brilliant Steve.. Just Brilliant:icon_rolleyes:

Come on man.. Do some research before you come on here with these outrageous Actuations :icon_wink:

Ok steve, here you go.. I have a cool story for you :icon_biggrin:

SOHK wars -ACE-, SOHK Destroys -ACE-, -ACE- disbands (still with me steve?)

[pwn] tribe appears with leftover members of -ACE- and fighting still continues over the last 3 months here and there :icon_rolleyes: I can't really show you the -ACE- stats (disbanded) but the members on [pwn] profile had a fun time with them in the -ACE- war :lol: So maybe, just maybe.. [pwn] does not like them steve :icon_idea: Also, Where in their profile does it say "WE are under protection of SOHK" ??

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: kurticus, Nyjak, -Master-Chief-, Grinder
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 442
Side 2: 418
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 17
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,050,079
Side 2: 3,201,971
Difference: 848,108

chart

Side 1: 160,236
Difference: 131,102

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 84
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 777,856
Difference: 748,722

chart
[/spoil]

Thats kind of embarrassing that you refuse to admit that you are wrong:icon_eek:

84 conquers in 3 months. Thats less than a village a day so yes that would still include a "family tribe" atmosphere. SWAT nobles there family :icon_rolleyes: so posting nobling stats wouldnt prove me wrong at all so not sure why you're posting them here :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

That's why we are nobling their active players, because we are a family tribe.:icon_idea:
Some people just love to fail.

Double post since Im 2 lazy to copy and paste quotes.

Uh again same point 84 conquers in 3 months isnt nobling their active players. Seems like your kinda just taking a village a day and calling it nobling them :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

84 conquers in 3 months. Thats less than a village a day so yes that would still include a "family tribe" atmosphere. SWAT nobles there family :icon_rolleyes: so posting nobling stats wouldnt prove me wrong at all so not sure why you're posting them here :icon_redface:

O-noes.. we haven't nobled a village off BUSH in like 6 months.. hmmm.. Must be family right steve? :icon_rolleyes:

oh wait.. we haven't nobled a WET village today steve.. Future family tribe steve? :icon_confused:

Lets not forget SWAT/Cops.. its been a couple months there with 0 on the stats.. Family Steve? :icon_wink:

[pwn] is still red on my map.. End of story! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

O-noes.. we haven't nobled a village off BUSH in like 6 months.. hmmm.. Must be family right steve? :icon_rolleyes:

oh wait.. we haven't nobled a WET village today steve.. Future family tribe steve? :icon_confused:

Lets not forget SWAT/Cops.. its been a couple months there with 0 on the stats.. Family Steve? :icon_wink:

[pwn] is still red on my map.. End of story! :icon_eek:

I coulda sworn I said Swat was nobling Cops. Just like your tribe is nobling theres. But nice and slow. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Cops
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

chart

Side 2: 100,974
Difference: 100,974

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 2: 86,369
Difference: 86,369

chart

Dont really matter to me I guess. Just trying to get the maps right <3

DeletedUser

well i am sure if they where part of SOHK we as SOHK members would know about it... and they would at least have a NAP to stop been eaten by us..

btw i would not deny that some of Pwn used to be P.S. members working with kurticus, Nyjak, -Master-Chief-, Grinder.. but like i say they are not protected by SOHK and have no diplomatic status with us. So if a SOHK member attacks they are fully within the rights to noble villages off Pwn

it seems that you have little better to do with your time then try to belittle SOHK as far as i can see, maybe you should concentrate on your own game rather then worrying about what we will do next

DeletedUser

well i am sure if they where part of SOHK we as SOHK members would know about it... and they would at least have a NAP to stop been eaten by us..

btw i would not deny that some of Pwn used to be P.S. members working with kurticus, Nyjak, -Master-Chief-, Grinder.. but like i say they are not protected by SOHK and have no diplomatic status with us. So if a SOHK member attacks they are fully within the rights to noble villages off Pwn

it seems that you have little better to do with your time then try to belittle SOHK as far as i can see, maybe you should concentrate on your own game rather then worrying about what we will do next

I already know what you guys are doing :icon_eek:

I can only do so much stuff on my account in a day. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Wait we got a family tribe and I didn't even know about it? Tossa, how could you! Wait, actually this smells like it's Knarley's fault. He's just too damn sexy, he talked you into it didn't he?... Hang on a second, does this mean I can get them to bash some targets for me? I approve! Lol. :p

In all reality though, this accusation amuses me. I can't see what potential benefit we would have from taking pwn in as a family tribe, they're a juicy target that's hardly resisting at the moment. To take them on as a family tribe just limits us from filling out those K's, not to mention they contain a lot of -ACE- refugees.

DeletedUser

Who is *,*,*? What happened there?

I see Smile has expanded nicely, too - who are they are war with?

Apologies if my questions appear naive.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Smile isn't at war with any one atm, *,*,*, is a few ex Phat members(pawel,bcardi, and a couple others.)

DeletedUser

There was, but according to the propaganda above it was all a hoax to merge in Ulol because we would get flamed on the forum.