W52 - Self-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

There was, but according to the propaganda above it was all a hoax to merge in Ulol because we would get flamed on the forum.

Well - no.

The only reason I can think of is because Steve claims we're a family with Pwn, so same applies to *,*,* and phat then - if we're going to be unreasonable anyway ....

Ofcourse I don't buy a word of it, I know darn well you're not family, but I'm just saying it for the sake of correct maps yunno?

DeletedUser

Well - no.

The only reason I can think of is because Steve claims we're a family with Pwn, so same applies to *,*,* and phat then - if we're going to be unreasonable anyway ....

Ofcourse I don't buy a word of it, I know darn well you're not family, but I'm just saying it for the sake of correct maps yunno?

I was referring to this.

*,*,* and phat are exactly the same no matter if your not together so really i would consider you both family tribes as im sure i can guarantee you will join together soon enough.

i reckon it was just done so that you could recruit ULOL without us flaming you lol.

DeletedUser

Guys look at MegaBoy. what a giant he is, he is all over the world. lol

DeletedUser

Whilst we are making outrageous claims of family tribes, C.I.A and N.W.A are basically SWAT lets just include them as well :)

is 0zil Megaboy? he is pritty mega

DeletedUser

Well - no.

We are a family :icon_redface: so I guess that means you got on :lol:

shredded

Haha if pwn is a family tribe of us, I didn't get the memo and neither did they...kinda busy attacking a player down to size in pwn :/

DeletedUser

You guys recruited them though :icon_redface:

*sigh* Yes Steve... We recruited their top 4 players, Anything else you want to know? :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
captain-obvious-8-ranting.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The map is looking quite interesting now - almost all the war fronts have had quite drastic changes over the past 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Wow, WET has receded a ton. They've been in the center of the map since 2010; it's alarming to see them finally start to fade in dominance.

I see no change over on the SOHK side :icon_eek:
I assume he means the merge with Smile - but is that showing up on the map yet?

DeletedUser

Wet looks so dead... even if they are rank 5 again

Last edited by a moderator: