World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

So far so good but your interviews you always come across strangly. It doesn't seem like a proper conversation as such.

DeletedUser40113

I know, its weird, I am working on it though xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Womble did not threaten ASCN with war.

With the ruthless and battle hardened veterans of Wei in the north. The much untested but well trained forces of Wu in the south, and the western forces of Shu, with their stoic but failing leaders.
I think you meant the failing leaders in the south. Not pointing any fingers but I hope caglen and 1st know who Im talking about.

DeletedUser

Must have been before I frequented the forums, I don't know him.

lol

DeletedUser

Must have been before I frequented the forums, I don't know him.

lol

Oh my, I have some digging to do then. I'll have to link you to the wonderful land of make-believe where Progamer existed and was king.

REDIRECT HERE---> |||

DeletedUser

Like FnF says at the beginning of his interview, he doesn't know much about this world....from what I gather from that interview, I tend to agree (he doesn't). No disrepect intended, I enjoyed your viewpoint and for taking the time to share them. An outsider looking in approach perhaps, alot of what he says makes sense geographically (kinda anyways). I won't pick it apart and quote numerous bits and pieces because I can't be bothered, but he certainly has Womble and our diplomatic scenarios pegged all wrong. In fact, in some cases he couldn't be more wrong, but I won't elaborate too much on that point :p

It kinda made me laugh in parts of how little he did know about us, a couple good players in womble but that is about it, lol.....well if we are the underdog, then I like our chances. As much as I hate to quote stats, and I won't here, the general trends of our wars are simply in one direction, ^^^ that's right up.

Now, it may be a little bit like the stock market with its ups and downs, but one thing is for sure we are always on the upward trend....so I like our chances. Womble crew is tighter than ever due to events surrounding Vendetta that we can't discuss here. The addition of our western brothers ASCN was a natural progression for Womble and ASCN. In with the active, out with the inactives. The former ASCN crew (now Womble) are also a tight crew that have melded seemlessly into our mix, and I am excited to work with them...

The point about FCBuny op not being very significant made me laugh too :) Again, you see only the cosmetics of the Op (i.e. only a couple villages gained), I like that that is all you see :)

Cheers,

Kanuk

DeletedUser40113

its all good kanuk, i try and write the blog as an outsider looking in. I report ops on womble in a fairly general sense as well :p

DeletedUser

its all good kanuk, i try and write the blog as an outsider looking in. I report ops on womble in a fairly general sense as well :p

Wasn't being overly critical of the actual blog, that was fine, just FnF view on the world, as I see it quite different that he does :p

DeletedUser

Lol FnF is a she kanuk but yeah it was a funny read see how she saw it without all the information.

But overall a good blog but think I have found your others a bit more informative

File Not Found

Cut me some slack guys, as I said, I don't know the politics, and the entirety of my opinions were based off the maps. While I was a mod, I did my best to not know anything, like for example, who was in what tribes. Which is to say...

For players in tribes... I know...

Caglen
1stPhoenix
RGF
Walshaw
Fraser
AHL

That is the limit of my player belongs where knowledge.

Perhaps I will spend time studying the world from the inside now...

DeletedUser

Cut me some slack guys, as I said, I don't know the politics, and the entirety of my opinions were based off the maps. While I was a mod, I did my best to not know anything, like for example, who was in what tribes. Which is to say...

For players in tribes... I know...

Caglen
1stPhoenix
RGF
Walshaw
Fraser
AHL

That is the limit of my player belongs where knowledge.

Perhaps I will spend time studying the world from the inside now...

My apoligies, I did not mean to sound critical. They were your opinions, so I can't take that away. I also mentioned geographically looking at the TW maps, one could draw the conclusions that you came to, but they would only be about 1/3 of the story. Just saying...it kept me entertained for a few minutes and I like reading various opinions on the world.