World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser40113

Good job Walsh, I say something good about Womble, you still manage to turn it around xD
But careful now, I personally think the thread is close to being locked again until the next issue :)

DeletedUser

Wel 1st you set your self up for it by saying you think crash is doing good by nobling pretty much only one account which I dont think is better then womble who is nobling more then one of your accounts.

DeletedUser40113

Did I not go on to say that?

I said that CRASH is doing better as far as territory gains, ie they have taken the largest chunk of enemy territory this past month.

I also said, that though that is the case, Womble are doing better overall, as their gains are over the entire front, which gives an inkling to activity.

CRASH is active on only 1 section of the front, primarily k46.

Womble is active over the entire front.

= Womble is doing better than CRASH in the overall, as activity is high, where many on the CRASH side are inactive.

If you guys didnt get that, then remind me to word it better. It really does annoy me how walsh jumps on here, just to press my buttons.

Nothing against you Bama, but even if I were to kiss Wombles arse in my blogs, Walsh would still jump up and down, he only reads something, and quotes something, if it is useable :)

DeletedUser

I guess. My main problem with the part he mentioned is that from my point of view how can only nobling one account, that hasnt put up a major fight in over a week, be better then womble nobling mutiple account along the front. Cause that account you guys are nobling will only last so long then you are up a creek without a paddle so to speak.

If you still feel your point of view is right after reading my thinking I guess I will just dropp it I just feel my view is pretty reasonable and how the average person would view it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40113

your view is reasonable bama ;)

But look at it like this, I am looking at the gains from a territory perspective. That makes my outlook unique, not many look at wars as I do, hence, it is something special when I show people, things that are outside of the average person's perspective.

DeletedUser

your view is reasonable bama ;)

But look at it like this, I am looking at the gains from a territory perspective. That makes my outlook unique, not many look at wars as I do, hence, it is something special when I show people, things that are outside of the average person's perspective.

Well we all know what happened a month ago. It just shows how bad you would of done if those events never happened. Before u say its cause of such a great op. A lot of wombles have high odd for low losses. But we know why now don't we. Go use tyour blog to cover more up

DeletedUser

Another great Blog phoenix.Liked the COA of tribes you made :lol:

And Ignore walshaw phoenix.He will keep whining untill you leave your post as blogger.No he will be whining even after you leave your post,so carry on :lol:

DeletedUser40113

Well we all know what happened a month ago. It just shows how bad you would of done if those events never happened. Before u say its cause of such a great op. A lot of wombles have high odd for low losses. But we know why now don't we. Go use tyour blog to cover more up

Walsh, let me get one thing clear right now, I will tell you something I have told several of your members already. It is not something they like, but it is something that they agree on.

Lets wind back a month or so, to when I actually cared about your pointers on the blog. I distinctly remember one point you brought up, that of the supposed 'hacking'.

Before I move on, I would like to say that I will not be mentioning specifics, as it is illegal to do so.

When the 'incident' occured, one of your more classic rants got the point across that I should interview every party involved, so as to get to the bottom of it. Can you agree that you said this?

As I have not done this, you seem to insist that I am doing my utmost to cover up all indiscretions, despite my openly admitting to having played a part in what happened that night/day.

Now, back to getting to the bottom of the incident. I have a handful of points to make here.

1) If I were to have interviewed you on the incident, can/could you have given your word to remain civil? I highly doubt it.

2) Would you have pointed fingers, and purposefully derailed any attempt for myself to do some digging? Even if I were not involved, you would have pointed the finger anyway.

Heres the big ones

3) How could I possibly interview another, when I knew more about the proceedings than was public? Any attempt I would have made for a fair and open interview, would have been called biased, misleading, untruthful, and a dozen other things. Especially when, the security of my tribe, comes before my blogging. I could not do such an interview without compromising the bloggers code of conduct a dozen ways. It is simply safer, to not interview on the topic.

I have never once intentionally hidden or covered up something in my blogs, and I will never do so.

As always, if you think something should be changed in the blog, added or removed, give sound evidence and reason. I will always consider constructive criticism.

I will not talk anymore on the matter, I have moved on, and so should you have.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the blog, I will not get into the dragging on issue of Vendetta.

The world knows what happens, if you feel you deserve a pat on the back for achieving a large chunk of k46..you wont be getting it from me. However, well done on the blog.

DeletedUser

And Ignore walshaw phoenix.He will keep whining untill you leave your post as blogger.No he will be whining even after you leave your post,so carry on :lol:

Your poor attempt at joking the matter, just shows more to the lack of moral conduct you possess:icon_eek:

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
v.tr.
To utter with a whine.
n.
1. The act of whining.
2. A whining sound.
3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

Walshaw my be many things in your opinion, but he deals with the facts, he does not whine, he shows proof, he takes the time to prove what he says and as GOW has stated in another thread you are great at twisting facts. Not to say that you are good to the point where anyone believes you, but none the less, very good at taking facts and twisting them into bullshit to the point the average person will choose not to read. I will quit posting on said subject the instant you are told to shut up by your fellow members or just even phoenix. Point being i have yet to hear anyone ask or tell you to shut up other then people outside of your tribe. (basically shows that the members dont even believe their own duke and are that misled by your crap)

Phoenix, i would agree you have been very honest after the fact and that earned respect from me. It does not erase what happened or any involvement in said acts, but none the less we all make bad choices or decisions from time to time and none of us deserve to live under bad choices for ever. If others from your tribe shared in your honesty and forthcoming and dared to just be quiet by now this would be behind us. However their arrogance, ignorance and stupidity is highly overwhelming to the point that it causes these type of issues. If in the beginning the ones (caglen and legal) just quit their points and removed themselves from this and stopped gloating over an op that was tainted and not earned in anyway (whoever planned it i am sure did a great job and the end result would have been good, but no where near the success that it was) due to actions that can not be discussed as they were illegal

as for the blog

i like your choice of words, except for naught, you used to many times made the word worthless, the first time i saw it in your blog i liked it, at the end was over used. The music was nice (did you create with audio equipment? where did it come from?) the coverage and input on said WARS that are going on in this world were very informative. I understood your point as well as i am sure Walsh did, but again the success in K46 is and will always be attributed to the illegal acts. Overall A- since i feel you proof read it many times, and i think you knew the one word above was used to many times, if not please explain

DeletedUser93993

ohh six, legal has the best dictionary available in the market.

DeletedUser

Your poor attempt at joking the matter, just shows more to the lack of moral conduct you possess:icon_eek:

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
v.tr.
To utter with a whine.
n.
1. The act of whining.
2. A whining sound.
3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

Walshaw my be many things in your opinion, but he deals with the facts, he does not whine, he shows proof, he takes the time to prove what he says and as GOW has stated in another thread you are great at twisting facts. Not to say that you are good to the point where anyone believes you, but none the less, very good at taking facts and twisting them into bullshit to the point the average person will choose not to read. I will quit posting on said subject the instant you are told to shut up by your fellow members or just even phoenix. Point being i have yet to hear anyone ask or tell you to shut up other then people outside of your tribe. (basically shows that the members dont even believe their own duke and are that misled by your crap)

Phoenix, i would agree you have been very honest after the fact and that earned respect from me. It does not erase what happened or any involvement in said acts, but none the less we all make bad choices or decisions from time to time and none of us deserve to live under bad choices for ever. If others from your tribe shared in your honesty and forthcoming and dared to just shut the F@@@ up by now this would be behind us. However their arrogance, ignorance and stupidity is highly overwhelming to the point that it causes these type of issues. If in the beginning the ones (caglen and legal) just quit their points and removed themselves from this and stopped gloating over an op that was tainted and not earned in anyway (whoever planned it i am sure did a great job and the end result would have been good, but no where near the success that it was) due to actions that can not be discussed as they were illegal

The only thing walshaw deals with is crap and you are too delusional to understand that.Whatever i say,i back it up with facts(Well mostly).Walshaw shows twisted facts and rumors,and you wombles believe it so easily and its said by the almighty himself.

Phoenix has his reason to accept,but i wont.You can carry on with your crap

And a small bit of advice for you.Keep a strong password(Consult someone is you dont know how to choose a strong pass),change it frequently and make sure the email in dodgygeeza accounts is yours.Cause you know who we are gonna target next in k-46.And i dont want to see more BS coming for your tribe that you lost villages because of some shady things.

Thanks Ataguas,i do have a very good dictionary.

DeletedUser

Not to derail this further, but what part of your post actually dealt with the blog legal? Exactly, that's what I thought. Get it back on topic or I'm sure phoenix will have to ask FNF to lock this again.

DeletedUser

this is exactly what i was talking about

The only thing walshaw deals with is crap and you are too delusional to understand that.Whatever i say,i back it up with facts(Well mostly).Walshaw shows twisted facts and rumors,and you wombles believe it so easily and its said by the almighty himself.
if you put your name where you have listed Walsh's name and vice versa, you basically repeated what i said, this is your M-O.....you take the facts and you just reverse them and expect others to believe you,.....here is some real useful advice, not like the crap you just gave me to reflect what was obvious, stop doing this, if you are going to continue to rebuttal what was said then use your own words.:icon_eek:

Phoenix has his reason to accept,but i wont.You can carry on with your crap

Well this is a good start, this is fresh and no one has said this before, unfortunately, the reason most likely is because it makes you look like a freakin idiot.......your duke has his reasons to accept what? the truth!! and you wont, hey look here, we can agree on some things,

unfortunately, again, i dont spout out crap, i may be to lazy to provide proof, but then again all the proof to what i have stated has already been presented and backed as well as further elaboration and yet your own tribe leaves you in the dark????? to the point where you come out here and htey allow you to make a fool of yourself daily,,,,,i would find new friends:icon_idea:

about blog---I very much liked how your ideas of a picture to represent the individual and in the manner you used it, as far as i know, very original

DeletedUser

And a small bit of advice for you.Keep a strong password(Consult someone is you dont know how to choose a strong pass),change it frequently and make sure the email in dodgygeeza accounts is yours.Cause you know who we are gonna target next in k-46.And i dont want to see more BS coming for your tribe that you lost villages because of some shady things.

You say I deal with rumours, the post above makes it quite clear that you know what happened. I dont deal with rumours else I would be posting the rumours I hear every day, like a crash/av merge. Yet with you recruiting their refugees, guess not :icon_razz:

You want to slander my name yet AGAIN. Your tribe say I lie, but when I ask for you to prove it you fail to do so. So come on, post the "rumours" I post. Womble believe what I say as unlike your leadership I dont hide anything from them, you keep people more active and increases loyalty.

Thats why your mushrooms are having activity issues :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nicely Done 1st

Despite all the usual BS that people say on the externals (and for the record its getting really tedious from both sides) I have to say I really enjoyed the read and the tune. Keep up the good work mate and I look forward to the next installment :)

DeletedUser

Yeah done get me wrong thought it was a good blog just since the topic was being discussed I tried to give my two cents on it.

DeletedUser40113

Cheers guys :)

@ sixpointer. I dont actually proof read, and I try not to over use words, I think the word 'naught' was a common substitute for other words, as I really didnt notice how much I used it xD

@ Legal. Come on mate, your fueling the fire, just let it be. Walsh only quote you so as to derail the thread. Take a breather for a week, and don't post on the forums during. I did it :D