Mass recruiters (they will never win)

Annoyingdevil

People being serious? :/

Mass recruitment is redefined in each world to suit the world settings. Having eight tribes all in a family which max out their member limit, has to be considering mass recruiting. It simply must be, or mass recruiting is impossible on this world. Which is a silly thing to infer.

Serious Devil is serious.

Jakub1992

I wasn't defending the fam tribes. I was just saying it is important not to confuse mass recruitment with maxing your member limit. Because the limit on this world is small :p

Slytnt

I wasn't defending the fam tribes. I was just saying it is important not to confuse mass recruitment with maxing your member limit. Because the limit on this world is small :p
So if the member limit was 100, they would probably have 3-4 families. With about 3 full of 100. Would that be mass-recuitment :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So if the member limit was 100, they would probably have 3-4 families. With about 3 full of 100. Would that be mass-recuitment :icon_rolleyes:

Funny thing is most family tribes don't even reach the limit :icon_rolleyes:

Annoyingdevil

Your definition of a mass recruiting tribe is warped. Maxing your member limit without selective recruitment must be considered mass recruitment, especially when they have 8 tribes in their family! Please, please, please just agree with me! :(

Jakub1992

oh gawd, I give up. You're either trolling, or really missing something >.>

DeletedUser

Really? Mass-recruiters wont win? Damn, need to rethink my strategies :icon_confused:

Jakub1992

Your definition of a mass recruiting tribe is warped. Maxing your member limit without selective recruitment must be considered mass recruitment, especially when they have 8 tribes in their family! Please, please, please just agree with me! :(

I agree with you, that wasn't what I was saying :p

Slytnt

Funny thing is most family tribes don't even reach the limit :icon_rolleyes:
Than why would they have 8.

images

Jakub1992

but it's not a point I disagree with, so why are you arguing with me? :|