The Sad Sorry State of w32 Tribes

DeletedUser

Fantastic. Here you guys have a single front war, and a vast majority of your villages no where near Time territory.

Time is practically surrounded by enemies. Fighting a multi front war. We lost members as well. Big whoop. Deal with it. I didn't see any sympathy from your end when the weeks stats were in your favor.

Good to know? Seems like a similar situation Time was in a couple months ago. Would you like a teddy bear from the gift shop to make you feel better?

Wrong. Mev HAD a lot of defense, from previous Time attacks. He was given almost nothing. The first couple hundred villages we nobled with no incoming support. Most nukes returning home, and way overkill on what we sent out. No big deal, I was expecting more resistance from THX as a tribe, Mev has done pretty much everything he can do as a player, and he's been amazing. THX on the other hand.. not so much.

I know for a fact there were more than 11 Time players attacking, so either Mev is lying to you. You're guessing and full crap. Or the most likely option is that you're full of crap and don't talk to Mev as often as you claim.

I saw maybe 2 or 3 members sending support. Given the magnitude of the operation, even 5 or 6 THX members sending support is pathetic. Which truly proves that you guys just leave your members out to dry. Over 50,000 incoming attacks, not counting ones that had already landed at the time, and only MAX 6 players supporting?

Mev is probably the most actively defending enemy player I've ever seen. Given that. How badly do you think the next target is going to be brutalized when the next 50,000 attacks go rolling. How long will the rest of the tribe put up with that BS before saying screw the tribe?

He doesn't have to. We've crippled his account. Have you even bothered to take a look at it? Lol.

I'm just putting this out there. If you talk to Mev regularly, you either know the truth, or you don't talk to him as you claim you do. I'm going to guess the latter on this one as you seem relatively confident that Mev is not the slightest bit shaken by the beating his account has taken.

In closing. Mev = Good. THX = Bad. I want to get the point across that I'm in no way bashing on Mev. He's done amazingly through the OP and I've been highly impressed by his perseverance throughout. Although I know the value of a good player when I see one, I think he'd be a great addition to any decent tribe.

THX on the other hand clearly don't appreciate what talent they have happened to stumble upon. Or just can't see it. Either way it amounts to the same thing.

multifront ey? well half of CBB are inactive and doing noting. Time has more villages than THX and CBB combined anyway. so you shouldnt be struggling anyway.

yes i do talk with mev when i get time. takes me a while to understand what he means seen as though his english is poor. and yes i have seen his account been catted. have you seen it now hes coming back!

THX = Bad? im pretty sure peoiple go on holiday and do family things in the summer
you say the tribe is bad but where was support to kaos when we were nobling (when he was active) i didnt see any when i nobled villages. is Time meant to be classed as bad? same can be applied with braatz.

DeletedUser

multifront ey? well half of CBB are inactive and doing noting. Time has more villages than THX and CBB combined anyway. so you shouldnt be struggling anyway.

yes i do talk with mev when i get time. takes me a while to understand what he means seen as though his english is poor. and yes i have seen his account been catted. have you seen it now hes coming back!

THX = Bad? im pretty sure peoiple go on holiday and do family things in the summer
you say the tribe is bad but where was support to kaos when we were nobling (when he was active) i didnt see any when i nobled villages. is Time meant to be classed as bad? same can be applied with braatz.

CBB is doing nothing but nobling inactives and barbs because they are afraid of our wrath. Time has more villages than the rest of the world combined. With that being said, we have to focus on every part of the world, not just our border with THX. THX is fortunate that we are focusing about 50% of our effort against them. I would say that number might be on the high side.

I chatted with Mev too and kudos to him for being the fighter he is. I personally catted 250 of his villages and took them down from 10k to below 6k points in a matter of 72 hours. Do the math. That's one million points lost. Is he coming back? I am still seeing the majority of my targets below 7k points. If THX can't support him with troops, you guys could have at least supported him with resources and PP so he could rebuild those villages. THX's track record of supporting tribemates is lackluster at best. Two or three players supported Windowsven and RAA. 5 or 6 supported Mev. You guys aren't a tribe. You are an unorganized conglomeration of selfish players.

THX and Time have the same inactivity problems in the summer time. That's a poor excuse coming from a terrible player in a horrible tribe. We always support tribe members in need. Just look at our top 5 ODD scores with our war against THX. None of them would have been able to achieve those scores without tribal support. Granted that Haku and Kaos left for various reasons, they sure as hell would have continued to beat some THX butt had they stayed in the game.

Player Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
hakunago 81.597.404 275.099.613
theprophet 71.650.614 230.920.443
melodycorp 115.959.050 187.698.582
braatz7 423 98.950.761 179.313.812
Mr Kaos 278 84.148.469 100.424.316

And then we have my favorite stat:
My ODA against THX 99.086.429
MY ODD against THX 72.299 (Thanks Windowsven)

For as long as THX is still a tribe, I am going to continue making visits into THX villages with my cats. I will make life miserable for my target. The destruction will be widespread enough that grey villages will be appearing deep into THX territory. You guys can have fun nobling those 7k point barbs. I am only going to get stronger and become better at what I do. THX...you cannot stop me! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

CBB is doing nothing but nobling inactives and barbs because they are afraid of our wrath. Time has more villages than the rest of the world combined. With that being said, we have to focus on every part of the world, not just our border with THX. THX is fortunate that we are focusing about 50% of our effort against them. I would say that number might be on the high side.

I chatted with Mev too and kudos to him for being the fighter he is. I personally catted 250 of his villages and took them down from 10k to below 6k points in a matter of 72 hours. Do the math. That's one million points lost. Is he coming back? I am still seeing the majority of my targets below 7k points. If THX can't support him with troops, you guys could have at least supported him with resources and PP so he could rebuild those villages. THX's track record of supporting tribemates is lackluster at best. Two or three players supported Windowsven and RAA. 5 or 6 supported Mev. You guys aren't a tribe. You are an unorganized conglomeration of selfish players.

THX and Time have the same inactivity problems in the summer time. That's a poor excuse coming from a terrible player in a horrible tribe. We always support tribe members in need. Just look at our top 5 ODD scores with our war against THX. None of them would have been able to achieve those scores without tribal support. Granted that Haku and Kaos left for various reasons, they sure as hell would have continued to beat some THX butt had they stayed in the game.

Player Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
hakunago 81.597.404 275.099.613
theprophet 71.650.614 230.920.443
melodycorp 115.959.050 187.698.582
braatz7 423 98.950.761 179.313.812
Mr Kaos 278 84.148.469 100.424.316

And then we have my favorite stat:
My ODA against THX 99.086.429
MY ODD against THX 72.299 (Thanks Windowsven)

For as long as THX is still a tribe, I am going to continue making visits into THX villages with my cats. I will make life miserable for my target. The destruction will be widespread enough that grey villages will be appearing deep into THX territory. You guys can have fun nobling those 7k point barbs. I am only going to get stronger and become better at what I do. THX...you cannot stop me! :icon_biggrin:

calling me a terrible player really makes me laugh haha :)
your cats can visit me and my cats can visit you? :)
noted you'll suck upto your tribe to help you.

DeletedUser

Is that the issue? Someone forgot to tell you it's a team game, and your supposed to work together?

DeletedUser

braatz seems to be doing pretty damn well right now if you ask me. The account is barely 2 mil shy of what is was before. After losing over 500 villages and having 90% of k35 catted to hell. At least 75% of those catted below 5k. Even after being shot at again and catted down.

Kaos received a lot of support, and you guys hammered away at that one for a long time, kudos. And at the point in time where Kaos was losing most of his villages was after the account had pretty much been ditched. Generally speaking we don't support accounts without active players on them.

Mev on the other hand is the exact opposite. He has remained well and active on his account sniping back villages whenever he can. Yet he still receives little to no support from his glorious tribe. And braatz was supported again as soon as it was asked for. Mev on the other hand, continues to lose villages.

And the only reason he isn't losing on a faster rate, is because he's not nearly as surrounded in k25 as he was in k35. And he doesn't have as many villages within noble range.

But the point is, there are many THX villages bordering Time, and if those players are going to receive the same love and affection from THX that Mev got, then we're going to trample through them with little to no effort. Cuz I can almost guarantee there is no on else in that tribe that would put up as much of a fight as Mev has. Which is why he was choiced as primary target.

We may not push him out of the game permanently. But we have almost made sure he's completely out of commission for a good couple months, depending on how diligently he rebuilds his villas.

They don't have to be doing anything. We're still at war with them, they're still tying up defensive troops, offensive troops and nobles. Half of them might be inactive but the rest of them are attacking, and need to be defended against. So they're still trying up resources that could be thrown at THX. Consider yourselves lucky i guess.

I don't believe I said Time was struggling. I said we were fighting a multi front war. And that we were in a similar situation a couple months ago, and heard no sympathy from anyone, so it shouldn't be expected in return. But I never said struggling. To the contrary, I think Time is doing quite well right now.

And there's a reason Time has more villages than CBB and THX. It wasn't always this way. I remember once upon a time there used to be an FD and a THXF

yes i do talk with mev when i get time. takes me a while to understand what he means seen as though his english is poor.

Yeah? Good stuff. I guess we're lucky we have ways of understanding everything he's saying perfectly well :)

Communication is important between members..... Just saying....

and yes i have seen his account been catted. have you seen it now hes coming back!

Lol. Did you miss the 700 villages that mysteriously disappeared? Or did someone forget to tell you this wasn't a Cata op? lol

DeletedUser

braatz seems to be doing pretty damn well right now if you ask me. The account is barely 2 mil shy of what is was before. After losing over 500 villages and having 90% of k35 catted to hell. At least 75% of those catted below 5k. Even after being shot at again and catted down.

Kaos received a lot of support, and you guys hammered away at that one for a long time, kudos. And at the point in time where Kaos was losing most of his villages was after the account had pretty much been ditched. Generally speaking we don't support accounts without active players on them.

Mev on the other hand is the exact opposite. He has remained well and active on his account sniping back villages whenever he can. Yet he still receives little to no support from his glorious tribe. And braatz was supported again as soon as it was asked for. Mev on the other hand, continues to lose villages.

And the only reason he isn't losing on a faster rate, is because he's not nearly as surrounded in k25 as he was in k35. And he doesn't have as many villages within noble range.

But the point is, there are many THX villages bordering Time, and if those players are going to receive the same love and affection from THX that Mev got, then we're going to trample through them with little to no effort. Cuz I can almost guarantee there is no on else in that tribe that would put up as much of a fight as Mev has. Which is why he was choiced as primary target.

We may not push him out of the game permanently. But we have almost made sure he's completely out of commission for a good couple months, depending on how diligently he rebuilds his villas.

They don't have to be doing anything. We're still at war with them, they're still tying up defensive troops, offensive troops and nobles. Half of them might be inactive but the rest of them are attacking, and need to be defended against. So they're still trying up resources that could be thrown at THX. Consider yourselves lucky i guess.

I don't believe I said Time was struggling. I said we were fighting a multi front war. And that we were in a similar situation a couple months ago, and heard no sympathy from anyone, so it shouldn't be expected in return. But I never said struggling. To the contrary, I think Time is doing quite well right now.

And there's a reason Time has more villages than CBB and THX. It wasn't always this way. I remember once upon a time there used to be an FD and a THXF

Yeah? Good stuff. I guess we're lucky we have ways of understanding everything he's saying perfectly well :)

Communication is important between members..... Just saying....

Lol. Did you miss the 700 villages that mysteriously disappeared? Or did someone forget to tell you this wasn't a Cata op? lol

mev was gunna lose villages in any case because he had villages isolated in small clusters all over k35. we even put troops in them villages for him but you have more nukes closer to them villages than we had support.

if i thought i could get support to them villages quickly i would of sent no doubt. fact is from what ive seen from attacking/being attacked by time not only on my account but through sits too is that alot of Time members have an off/def ratio of 1:1 you simply outnumbered us with your nukes.

yes i agree communication is a key role in a tribe hence why i try speaking with him alot.

theres only about 10 or 11 players in CBB doing anything. and majority are under 10 mil and are still fighting Time. who deserve alot of respect for sticking with it.

DeletedUser

mev was gunna lose villages in any case because he had villages isolated in small clusters all over k35. we even put troops in them villages for him

So basically what you're saying here is that you guys left Mev out to dry because you knew we had too many nukes to clear his villages?

Is that not the point of tribal support? To make it uneconomical to nuke the village?

I mean hell, if you're going to put it that way, we'll outnumber you every time with Nukes. Whats the point of even continuing on? If even a super active player like Mev couldn't withstand, and if you guys wont support simply because theres too many nukes incoming.

you have more nukes closer to them villages than we had support.

if i thought i could get support to them villages quickly i would of sent no doubt. fact is from what ive seen from attacking/being attacked by time not only on my account but through sits too is that alot of Time members have an off/def ratio of 1:1 you simply outnumbered us with your nukes.

To clear a few of them maybe. And those left poorly defended. But those nukes weren't launched from 24 hours away. You guys had every opportunity to support him, even from your backline members, and still nothing. Swords/Spears/HC travel faster then rams and at that many fields away, the time difference is even greater.

You guys had every chance to support him and stack him while our nukes were en route for almost 2 weeks. So don't pull down a bunch of crap about us having too many local nukes to support against. The majority of the nukes sent at him were most certainly not local nukes.

On the flip side, THX is supposed to be comprised to many Turtles from my understanding. And it takes more than a single nuke to clear a single D. I'm sure you guys could have made it a lot tougher for us, than you did. As matter of fact the only one making things harder and less progressive here is mev. You guys haven't done anything.

theres only about 10 or 11 players in CBB doing anything. and majority are under 10 mil and are still fighting Time. who deserve alot of respect for sticking with it.

It doesn't matter the amount of players doing anything. The fact is they're still doing something, and that warrants the use of defenses to defend against them, and offense to retaliate, and nobles to clean up those villages.

Defense that could be used to stack up our frontlines against THX. Offense that could be used to plow through THX frontlines. And nobles that can be used to take THX frontline villages. They are taking away focus that can be sent towards you guys. Regardless of whether or not it's only 10 people, it's still people fighting.

Could you imagine if the entire west was safe zones for Time? Of course you couldn't, you're having a tough enough Time dealing with things as is. Clearly.

yes i agree communication is a key role in a tribe hence why i try speaking with him alot.

Keep trying ;)

I understand him juuuust fine :)

DeletedUser

So basically what you're saying here is that you guys left Mev out to dry because you knew we had too many nukes to clear his villages?

Is that not the point of tribal support? To make it uneconomical to nuke the village?

I mean hell, if you're going to put it that way, we'll outnumber you every time with Nukes. Whats the point of even continuing on? If even a super active player like Mev couldn't withstand, and if you guys wont support simply because theres too many nukes incoming.

To clear a few of them maybe. And those left poorly defended. But those nukes weren't launched from 24 hours away. You guys had every opportunity to support him, even from your backline members, and still nothing. Swords/Spears/HC travel faster then rams and at that many fields away, the time difference is even greater.

You guys had every chance to support him and stack him while our nukes were en route for almost 2 weeks. So don't pull down a bunch of crap about us having too many local nukes to support against. The majority of the nukes sent at him were most certainly not local nukes.

On the flip side, THX is supposed to be comprised to many Turtles from my understanding. And it takes more than a single nuke to clear a single D. I'm sure you guys could have made it a lot tougher for us, than you did. As matter of fact the only one making things harder and less progressive here is mev. You guys haven't done anything.

It doesn't matter the amount of players doing anything. The fact is they're still doing something, and that warrants the use of defenses to defend against them, and offense to retaliate, and nobles to clean up those villages.

Defense that could be used to stack up our frontlines against THX. Offense that could be used to plow through THX frontlines. And nobles that can be used to take THX frontline villages. They are taking away focus that can be sent towards you guys. Regardless of whether or not it's only 10 people, it's still people fighting.

Could you imagine if the entire west was safe zones for Time? Of course you couldn't, you're having a tough enough Time dealing with things as is. Clearly.

Keep trying ;)

I understand him juuuust fine :)

well at first when he had around 26000 incoming i was asking him where he needed support. and he said he was fine its not until he lost around 400 villages that he asked for support. then i sent as soon as i got the mail.

your players in the west arent doing enough then eh?
yes im having a terrible time dealing with things, can you help me out? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Out of my entire post, the only thing you got was that you are a terrible player? It's okay that you cannot defend against my statements. It shows that you are willing to accept THX's inability to work together as a tribe.

Maybe my cats have visited you. Maybe they haven't. Either way, THX's demise in the world is coming. Be thankful that Mev is putting up a monster fight for you guys. Once he is gone, we are going to run through each one of you like a hot knife through butter. You are going to fall in a line like a set of dominoes.

Who is sucking up to my tribe? It is certainly not me. I am not a player to ask for help. Usually I am the one giving aid to my mates. My apologies if the concept of teamwork is an idea that you cannot grasp. THX certainly doesn't preach that.

DeletedUser

well at first when he had around 26000 incoming i was asking him where he needed support. and he said he was fine its not until he lost around 400 villages that he asked for support. then i sent as soon as i got the mail.

Here's the part of that statement that really sticks out.

well at first when he had around 26000 incoming i was asking him where he needed support.

When you have that many incoming attacks, and your villages are pretty much surrounded. The answer coming back it typically going to be either, "I'm fine", because you've lost hope of defending the villages anyways. Or, "everywhere". Either of which in this case would have been an appropriate response.

As a tribe member, your reply should not be, "Ok cool, just let me know if you need anything."

When you heard there was that many incoming attacks to him, what the hell did you think was going to happen? They were all going to be fake? Be proactive. It's part of keeping the moral of your mates under attack in tip top shape.

your players in the west arent doing enough then eh?

In what sense? Where the hell do you think the majority of those nukes came from? lol

yes im having a terrible time dealing with things

In 'you' I was speaking in reference to THX as a tribe, not the individual player. That's the problem with "you guys" or should i say, members of THX to be clear and specific, as obviously I need to spell things out. That's the problem with members of THX, they believe that they're individual players in a group working towards similar goals. More like 40some players that are allied to eachother. Not a tribe full of members working towards the goal of the tribe.

THX members tend to think of the individual, not of the team. As you've clearly just taken my words as a personal shot, not a general shot at the tribe as a whole as was initially intended.

yes im having a terrible time dealing with things, can you help me out? :)

Sure, whats your in game account name? If you've got some villages nearby me, I'd be more than happy to assist you in downgrading your account to a more manageable size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i love annoying Time members. :icon_biggrin:

@tdogg we'll see if you cut through us ;)

@jon yeh like im gunna do that even tho someone in Time probs knows my ingame name. just gotta wait for my support to get into place.

DeletedUser

i love annoying Time members. :icon_biggrin:

@tdogg we'll see if you cut through us ;)

@jon yeh like im gunna do that even tho someone in Time probs knows my ingame name. just gotta wait for my support to get into place.

I wouldn't say you are annoying us. It is more like you are making yourself look like a fool and a coward.

My cats can cut through anything. What makes you think your tribe would support you if they can't even support Mev? It is nice to see that you would pull your support, if any, from your tribemates just to save yourself from thousands of cat attacks.

dsn1507 -player with some baby catanukes

best player = dsn1507
worst player = bigjay

im on dsn1507. at first i timed but then couldnt be bothered as i kept getting villages

I am really hoping that is you F31RNY. Be warned that if you are lying, you are going to throw a tribemate under the bus and then some. Come clean and don't be a coward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say you are annoying us. It is more like you are making yourself look like a fool and a coward.

My cats can cut through anything. What makes you think your tribe would support you if they can't even support Mev? It is nice to see that you would pull your support, if any, from your tribemates just to save yourself from thousands of cat attacks.

I am really hoping that is you F31RNY.

10 points to TDOG :D

are you going to tell me which account your on now? :)

DeletedUser

10 points to TDOG :D

are you going to tell me which account your on now? :)

Do some investigative work? Check out the Time accounts and see which player has villages with Metallica names. :) I will give you two hints:

31x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 10.07.2011 (2.693.608 units)!

Demolisher (Gold - Level 4)
You have destroyed 170.289 building levels so far!

DeletedUser

Do some investigative work? Check out the Time accounts and see which player has villages with Metallica names. :) I will give you two hints:

31x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 10.07.2011 (2.693.608 units)!

Demolisher (Gold - Level 4)
You have destroyed 170.289 building levels so far!

oooh tonyball im shivering in my boots :lol:
come get me tiger ;D
one thing is catting which anyone can do. the art and skill is in the nobling

DeletedUser

oooh tonyball im shivering in my boots :lol:
come get me tiger ;D
one thing is catting which anyone can do. the art and skill is in the nobling

I have turned catting into an art form. I will make sure that you enjoy it first hand.

DeletedUser

YAAAYYYY. my cats can visit you too :D

17 - 49 Villas
18 - 1 Villa
25 - 83 Villas
28 - 112 Villas
35 - 39 Villas
36 - 456 Villas
37 - 265 Villas
38 - 179 Villas
39 - 24 Villas
45 - 27 Villas
46 - 70 Villas
47 - 87 Villas
48 - 188 Villas
49 - 64 Villas
56 - 152 Villas
57 - 39 Villas
58 - 162 Villas
59 - 3 Villas
66 - 37 Villas

Where do I start? Let's see if THX can support you unlike how they did with Mev.

DeletedUser

17 - 49 Villas
18 - 1 Villa
25 - 83 Villas
28 - 112 Villas
35 - 39 Villas
36 - 456 Villas
37 - 265 Villas
38 - 179 Villas
39 - 24 Villas
45 - 27 Villas
46 - 70 Villas
47 - 87 Villas
48 - 188 Villas
49 - 64 Villas
56 - 152 Villas
57 - 39 Villas
58 - 162 Villas
59 - 3 Villas
66 - 37 Villas

Where do I start? Let's see if THX can support you unlike how they did with Mev.

whatever suits you :)

DeletedUser

I havent posted in a while, been busy with real life as have most, but these forums are making me cringe...

Maybe people should start posting useful information and enjoyable reads, rather than personal stabs.

Just my 2 pounds. (its worth more than a cent)

**walks back into his cave**