The Sad Sorry State of w32 Tribes

DeletedUser

10 points to TDOG :D

are you going to tell me which account your on now? :)

You're on DSN!? Ohhh loverly :)

My guess is I'll be seeing you sometime in the near to forseeable future > : )

I havent posted in a while, been busy with real life as have most, but these forums are making me cringe...

Maybe people should start posting useful information and enjoyable reads, rather than personal stabs.

Just my 2 pounds. (its worth more than a cent)

**walks back into his cave**

HIIIII Bigjay :)

Haven't seen you around in a while. > : )

If you've noticed, I haven't been taking any shots at people, I've more been pointing out observations on THX. If someone chooses to take it as a personal shot, that's no really my fault eh?

On a brighter note, I hope you don't delete soon as you have some villages that I'm interested in. And the colour gray just turns me right off.

17 - 49 Villas
18 - 1 Villa
25 - 83 Villas
28 - 112 Villas
35 - 39 Villas
36 - 456 Villas
37 - 265 Villas
38 - 179 Villas
39 - 24 Villas
45 - 27 Villas
46 - 70 Villas
47 - 87 Villas
48 - 188 Villas
49 - 64 Villas
56 - 152 Villas
57 - 39 Villas
58 - 162 Villas
59 - 3 Villas
66 - 37 Villas

Where do I start? Let's see if THX can support you unlike how they did with Mev.

I vote for k36.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HIIIII Bigjay :)

Haven't seen you around in a while. > : )

If you've noticed, I haven't been taking any shots at people, I've more been pointing out observations on THX. If someone chooses to take it as a personal shot, that's no really my fault eh?

On a brighter note, I hope you don't delete soon as you have some villages that I'm interested in. And the colour gray just turns me right off.

Good morning, i didn't say anyone was in particular, it just made me cringe reading it all coz it looked a bit personal.

yeah you are a blunt observationist, thats for sure.

Do i look like a person whos going to delete? thats right im not.

hmm,,, that will be the day jon.

ravnscream

it would be realy good to see some AYK's maps and excels..

which tribe did what until last time etc.. etc..

Raven goes into his cannon..

DeletedUser

Good morning, i didn't say anyone was in particular, it just made me cringe reading it all coz it looked a bit personal.

yeah you are a blunt observationist, thats for sure.

Do i look like a person whos going to delete? thats right im not.

hmm,,, that will be the day jon.

Oh, I'm very much counting on you not deleting :)

Lets just say I owe you an incoming or two ;)

DeletedUser43045

I havent posted in a while, been busy with real life as have most, but these forums are making me cringe...

Maybe people should start posting useful information and enjoyable reads, rather than personal stabs.

Just my 2 pounds. (its worth more than a cent)

**walks back into his cave**

If we expect people to only post useful information then we might as well close the forum entirely ;)

DeletedUser

Do some investigative work? Check out the Time accounts and see which player has villages with Metallica names. :) I will give you two hints:

31x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 10.07.2011 (2.693.608 units)!

Demolisher (Gold - Level 4)
You have destroyed 170.289 building levels so far!

everyone have Demolisher (Gold - Level 4) at this point of the game...at least the players that are near the enemies or a bit active

ravnscream

everyone have Demolisher (Gold - Level 4) at this point of the game...at least the players that are near the enemies or a bit active

it's not Demolisher matters to you..
it's the number you should check.. ;)

explanation.. explanation..

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm very much counting on you not deleting :)

Lets just say I owe you an incoming or two ;)

thats good to know. most people probably do. i think that would be a fair statement. i just need to find time to pick up where i left of.

If we expect people to only post useful information then we might as well close the forum entirely ;)

why twist my words? was merely saying, the last 1-2 pages looked to be some sort of personal argument, which in opinion was a cringe to read.

so faeria milky coffee (means relax), go back to the game and support someone you turtle. =-]

so please explain me how tonyball can knows that number

you hover your mouse over the picture icon of the award and it should inform you the accurate amount of easy award.

DeletedUser

thats good to know. most people probably do. i think that would be a fair statement. i just need to find time to pick up where i left of.

You and I both mate... Good to see you posting though, in fact good to see a number of people posting, and although I've seen some heated comments, hoping everyone can take it all for what it's worth, although sometimes blunt, it's all meant in good fun. I don't think anyone over here on Time's side holds any grudges against THx, we just want to see you fall on your face :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You and I both mate... Good to see you posting though, in fact good to see a number of people posting, and although I've seen some heated comments, hoping everyone can take it all for what it's worth, although sometimes blunt, it's all meant in good fun. I don't think anyone over here on Time's side holds any grudges against THx, we just want to see you fall on your face :icon_biggrin:

of course. i forsee fun times ahead once these busy summer months are over...peoples holidays and such. :icon_cool:

then back to working my way across the bord to AYK and trying to noble his lazy arse. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser43045

why twist my words? was merely saying, the last 1-2 pages looked to be some sort of personal argument, which in opinion was a cringe to read.

so faeria milky coffee (means relax), go back to the game and support someone you turtle. =-]

I'm always relaxed :p And i do feel i deserve the title big turtle :D

DeletedUser

want some? come get some faeria, then we can be lazy together....haha