the few

DeletedUser

please play nice :p and can we get 5 more ppl i want to make this the "true" top 10, surly u can name people who deserve this recognition

DeletedUser

I think you will find that we were beating you before the war was over and storm disbanded. We were losing to begin with but continued. I did not recruit all of ex storm i took in about 7 or 8 new players who were beneficial to our tribe. Before this i led the tribe since november when we formed and kept us fighting. i organised ops and defended against all of you. Not a single person of about 15 who were attacking me could take a single village and usually your tribe targetted those who were hardly active.

if you decided as a tribe to do different things then that is not my fault, i did and am doing what a good leader should do and that is help your tribe to achieve. the invite to tribe function does have a purpose besides adding a link to the player overview page. If you care to remember as well scuba when i formed UNDER your tribe recruited jenkin rei. maybe only one player but im pretty darn sure thats cos the tribe was already at 57 members to our 16. 21 more than we have now. since i was away i also know that some of my members were approached for an invite to INC and rejected. if your tribe failed to work together as a team and sit accounts then you really do have yourselves to blame. we worked together, my tribe may or may not like me but i know i do a good job and certainly a better one than you could do or you would be leading the number one tribe.

So true, the 15-20 who decided to play in Under. Were the ones who wanted to fight Storm, not join ~O~ and have a nap because of what Caligrl set up behind the friends who used to be ram. This is old news tho

DeletedUser

I think you will find that we were beating you before the war was over and storm disbanded. We were losing to begin with but continued. I did not recruit all of ex storm i took in about 7 or 8 new players who were beneficial to our tribe. Before this i led the tribe since november when we formed and kept us fighting. i organised ops and defended against all of you. Not a single person of about 15 who were attacking me could take a single village and usually your tribe targetted those who were hardly active.

if you decided as a tribe to do different things then that is not my fault, i did and am doing what a good leader should do and that is help your tribe to achieve. the invite to tribe function does have a purpose besides adding a link to the player overview page. If you care to remember as well scuba when i formed UNDER your tribe recruited jenkin rei. maybe only one player but im pretty darn sure thats cos the tribe was already at 57 members to our 16. 21 more than we have now. since i was away i also know that some of my members were approached for an invite to INC and rejected. if your tribe failed to work together as a team and sit accounts then you really do have yourselves to blame. we worked together, my tribe may or may not like me but i know i do a good job and certainly a better one than you could do or you would be leading the number one tribe.

So true, scuba, he did more for us then D4 or any duke over there did for you guys. Sure, he had to be "strict" sometimes but look where it got us, as a team we have acheived rank 1 again, under new leadership. Our old leadership failed because they were not organizing everything the way that T bone was able to do, Im damn proud to be in UNDER, I wouldnt want to be in any other tribe, so scuba, I believe T bone deserves to be in "The Few" but personally, this thread is just retarded anyways.

DeletedUser

Hey there everyone. Nice too see myself on this vaunted fearsome list of do gooders. And Thanks John for your ringing endorsement. Right back at you. John is the best! :)

DeletedUser

Hey there everyone. Nice too see myself on this vaunted fearsome list of do gooders. And Thanks John for your ringing endorsement. Right back at you. John is the best! :)

haha thanks buddy, and not a problem D4 thinks hes good, if you hadnt of gotten banned you would be on top now and you know it. Inbox me on here sometime though I have a proposition for you.

DeletedUser

haha thanks buddy, and not a problem D4 thinks hes good, if you hadnt of gotten banned you would be on top now and you know it. Inbox me on here sometime though I have a proposition for you.
prostitution is agianst the law

and attila i mention the org and the 2 new :p

D4alicious

if you hadnt of gotten banned you would be on top now and you know it.

I love this what if game, let me play.

If I didn't have a full time job and I had a co. I would have nobled everybody in the world by now.

Oh snap! That makes me feel like such a big man saying something that could never be proven wrong.

DeletedUser

you would have ended the world a year ago :p and won the storm war solo

DeletedUser

If I didn't have a full time job and I had a co. I would have nobled everybody in the world by now.

Oh snap! That makes me feel like such a big man saying something that could never be proven wrong.

D4, u silly person, I think we can all agree that IF I had a basement full of asian nerds to farm for me (like someone posting on this page does, not pointing fingers, only facts), this server would only have a serving full of WW villages as early as 10 years ago. So THERE!

and John, I think I know what ur proposition is, but aren't you still underage? O.O

er... I meant... NO I am not coplaying you or anyone else. Hehe.

DeletedUser

Just like old times. At least this thread was good for something :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

but WW, I am jesus. How can you turn me down for a very fun night? and Howd ya know what the real question was :O...and btw D4, you are a complete embarassment to this game. If you think youre so good, why didnt you accept gummers one vs. one challenge so long ago? because you were afraid he would win and youd lose your precious account. Dont make up any stupid "I didnt have time to play" excuses cause you had time to stay on the top. You are just a coward that hides behind his tribe. I cannot wait for you to fall, as in the end, we all know UNDER will come out on top, there is no denying it anymore, we have double Inc's points and I know as well as you do double the amount of active players. So before you say "I would have nobled this world out ages ago" think about the past before what you say.

D4alicious

ROFL. If we had front lines with each other then I would have excepted. I'm not having a 1v1 with someone who is 2 continents away. No half decent player would agree to a 1v1 war when your 2 continents away. It is actually stupid, none of us would have lost a village EVER. What would the point have been? Who can outlast the other sending the most fakes and nukes? Lamest thing I have ever heard. Anybody with half a brain would see how stupid that is.

Remember when you had this same attitude when the RAM Vs Storm war started, you were larger than us then. And how did that go again? Oh that's right - TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

Feel free to keep nobling closer to me, as I'm sure you'll "get busy with school" or some other lame excuse when my nukes and nobles come a knocking.

DeletedUser

Except me, enough said