RW vs MoM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To be honest what croggy did was disgusting and his message well....

We felt it better to give folks a chance to find another direction before being picked off one by one in a fight.

Disbanding the tribe stops players being picked off one by one?

Rw were doing well today in some areas looking at the stats aswell.

And you're flaming me over this..... why? Just to be clear, my post to glyn was tongue in cheek.

Why are FARMA so upset by this anyway? Now you get to move into K35 via recruitment. Huzzah.

DeletedUser

I think you're exact words were "If RW dont disband by 0100 server time tonight, I will post nekkid pics of myself on the externals"

Your prediction was 24 hours late, and I am not apologising to an exile:icon_wink:

DeletedUser99600

Now you get to move into K35 via recruitment. Huzzah.

Recruitment is boring. I reckon a player would have to be pretty special to be recruited :p Also, the north has had too much recruiting, not enough fighting. The first major war was Haul.

I wait to see what happens now RW disbanded.

DeletedUser100898

So does this mean that this war ended as a draw then just like when huh disbanded?

DeletedUser100898

A draw? One tribe does not exist any more:icon_rolleyes:

I am just using huh? Logic. Aparently when one tribe disbands and no longer exists but some members reside somewhere else it is a draw.

DeletedUser

Well remind me never to get involved with threads with morons in it - if a tribe no longer exists, the remaining tribe wins...it really is that simple

DeletedUser

If we start to speculate were the RW players will go i believe Haul leaders already make plans to recruit some of them :), perhaps they already received messages in inbox to come to Haul :)

Well at least Farma will have some more targets as Haul! mass recruits the ex-RW.

DeletedUser

Well at least Farma will have some more targets as Haul! mass recruits the ex-RW.

Does Haul wants to get into a fight with MoM. If they recruit without the concent of MoM they might get into a war with MoM and I Guess they would not like that to happen.

DeletedUser

croggy today at 08:31

To the Members of RW -

As most of you have noticed over the last month or so, the tribe has fallen to a poor state of affairs. This has been due to a few factors including the loss of several great players and due to a lack of leadership (including that on my part).

Things have reached a point where we as a tribe are no longer effective and not working well as a team. There are a number of talented people that remain, however in many cases, we are working as individual loan wolves rather than as a pact.

With as many folks inactive as there are now and with the lack of direction and ability to execute, Croggy and I have made a decision to disband the tribe. We felt it better to give folks a chance to find another direction before being picked off one by one in a fight.

Thank you all for your contributions here and for everything you have done to get us as far as we have. To make it into the Top 5 world-wide at this stage in the game is a wonderful accomplishment and each of you should be proud of the work done to get to that point.

No matter what direction you decide to take from here, we all wish you the very best of luck.

Regards,

Rob and Croggy

croggy

croggy
Opponents defeated:11.151.850 (42.)
Tribe: MoM

So it looks like Croggy made a deal with MoM. He joined disbanded the tribe and joined MoM. He should not have disbanded the tribe, if his concern was that the tribeis not playing like a team, he should have left RW and Joined MoM. let RW alone, but he did not do it.

DeletedUser

Probably he was forced to disband the tribe if he wanted to join. This is because MoM wants to quickly move its forces over to the Old front.

DeletedUser

croggy

croggy
Opponents defeated:11.151.850 (42.)
Tribe: MoM

So it looks like Croggy made a deal with MoM. He joined disbanded the tribe and joined MoM. He should not have disbanded the tribe, if his concern was that the tribeis not playing like a team, he should have left RW and Joined MoM. let RW alone, but he did not do it.

lol, didn't you hear the previous part? Ogun said he would kick all who didnt take a MoM village within three days, 51 members did not do so. croggy just helped ogun keep his word :lol:

DeletedUser

So does this mean that this war ended as a draw then just like when huh disbanded?

ok let me put it simple for you

k24 is a circle which is coloured red and green and blue invaders enter?

You with me so far?

Haul! is the red.

Huh?? are blue.

I know its hard but keep up

Farma is green

Right i know its hard but try to understand.

The circle is then coloured blue and green?

Ok who now controls that circle?

Farma and Huh??

so who won the fight for the circle?

Farma and huh?? as its blue and green?

so explain how haul! won the fight?

Yes they are still around but they were nowhere near huh?? any more they had already won the war for there area.

DeletedUser

You sure what about ones that go to Haul! ? still going to hunt them down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.