RW vs MoM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol, didn't you hear the previous part? Ogun said he would kick all who didnt take a MoM village within three days, 51 members did not do so. croggy just helped ogun keep his word :lol:

I did not follow the whole thread, but It is just an excuse u r making.

No need to defend croggy, i think if required he can defend himself.

Why would we force him to disband? We're going to hunt down ex-RW either way.

It is easier to fight single player, than to fight a collective group (tribe).

I am not saying that MoM forced him to disband, but they must have suggested to disband.

I am not shure if Disbanding was a requirement of recruitment or not. :)

DeletedUser

You're too far away to care about. It's not like you're going to attack us anyway.

Oh I went there.

true. no point wasting my troops no more down there. im in the perfect position now to eat my way to top10.

DeletedUser

I did not follow the whole thread, but It is just an excuse u r making.

No need to defend croggy, i think if required he can defend himself.

croggy made the right choice. morale in RW went down the drain. all i could really do is support, any attacks i sent just got stacked easily and with all our frontline giving up it was a losing battle.

DeletedUser

although mom have asked a group of us if we interested in joining to help against old

[15:22:58] Niyah: I think this is the chat about you guys joining mommeh.. you were suggested ^^ anyone interested at all :x

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Few I can finaly finish my sentence I started oh so long ago.

TBH: Naped with MoM. Shared an area with MoM. Attacked MoM. Gained a lead. MoM retaliated and won.
RW: Naped with MoM. Shared an area with MoM. Attacked MoM. Gained a lead... MoM retaliated and won.

Now I expect the extreme biased and the MoM haters to now start an argument about how MoM haven't actually won seeing as there are still ex-RW members around *Yawn*

I will give a big congratulations to RW for sticking at it for so long. I think we all collectively can agree it was a hard fought battle and a disband was I can assume agreed by both parties the only way this war would end. A lot has happened in the month and a half we've been at each others throats, major players and personalities have been lost (or gained) by each side.

This however was not my favourite war (no offence) however I think a special mention has to go to a few players. croggy, 2Hot(no matter how annoying it was fun) and all the constant sitters in RW whom done a great job. Your work did not go unnoticed by your enemy even if it was by your tribe mates.

However much you like/dislike RW I think it is safe to say they accomplished their goal. If I am correct in what I say :S I think I remember reading this somewhere. You definitely where a thorn in MoMs side. Had Old declared and RW attack a month down the line.. things would be very very interesting, alas that did not happen.

So here we are 1.5 month down the line and it is not solely ennoblements that have taken down the once rank 4 tribe, but inactivety... so is the way of TW.

This is however a war game, and without war it would be pointless. So thank RW for at least giving enjoyment to a buch of players from both camps.

-Rand

DeletedUser

Good fight MoM. I dont want to scare you guys, but im getting an account in your tribe very soon :)

Things that made us lose the war.
´
-only 10 active members (the other 50 mems never talked in forums or supported in any way)
-lack of leadership (ogun you suck as a leader, croggy, your a good player but not leader)
-moms heavy pressure (obviously)
-too many traitors (cmon, lets not debate it, you guys are backstabbing 2faced, traitors)

DeletedUser

Hmm 2hot, that gives me a reason to attack adam, I don't feel like attacking him :(

DeletedUser

Hmm 2hot, that gives me a reason to attack adam, I don't feel like attacking him :(

when i read posts like these, i feel like making a new alias... no one likes me :(

im starting to think im more disliked than xshaz

DeletedUser

I dislike you no more then I dislike skitlz :)

Okay, secretly I <3 Skitlz like a fat kid loves cake... just don't tell him that

DeletedUser

I would also like to add that this thread has become the new number one at most posts, with the runner up, Top 20 Tribes, being close behind!

DeletedUser

Once again, ex RW will be chased unless we have agreed with said tribe and reserve the right to attack any Ex RW member without declaring war.

RW it was a good war, it was enjoyable and taught my team some things. Just for the record, the person with the most under hand tactics in this war was not from MoM and is not going to be in MoM.

DeletedUser

when i read posts like these, i feel like making a new alias... no one likes me :(

im starting to think im more disliked than xshaz

About making a new alias, first give awnser to the following questions.

1) would u change with the alias?
2) are you 2 faced?

If u cannot change/cannot be 2 faced no need people would know from ur post who u r.

You cannot take my place right now, because it is difficult to hold to a top spot. I like to be critical and ask questions, and people do not like critics.

DeletedUser

About making a new alias, first give awnser to the following questions.

1) would u change with the alias?
2) are you 2 faced?

If u cannot change/cannot be 2 faced no need people would know from ur post who u r.

You cannot take my place right now, because it is difficult to hold to a top spot. I like to be critical and ask questions, and people do not like critics.

man, you make me just want to rim you, then wait until you change accounts, rim you again.. and so on and so on. I could just fight you. Like who needs wars when we get your fantastic forum presence

Due to this war being over i think we can close this thread now?

DeletedUser

War is over, MoM seduced RW Duke, resulting in RW disband, like Germany in first World War, winning in the frontline but losing at home. Thread need to be lock.

DeletedUser

War is over, MoM seduced RW Duke, resulting in RW disband, like Germany in first World War, winning in the frontline but losing at home. Thread need to be lock.

I think you need to pay more attention in history classes pal. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.