Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

Btw, Renji and Madarame aren't wearing captain's haori's :icon_sad:

nindel

8bd9edeb11ec83994b469dca9926cbf6.jpg

DeletedUser

I thought something of that too but it is actually Ikkaku Madarame's fury thing on the end of his spear.

Yes and I thought it was a bit bland and rushed, like the author just wanted to get yet another manga chapter out there.

lol...well, the updated post is back a few pages. I also edited the second post in this thread with the same information, so just go to page one :icon_rolleyes:

Yea and he is being fashionable with that scarf :lol:

I think the Bleach has basically become like DBZ GT now. Ichigo isn't even in Bankai form and his pressure of the sword swing (kenatsu) looked to be as powerful as his regular getsuga...I mean, how powerful can he get until there is not an enemy that is proportionally more powerful for him to overcome. Maybe the "King" and that would have to be the end of the series lol

i'm still kinda thinking he'll stop being human and start being a full-time shinigami now. I just know the fullbring arc should be ending since it was only supposed to last 9 months and then the last arc is gonna take about 4 years yet.

also for all you Ayuzawa Misaki fans:

[SPOIL]
1279294597974_f.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

1234.png

Stare~

not sure which one i should use as my avy :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the third one because its clear and centered xD

[spoil]
usui+kiss+misaki's+back.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

heh anime and tw seem to go together D: and kwms is awesome manga :D

my sig has a link to myanimelist

i kinda seem to rate things high D: i do like them a lot though.

[spoil]
kawaiit.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

heh anime and tw seem to go together D: and kwms is awesome manga :D

my sig has a link to myanimelist

i kinda seem to rate things high D: i do like them a lot though.

[spoil]
kawaiit.jpg
[/spoil]

Ofc you need to rate high thing you liked ! Ignore those haters (apparently there are many of them here ;))

DeletedUser

lol never watched any of the pokemon or digimon or db series :eek: don't think i will either D:

DeletedUser

Digimon was okay, too. Db too, though there were a lot of things about it I hated.

DeletedUser

i think my absolute favorite anime to date was Ergo Proxy or FLCL god i wish flcl would of been a longer series :|

DeletedUser

well i guess we were blessed with 6 episodes of epic maybe that was too much for the universe

DeletedUser

FlCl would suck if it was longer think about it the story being rushed and short is what made it great I mean imgaine 24 episodes of that you would run out of stuff and end up with bleach fillers on acid. Good example of something not needed go read the manga that was made for FlCl (the anime came first.) FLCL is god I have come close to doing brain surgery on a friend for even considering putting an anime before it. I settled with a threat of family jewl kicking if he ever spoke of such non sense again.

DeletedUser

Anime of the Week
6793.jpg

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Historical, Samurai, Romance, Supernatural

Synopsis: The year is 1614 AD. Two warring ninja clans, each supporting a son of Hidetada Tokugawa as the next shogun, send ten representatives each to fight to the death for the possession of a scroll. The prize: the annihilation of the other and the staunch support of the Tokugawa government for the winning clan for the next thousand years. If you are a fan of action sequences similar to anime like Ninja Scrolls and Berserk, then you will enjoy this series.
(Mild Nudity)

Manga of the Week
29290.jpg

Vinland Saga

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Historical, Seinen

Synopsis: Thorfinn is a young viking whose father was killed when he was young by a viking captain called Askeladd. After many years, Thorfinn has joined Askeladd's crew to take revenge on him while conquering territories in Northen Europe. A great look into the Viking period: lots of war, pillaging, and climatic events. Very similar to the Berserk war-like series.
(Mature Scenes)

So has everyone checked out the anime and manga of the week? :icon_smile:

I update the list tomorrow night :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Omfg, never noticed the manga of the week. Bout VIKINGS? Win. Gonna read it laters.