Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

lol....Vick...it's currently the anime of the week for this thread. How can you suggest it? :lol: just give it kudos or something :p

Also new Bleach manga was interesting to see some of the Captains again...

[spoil]
bleach-2570853.jpg

KENPACHI WITH LONG HAIR <3
[/spoil]

I think Toshiro grew an inch O.O

DeletedUser

Yeah I read Rosario. I'm curious as to what Ruby will do. Love how she handled the electricity though ^^

And manga > Anime, most of the times.

DeletedUser

Jubei, more interestingly then Zaraki's hair is the hair on his back... Looks like the lieutenant grew ^^

I thought something of that too but it is actually Ikkaku Madarame's fury thing on the end of his spear.

So, anyone read the latest naruto chapter?

Yes and I thought it was a bit bland and rushed, like the author just wanted to get yet another manga chapter out there.

Where did you post it ? :icon_rolleyes:

lol...well, the updated post is back a few pages. I also edited the second post in this thread with the same information, so just go to page one :icon_rolleyes:

I think Toshiro grew an inch O.O

Yea and he is being fashionable with that scarf :lol:

I think the Bleach has basically become like DBZ GT now. Ichigo isn't even in Bankai form and his pressure of the sword swing (kenatsu) looked to be as powerful as his regular getsuga...I mean, how powerful can he get until there is not an enemy that is proportionally more powerful for him to overcome. Maybe the "King" and that would have to be the end of the series lol

DeletedUser

even IF you were, the sarcasm and attitude was uncool and I don't put up with it :icon_redface:

[9:33:?? PM] Bill (Jubei): was that a double negative?
[9:33:30 PM] Bill (Jubei): (think)
[9:33:55 PM] Door Window: yes
[9:34:16 PM] Door Window: take away the negatives and it says "I'm saying you have a thought in your head"
[9:34:21 PM] Door Window: which means you know stuff
[9:34:24 PM] Door Window: which is good
[9:34:26 PM] Door Window: congratz
[9:34:31 PM] Door Window: proud of you
[9:34:35 PM] *** Bill (Jubei) removed Door Window from this conversation. ***
[9:34:36 PM] Door Window: (handshake)

No attitude there. Came from the bottom of me heart.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back to anime.

What was the first one you watched? Ever?

DeletedUser

Idk digimons, pokemon or dragonballs... no idea, it was like 10 years ago

the 1st anime on the internet i watched was Code Geass tho