World 48 Blog Discussion

DeletedUser

Hello w48,

My name is Ebony and I will be the guest blogger for this world until phoenix returns. :)

I would like to know your thoughts on what I should blog about because this is W48's blog and of course the world should be apart of it.

Add me on skype if you have any questions, comments or concerns. My username is bbstar123999

I'm not sure when I will post the first blog for this world but it will be soon and when I know... you will! So stay tuned!

Repinski

Great now we have a blogger who knows nothing about the world.....

[SPOIL]
facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse :lol:

lol just my thought :lol:

repinski said:
Great now we have a blogger who knows nothing about the world.....

Correction you have a GUEST blogger, and I think I know enough about the world to get through a few blogs. I'm not here forever.

:O

Hi ebony, long time no see!

Hi Peter. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I doubt you know as much as you think you do ebony, but by all means do give it your best. :)

Repinski

Well Ebony, I've seen your past work and I'd rather have NO BLOGGER than YOU as a guest blogger. G'day.

DeletedUser

Hm okay but everyone does theirs differently. Just do like I do and dont read if you are worried. Might do it if I decide i dont like his method

seth89

Rep. There is no need to be harsh about it.
I am sure she has feeling you know.

DeletedUser40113

Oi, Ebony is doing me a huge favour, and all of you a huge favour.

If you don't want her to blog, fine, world 48 is, after all, a world of haters.
Youve already managed to piss two mods off and one blogger, why not piss another two off? :lol:

PS: For all of you language freaks, the term 'piss off' is a colloquial Australian phrase meaning to 'ged rid of'.
Just thought I would point that out before one of the classic haters jumps up and down and has a cry.

On another note, ne nice to ebony, she is dedicating her time, to not only blog for one world, but for two. Albeit temporarily.

Repinski

We didn't really get rid of them, the higher ups did or they resigned. We all loved MKC and FNF (except for caglen) and dA quit.

As for being on topic, I personally won't be reading any blog she does for this world.

DeletedUser

hahaha I can deal with it, besides i'm from w31 there isn't anything worse! But either way, I will do my job! You can nag, scream, fight, and claw you dont know how I will do on the blog you are simply going off of what you think. So please feel free not to read it, you are not forced! :D

DeletedUser

Welcome New(Guest) Blogger!
And dont worry Ebony i know Rep will read your blogs,doesnt matter what he says here :lol:

DeletedUser

Alright ebony, let's see what you have. If I may ask, though, what exactly do you know about this world?

DeletedUser

Alright ebony, let's see what you have. If I may ask, though, what exactly do you know about this world?

i believe it's just gonna be like FnF's interview...due to outsider view.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying it's gonna be bad, im saying its gonna be from a completely different view since it's from an outsider view (an outsider can pretty much based on the ranking system and judge on that).