World 48 Blog Discussion

File Not Found

Give Ebony a shot guys, outsiders aren't always a bad thing.

I kinda concur that the acting blogger should actually play the world, however, thats clearly not an option. Ebony will do the best Ebony can. I remember when I started modding, and most of you hated the idea. Then, by the end of my time as the mod here, the majority of you liked me. I've done my best to ruin that since leaving xD.

Anyway... give the guest blogger a chance. Ebony couldn't possibly be worse than... nevermind.

Repinski

File!!!!!! Your lucky i like you.... Fine I'll read it but just for you...

DeletedUser

i believe it's just gonna be like FnF's interview...due to outsider view.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying it's gonna be bad, im saying its gonna be from a completely different view since it's from an outsider view (an outsider can pretty much based on the ranking system and judge on that).

That could be the case, but I'm more curious to find out if what she knows about w48 comes solely from phoenix or not. She'd have a very skewed view of the world if that's the case.

DeletedUser

:lol: Don't worry about that Peter because thats not true.

However, I did want to let the world know my thoughts/ ideas.

I love hosting competitions and thought this world may like one for the month of September, with the addition of the guest blogger. :)

I wanted to let you all know. It's not final until my boss gives me a thumbs up, but I believe it will be allowed.

I will have an answer (hopefully) today and the competition will be posted tomorrow on the first of September! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:lol: Don't worry about that Peter because thats not true.

However, I did want to let the world know my thoughts/ ideas.

I love hosting competitions and thought this world may like one for the month of September, with the addition of the guest blogger. :)

I wanted to let you all know. It's not final until my boss gives me a thumbs up, but I believe it will be allowed.

I will have an answer (hopefully) today and the competition will be posted tomorrow on the first of September! :icon_cool:

me likey ^^

Sboh

All bloggers do is give an unbias view of the world, they read the stats aloud, show you where the conquers are made and where wars are won and lost.. They get interviews. None of which need to be done from a tribe.

If we give ebony a chance then we may be pleasently suprised, I am all up for it because all we have argued is about bias in blogs and mods.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

whats going on ebony?

FYI, i play dodgygeeza, no signature:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hey Sixpointer

Hey AHL :)

I would like to inform everyone that the competition for this world has been approved and the details will be posted today!

DeletedUser

Seriously. Why did you take the blogger position 1st if you are going to release what, 5 or so blogs and then claim you don't have the time. Personally it sounds as if you didn't think this all through before you took the job. Me thinks you just wanted the purple text at your name.

DeletedUser97887

Seriously. Why did you take the blogger position 1st if you are going to release what, 5 or so blogs and then claim you don't have the time. Personally it sounds as if you didn't think this all through before you took the job. Me thinks you just wanted the purple text at your name.

Peoples priorities change in life Fraser . . . don't sound so grumppy ;)
I'd love to see you post a few blogs over the next few weeks :p

DeletedUser

Are you talking about me because thats not what I said.

Err, no? If you managed to make it sound that way in your head then tighten the screws up there a wee bit ;) <3

Peoples priorities change in life Fraser . . . don't sound so grumppy ;)
I'd love to see you post a few blogs over the next few weeks :p

I've got better things to do just now. Which is why im currently not the one playing my account :icon_rolleyes: So where am I going to find time to write a blog? :lol: lmao

I'm allowed to say that though anyway James. Nobody was stepping up for the blogger position until 2ndGoose and I offered to fill the position. I said that if he wanted it then he could have it because I knew that my life would be taking a turn and that my schedule would be getting more busy meaning I wouldn't have time to write a blog every single week. Just makes it seem from my perspective that 2ndGoose didn't think it all through fully before offering to take the place, looks like he just wanted the purple text, and to test his skills at blog posting, but mostly at procrastinating. He's done a good job though so far, at the latter.
In this case though you can't say:
"oh but its quality, not quantity..."
Because no blogger goes for 5 posts then essentially quits. I should just read another worlds and pretend that its talking about W48, and change all the names of the tribes, would probably be a better read as I'll get 10x more blogs to actually read :lol:

DeletedUser

that's a great idea!

then you can change all the stats and views to be relevant to w48 and post it as a blog for w48! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

...Sam, it won't work at all xD They won't cover the awesomeness of this world enough

Repinski

So remind me again the point in having a temp blogger while our normal one is away when that temp blogger does just as much as our normal one while he is away?

DeletedUser

lol your so funny :)

Anyways I am in the mist of writing the blog.