Matt and his .uk record?? Telling the truth or lie??

DeletedUser

Even when failing Matt thinks he's won :)) I hope you'll get to be a part of uk team, so that when they'll lose you'll cheer them up for being top ODD and finishing on the second place =))

(Though I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 3rd, like Matt did yesterday...))

DeletedUser

I know Adrian he seems so happy to have lost as long as he killed some of my troops along the way lol! Funny how I finished top ODA so he obviously ain't showing the reports wheres his troops died!

Let me know next time you want to lose to me Matt i'll let you kill a few axes to make you fel like you won! HAHA!

DeletedUser

Haha matt u are so amazing how do i get as good as u and come 3rd?? U must feel so great in your proness! Seem to cling to your reports asa form of comfort! Well you can keep them i will keep the win! Next time I beat you I will keep some reports to show u, funny how u never keep the ones where i easily destroyed you at the start or the ones where i continued to beat ur offence down?? Coincidence that??

Anyway I'm off now enjoy the 3rd place!

Rank.3 is good, don't you think? Afterall, I beat the crap out of you and your tribemate even though I was outnumbered in every possible way. I wonder what would have happened if you didn't have a tribemate, and it was just me and you.

I'll let you dwell on that my funny old friend.

DeletedUser

What a sad story :)) He's beat the crap out of ranked 1 and 2 players but never managed to take the lead. I just... don't get it :))

DeletedUser

What a sad story :)) He's beat the crap out of ranked 1 and 2 players but never managed to take the lead. I just... don't get it :))

Yeah he beat us sooo bad we won! What he means is he and his mates attacked me (not him 1st of course 3 others did before he joined in) they took 3-4 of my villas all of which I got back then he decided to turtle like a little girl with 3 offense villas! Then I beat back and nobled his little bum chums he got to attack me 1st from the tribe SLAP! and his tribe mate who i had beaten earlier on and made quit! Little matt then tries to get in on the action and noble his mates from SLAP! a bit after they had quit! Such a good friend he is if it weren't for that he woulda been 4th or 5th and me the guy who he says he beat the crap out of still came 1st! I feel sooooo beaten! lol

DeletedUser

Yeah he beat us sooo bad we won! What he means is he and his mates attacked me (not him 1st of course 3 others did before he joined in) they took 3-4 of my villas all of which I got back then he decided to turtle like a little girl with 3 offense villas! Then I beat back and nobled his little bum chums he got to attack me 1st from the tribe SLAP! and his tribe mate who i had beaten earlier on and made quit! Little matt then tries to get in on the action and noble his mates from SLAP! a bit after they had quit! Such a good friend he is if it weren't for that he woulda been 4th or 5th and me the guy who he says he beat the crap out of still came 1st! I feel sooooo beaten! lol

I've never seen so many lies packed into one paragraph. You never took any of the vills you lost back off me, and you were never outnubered. The rankings will show that yah daft nub.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, Rank.1, being TW's PROVEN biggest liar, doesn't have the right to use the phrase "so many lies packed into one paragraph"

DeletedUser

Still desperate for my attention Adrian? Jog on. You're still blocked yah sad nub.

DeletedUser55786

can you 2 have a 1v1 on a 1 member tribe limit no outside support, play fairly and who ever gets rimmed, never speaks in this forum ever again

DeletedUser

can you 2 have a 1v1 on a 1 member tribe limit no outside support, play fairly and who ever gets rimmed, never speaks in this forum ever again

Matt has been challenged to a fair fight hundreds of time but he is incapable of fighting fairly he will never attack a person 1st he will only attack after 3-4 people have attacked 1st simple as that!

DeletedUser55786

if Matt challenges you to a 1v1 will you accept?, and you or him gets attacked then coincidentally gets attacked straight after by the opposing player then the 1v1 match is abandoned to a later date ?

DeletedUser

Matt can't even stand up on the forum alone, he's asking his nooby minions to post for him since he pretends he's having me blocked and you're talking about 1 vs 1 knowing that he has not played alone not one single round in his entire speed life :))

I prefer having 1 vs 1s with fair, honest and skillful players that do not have their heads stuck far up their... clouds :))
When Matty will be one of those I'll look to him as a potential candidate, until then... he's an outsider to everything, starting from the forums and finishing with the Championship Teams.

PS: Don't mind copying this to him, we all know he can see it very well on his own =))