Matt and his .uk record?? Telling the truth or lie??

DeletedUser

Matt can't even stand up on the forum alone, he's asking his nooby minions to post for him since he pretends he's having me blocked and you're talking about 1 vs 1 knowing that he has not played alone not one single round in his entire speed life :))

I prefer having 1 vs 1s with fair, honest and skillful players that do not have their heads stuck far up their... clouds :))
When Matty will be one of those I'll look to him as a potential candidate, until then... he's an outsider to everything, starting from the forums and finishing with the Championship Teams.

PS: Don't mind copying this to him, we all know he can see it very well on his own =))

Dude, you seriously think over what you say?
If we stand up for Matt it doesn't mean we're his minions, you're standing up for jobson, does that mean you are his minion? :lol:

You probably should stop argueuing about useless stuff like this, and find something better to do that hate on the forums, that goes to any of you guys.

Just for the record, you should not (and cannot) say Matt isn't skillful because quite frankly, you haven't fought him alone and still refuse to do so,
Fair? a round with appropriate settings will make it fair.
Honesty? we'll be the judge of that when the reports come out.

Ps: if you get attacked on a round while having a 1 vs 1, it does not mean your ennemy got them in just to hit you.

Now, can you all just stop argueuing?

DeletedUser

I was reffering to ashden05 for posting what Matt tells him on skype to post. Why did you feel like I was reffering to you naji and jumped up like you were on fire? *wonders*

DeletedUser

Matt can't even stand up on the forum alone, he's asking his nooby minions to post for him

Last time I checked, Ashden was one guy, I did not feel offended, I was pointing out how idiotic your point was,
I don't have to do with any of your problems, but this is just getting lame and everyone needs to know their place
Thank you for ignoring the rest of my anterior post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, ashden was not the only one who posted here. Or do you need to point out another minion, who handles over his account to Matt whenever he asks and allows him to post from his behalf despite the fact Matt was supposed to be banned from the .uk forums?

So far you've said only one thing right, I'll emphasize it again: everyone needs to know their place.

Now, please do tell me naji, where do you think is the place of someone who, I'll just quote for you from his homeland forum to read and judge:

1. who is forging fake skype conversations in order to discredit the International Speed Server Top Player and fails after everyone admits the conversations never took place.

2. Someone who cannot play the game and always begs other people for support, but after that denies the fact that he had other people supporting him.

3. Someone that lacks elementary knowledge about Tribalwars:
New To Speed on 02.07. at 18:52
Nobles incoming, but we're out of his church radius, so don't expect much losses. :D
Originally Posted by Jack.the.ripper
(lmao!!! Matt are you really such n00b?!) If we are out of his church radius this mean nothing! If his village is in church radius, then it has 100% fighting power!)
4. Someone that constantly finds excuses after excuses when losing a 1v1 and doesn't admit LIKE A MAN that he simply lost a battle.

5. Someone that is constantly banned both on .net speed (New To Speed) and on the .co.uk servers / forums (like James said, Forgot about meh? and MattyFlan?

6. Someone who has a huge detrimental ego that even his own friends do not deny.

7. Someone who is not a man of his word and does not respect the bet he has made with Hasan.

Don't mind replying, we already know the right answer, but do take a closer look at #3, if you still say Matty is "sooooooooooooo prooooooooooo".

DeletedUser

Is this shit about Matt still going on? You seriously need to grow up.

"you lie"
"no, you lie"

DeletedUser

Adriana and jobsoni are causing all the fuss for no reason ' this includes making useless threads and etc ...

DeletedUser

Yeah, these are definitely the strong arguments I was so afraid of seeing. Point proven, enjoy the rest of the evening...))

DeletedUser

Don't mind replying, we already know the right answer, but do take a closer look at #3, if you still say Matty is "sooooooooooooo prooooooooooo".

I never played church worlds, so basically, I don't even know what's wrong in that, Maybe he didn't play church worlds either?

So far you've said only one thing right, I'll emphasize it again: everyone needs to know their place.

Yes, and you also need to know your place, and right now, you and i are outta there, end this dumb debate now.

And you have nothing to do in the .uk forums, you never play there, so you should not have any credibility to post there.

DeletedUser55786

Adrian you need to learn some things, 1. I am my own person I don't do anything someone asks me to do 2. Matt has never asked me to post anything except from that go back to Romania thing on .uk forums 3. I am no minion of Matt at all, he is my friend, naji is my friend, does that mean I am his minion? no! drill this into your head! Matt does not ask me to post on here at all!

DeletedUser

I think we all know I'm more than capable of defending myself in these forums. The fact is I can't be as bothered as I once was because the holidays are now over, and because it's ancient stuff you keep bringing up. Fact is Adrian, everyone has moved on, you're the one still trapped in the past and until you accept my 1v1 challenge, you always will be.

It's funny, your mission has always been to discredit me. Look at yourself now :)

DeletedUser

can you 2 have a 1v1 on a 1 member tribe limit no outside support, play fairly and who ever gets rimmed, never speaks in this forum ever again

P.S. When you accept, it'll be by these rules.
*Click Clack*

DeletedUser

*Click Clack*

the awkward moment when these rules were just applied to the last round and nobody seen anyone referring to these names arguing in the forums :p

only forum member i seen on that round was jobson.. barring myself of course.

DeletedUser55786

o so speedy, 1v1's have to be planned. you can't just join a random round and go our 1v1 is now.

DeletedUser

I think we all know I'm more than capable of defending myself in these forums.

Yes, we all liked very much how you defended yourself, especially on your homeland .co.uk forums. It took us less than 3 days to get you disqualified and banned. Feel free to be our adopted rejected outsider with no homeland to post. Come here we'll tuck you in at warm :))

you're the one still trapped in the past

Talk about being trapped in the past:

I won the championship, while you failed to stop and discredit me.
I'm on the .net team, while the admins kicked your arsey from the .uk team.
The .net team is amongst the most promising ones, while the .uk one is in a deep coma.
I can go around the .ro forums anytime I want, while you're constantly getting banned on your "homeland".

So far, you've failed everything you've touched in this game (even your slow world attempts, isn't that hilarious, you can't deal with a 1.00-2.00 speed not to mention fast rounds), while I won everything I wanted. And still it's funny how you see me trapped in the past. But, even if so, my past is full of glory, while yours is one epic fail after another :))

Gnight and enjoy the school Mattyboy, it's something that might be useful if we take into consideration your character :lol:

DeletedUser

As a Risk Manager at a CreditBank's HQ, though I fail to see the connection with the topic...))

DeletedUser

can you 2 have a 1v1 on a 1 member tribe limit no outside support, play fairly and who ever gets rimmed, never speaks in this forum ever again

*Click Clack*

DeletedUser100063

to try and minimize risks from investments simple really and likely makes roughly 40k a year im gonne guess in euros