Matt and his .uk record?? Telling the truth or lie??

DeletedUser

You forgot to add can't fight alone and even when he begs others to help he still loses!

drluke95

You forgot to add can't fight alone and even when he begs others to help he still loses!

He dident beg me too attack you. So get your facts right.:icon_rolleyes:

he was just helping a friend

Last edited:

DeletedUser

His facts are right, Matt cannot fight alone and he didn't do it in this round either, his own friend admitted it so stop the you-know-what-kissing...))

drluke95

Yes, I know. I already crumbled in 5 seasons and a championship, if you get the hint :))

Oh, so you have achieved the skill of getting romanians to deff you, And offering people 30 pp to take out xela, even i got asked from one your "followers" hasan, jobsons co player.

:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Me soooooooooooo sorry for you not understanding tis is a woar game and me soooooooooo sorry for you being so silly to think that I offered PP to my romanian brothers in order to take out xela (are you getting the idea of how silly it would be to PAY your brothers-of-arms? :))) unlike someone else offering PP TO MY OWN ROMANIAN FELLOW PEOPLE in order to help him win =))

But that is a story of the past, and just so you won't be able to sleep at night, me so happy to announce that me and him have passed our differences and are now teamed up to kick your arsey in the Team Championship that will follow. Enjoy and be well :))

drluke95

Make more sense please.

And did you not read I got offerd pp from "one of your romanian brothers"

DeletedUser

I've made enough sense, if you don't get it - it's not my problem, others are getting it and are enjoying your post failures of not getting it...))

Gnight.

drluke95

I've made enough sense, if you don't get it - it's not my problem, others are getting it and are enjoying your post failures of not getting it...))

Gnight.

I dont care what others think tbh.

Gnight i hope to be seeing you on some of the rounds tomorrow.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Listen Luke, Adrian doesn't have many friends left. Tis why he needs to pay for people to play. I think that's why he's so jelly. Likes of me and you only need to ask and people are more than happy to play with us any day of the week.

Oh Adrian,
can you 2 have a 1v1 on a 1 member tribe limit no outside support, play fairly and who ever gets rimmed, never speaks in this forum ever again

P.S. When you accept, it'll be by these rules.
*Click Clack*

Still backing out? *Yawn*. Don't bother posting then old man.

DeletedUser100063

@drluke gets your facts right I dont co jobson :icon_confused:
I account sit him on speed sometimes through my own acc

DeletedUser

RL Picture taken Of Hasan taken just 5 seconds ago:

art_lie.jpg

DeletedUser100063

shh matt anyway I dont get the joke is it a pinocio refernce since im not lying ask james he does not trust me enough to co :icon_neutral: