PHAT vs SWAT

DeletedUser

Was just waiting for the hes inactive deal. But I had mails with him and recap fails. So just wanted to have a laugh :lol:

Hows this for ego, the majority of your conquers are against an account that has decided to quit a few weeks back. Rofl, we were all arguing over who was going to internalise the villages. Basically, you are allowing us to save our nukes by pre-clearing the awol'ed player :p

It's damn hilarious, I was doing some tagging the other day, I fell asleep and had to pass sit. (you bore me to death SWAT I've had more interesting wars from noobs during startup, at least they don't hide behind a façade)

there you go

DeletedUser

The days last actions

Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops
Side 2:
Tribes: Phat

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 21
Difference: 47

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 5
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 558,505
Side 2: 202,956
Difference: 355,549

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181,767
Side 2: 52,050
Difference: 129,717

chart

DeletedUser

I think its laughable Phat has already dismissed Cakebar to save stats but i suppose your gonna tell us he left of his own accord lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2011-07-13 21:18:49

Cakebar has been inactive since July. That's a month and a half. Forget the stats, both positive and negative. You cannot surely believe that a war against an inactive account is evidence at all? In your opinion, do you believe that conquers on inactive accounts should be included on the stats page? Or do you believe that if an account goes inactive a tribe should have to bear all their villages as losses for statistics? Hardly really evidence for or against is it?

Let's be clear here, Orich was active, cakebar was not. Pawels 50+ villages were taken from an active opponent. Cakebar? Decidedly not. I mean this is the same thing people attempted back in the days of NiNi. Can we agree that an inactive account shall not be evidence for or against?

DeletedUser

Cakebar has been inactive since July. That's a month and a half. Forget the stats, both positive and negative. You cannot surely believe that a war against an inactive account is evidence at all? In your opinion, do you believe that conquers on inactive accounts should be included on the stats page? Or do you believe that if an account goes inactive a tribe should have to bear all their villages as losses for statistics? Hardly really evidence for or against is it?

Let's be clear here, Orich was active, cakebar was not. Pawels 50+ villages were taken from an active opponent. Cakebar? Decidedly not. I mean this is the same thing people attempted back in the days of NiNi. Can we agree that an inactive account shall not be evidence for or against?

I would more say its the same bs excuses NiNi used if he was inactive as we all told NiNi he shouldnt be in your tribe it really is as simple as that if you didnt want him incliuded then you should of dismissed him a long time ago maybe 6 weeks ago as you say he was inactive that long lol.

When we attacked he was in Phat so those stats will therefor be added whether you like it or not so just to summarise its your only problem you have inactive accounts on a frontline with a tribe you declared on plus i seem to remember 1 of my trains got sniped today i suppose that was a ghost ?

DeletedUser

I'll have you know them ghosts are pretty good at defending

DeletedUser

I'll have you know them ghosts are pretty good at defending

i agree with you Matty, most inactive accounts have sitters. it depends on how good the sitter is or not.:icon_biggrin:

these stats mean squat in the grand scheme of things. let's look at them again in 30 days.

DeletedUser

Cakebar is on the stats, I just wouldn't be having orgasms over it just yet. Pawel vs Orich, now those are some good stats to look at. Swat vs cakebar? You really want to brag about this?

DeletedUser

I think its laughable Phat has already dismissed Cakebar to save stats but i suppose your gonna tell us he left of his own accord lol.

He left, came back yesterday, said he had no interest of playing set one of us to sit and left. I would show you the skype message but to be honest i will end up just reading "oh thats fake" or something along those lines which would be a complete waste of my time.

Lmaooo what a pussies!!! ROFLLMAO

Mature.

1 of my trains got sniped today i suppose that was a ghost ?

Those sitter ghosts are really scary.

I was told that any sort of pnp relating to this war would bring out this type of behavior but i did not actually think it would result in the things that i am seeing.

I understand why you are maken such a big deal about me (not phats call, it was mine) kicking Cake. Seems like you want some sort of a "one upper" or some sort of motivation kicker by adding this on here. If that is the case, then please continue about yourself.

DeletedUser

But hes active? :lol:

http://en52.tribalwarsmap.com/history/player/8969080

http://www.twstats.com/en52/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8969080&type=&pn=2

its said
green.png
D-000- (578|308) K35 9,720 danut cty [-SWAT-] Cakebar [Phat] 2011-09-04 12:56:32

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Cops, -SWAT-
Side 2:
Tribes: Phat
Players: Cakebar

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 17
Difference: 69

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 6
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 712,631
Side 2: 163,059
Difference: 549,572

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 262,507
Side 2: 59,594
Difference: 202,913

chart

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He left, came back yesterday, said he had no interest of playing set one of us to sit and left. I would show you the skype message but to be honest i will end up just reading "oh thats fake" or something along those lines which would be a complete waste of my time.

Mature.

Those sitter ghosts are really scary.

I was told that any sort of pnp relating to this war would bring out this type of behavior but i did not actually think it would result in the things that i am seeing.

I understand why you are maken such a big deal about me (not phats call, it was mine) kicking Cake. Seems like you want some sort of a "one upper" or some sort of motivation kicker by adding this on here. If that is the case, then please continue about yourself.

Of course he did seems very convenient lol but i thought he quit 6 weeks ago ?

DeletedUser

inactive accounts are always sat, i give credit to phat for being a decent tribe so i will say it is. phat should not have booted the account to save stats on the externals, as it is sat and therefore still technically still a phat account. poor play there. phat has no problem counting swat inactives they maybe nobling, the same should be true of swat if so. phat had no problem claiming bushes inactives during its war, nor boasting of it. lets keep the stats clean or this be just another who hum external forum.

but first kill seems to be going to swat as phat has admitted to one account dead already. many people like to post town takes and its pretty with grafts and all. but in tw, its about one thing, membership counts in tribes. tribes have 9k towns but only at most 60 members, each member lost matters far more then towns. watch the membership of a tribe and u know whos winning, towns dont matter so much this stage of game. but i agree with swat, if account was in phat it counts before war. this main reason forums treads die as people cant keep track of all the boots tribes make to save face.

DeletedUser

Continue adding him to the stats if it makes you feel any better. We at Phat don''t really care.

DeletedUser

if they did not care, they would not have booted him Dark Conviction. unless phat plans on inviting 26 players tonight. other then that, thats about the biggest lie ive yet seen said on tw forum's hehehehe. unless u can explain another reason why phat booted him?

DeletedUser

You guys make me laugh, still... How naive are you PHAT? Kick any account in a time of war and you give ammunition to the other side.

SWAT. How childish can you guys get?

The answer, my friends, is blowing in the wind (which is a story for another site on another day...)

Post the ingame stats and have done with it!!!

Simples Tsk...

DeletedUser

SWAT are nobling an inactive, it gives them extra villages and benefits them ultimately (especially because there's momentum and probably motivation now;) but s/he shouldn't be included in stats.

I've never believed in booting though ... The enemy will still noble it, still include it in stats, and ultimately just mock you. A decent sitter does wonders too ...
Not that anyone in W52 still cares about reputation - I think we've grown to hate each other enough.

isolation

It's a war game. Both sides will make excuses for their mistakes. This Is Phats first mistake and it will more than likely be our only one. All we've done is made SWAT's Ego bigger.. Guess we will have to do something about that then :)

DeletedUser

It's a war game. Both sides will make excuses for their mistakes. This Is Phats first mistake and it will more than likely be our only one. All we've done is made SWAT's Ego bigger.. Guess we will have to do something about that then :)

this is by no way phats last mistake, dont even try
life runs by mistakes, as both sides are run by humans