PHAT vs SWAT

DeletedUser

if they did not care, they would not have booted him Dark Conviction. unless phat plans on inviting 26 players tonight. other then that, thats about the biggest lie ive yet seen said on tw forum's hehehehe. unless u can explain another reason why phat booted him?

It's a dead account that is wasting tribal resources. Why should we have to keep it in the tribe because other tribes want us to? If you want to include it into the stats we aren't stopping you.

Not sure how exactly i can be called lying when i told you that you can still include the account in the stats if you want to. :icon_rolleyes:

isolation

this is by no way phats last mistake, dont even try
life runs by mistakes, as both sides are run by humans

Who said we're humans? If your life runs by mistakes then you're doing something wrong. Phat runs on Pure Honest Assertive Talent (see wut i did there?).

DeletedUser

Who said we're humans? If your life runs by mistakes then you're doing something wrong. Phat runs on Pure Honest Assertive Talent (see wut i did there?).

hmmm im posting here, im probaly doing something wrong:/

i might have phrased it wrong but what i ment was that even though phat is good, rick is still human..hes capable of mistakes, if you decide to be ignorant of that fact it'll just hurt way more when it happens:p

DeletedUser

True reason Cakebar was kicked:

Chels: Hey Jeff, don't you want to war something? You know, the usual act of sending attacks and making randy cry.
Jeff: Sounds like something I offered to do.
Chels: You will need to be in the tribe though
Chels: We have a no external sitters policy
Jeff: Oh that's a pity.

DeletedUser

'Caus noone else wanted to take on a sat account?

lolol.

DeletedUser

SWAT are nobling an inactive, it gives them extra villages and benefits them ultimately (especially because there's momentum and probably motivation now;) but s/he shouldn't be included in stats.

I've never believed in booting though ... The enemy will still noble it, still include it in stats, and ultimately just mock you. A decent sitter does wonders too ...
Not that anyone in W52 still cares about reputation - I think we've grown to hate each other enough.

Gives more info than they gain

DeletedUser

It's a dead account that is wasting tribal resources. Why should we have to keep it in the tribe because other tribes want us to? If you want to include it into the stats we aren't stopping you.

Not sure how exactly i can be called lying when i told you that you can still include the account in the stats if you want to. :icon_rolleyes:

yet its been dead for, what was it, 6 weeks? if it was wasting tribal resources that bad then why not kick it 6 weeks ago? yes he may of came back the other day, but thats still over a month of wasting phats efforts.

DeletedUser

if they did not care, they would not have booted him Dark Conviction. unless phat plans on inviting 26 players tonight. other then that, thats about the biggest lie ive yet seen said on tw forum's hehehehe. unless u can explain another reason why phat booted him?

Not caring about swat including them in the stats, is something completely different then caring whether he's a member of phat or not.

DeletedUser

yet its been dead for, what was it, 6 weeks? if it was wasting tribal resources that bad then why not kick it 6 weeks ago? yes he may of came back the other day, but thats still over a month of wasting phats efforts.

They were supposed to be looking for someone to take over it. That fell through, so no need to really keep it around anymore.

DeletedUser

What gives more info than it/they gain? Sitters? Reputation?

Watching incoming trains/attacks. Get to see how each player over there actually attacks and times. Its pretty useful lets you know who to stack against and who to dodge. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

True reason Cakebar was kicked:

Chels: Hey Jeff, don't you want to war something? You know, the usual act of sending attacks and making randy cry.
Jeff: Sounds like something I offered to do.
Chels: You will need to be in the tribe though
Chels: We have a no external sitters policy
Jeff: Oh that's a pity.

What are the dates on those? Chels hasnt been on skype for like 5-6 days :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well, Bush didn't kick their inactive(bush has sit on) and not-so-active accounts during war. :p

-just saying-

:p

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Phat
Players: Cakebar
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 25
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,286
Side 2: 229,857
Difference: 45,571

chart

isolation

And without SWAT nobling an inactive that isn't fighting back or being played:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phat
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 92
Difference: 24

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 5
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 626,081
Side 2: 782,101
Difference: 156,020

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,757
Side 2: 47,734
Difference: 83,023

chart

DeletedUser

While i do dislike SWAT, to discount cakebar is unfair on them as they are using nobles to take villages off him even though he is unsupportted and not going to dodge or really play. The account was not being internalled and therefore was being played until this war started so therefore should be included in stats

DeletedUser

And without SWAT nobling an inactive that isn't fighting back or being played:

Please explain to me how the account snipes and today did a re-take on a village is not played your so full of shit its unreal but us at -SWAT- can hold our heads up high and say we do not need to degrade ourselves and kick our members to save face.