PHAT vs SWAT

DeletedUser

Yea, i just looked it up :/ cakebar had 2 recaps today.

I thought he didn't have a sitter and was inactive :S

DeletedUser

Yea, i just looked it up :/ cakebar had 2 recaps today.

I thought he didn't have a sitter and was inactive :S

Multiple people from Phat have stated you can include him in stats. We really do not care. Its so that people in our tribe dont feel obligated to support the account. Dont know whose sitting it but hes just trying to have some fun apparently.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-
Side 2:
Tribes: Phat
Players: Cakebar

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 78
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 21
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 755,838
Side 2: 714,593
Difference: 41,245

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 234,884
Side 2: 195,597
Difference: 39,287

chart

If you are in Phat, they say Cakebar is inactive, but hes not because he re-take one village from my leader :icon_rolleyes:
What a jerk kicked his ass from Phat cos of they afraid of us. so they're real noobs. that's all. if you talk more, but we don't care abt it! And we won't forgive you about it FOREVER!

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 76
Difference: 74

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 15
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 18,015
Side 2: 696,578
Difference: 678,563

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 136,010
Difference: 136,010

chart

What a noob! LMAOROFL!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wooo, wicked propaganda XIVAN. You've really convinced me with your tough words.

DeletedUser

Nearly matches Lavrikan's level of applied tactical deceit through internet tough-talk.

DeletedUser

Nice ivan, im glad you thought of the fact Cakebar might have a PHAT player sitting him???? Thats why there was a recap so they could save that village for PHAT...

DeletedUser

Nearly matches Lavrikan's level of applied tactical deceit through internet tough-talk.

I'd say this tops it by a lot. Dumbest post I have read in a while ...

For your own good, SWAT, please get that guy out of the externals. You're convincing no-one, although I had some good laughs.

DeletedUser

Damn, necromancy closed before I checked to respond. I love being sniped from afar by a useless individual (TW and RL), even at this point where I've garnered respect from friend and foe alike- TNK for all you haters. Off topic-ed-ness aside, I was surprised to see that.

On topic: Good lord this war is early. Cakebar is inactive. Orich quit. Homzi is around... i think? What are we arguing about? Both tribes are picking at the crust before going after the pie... isn't this how wars are fought? This one is gonna be going on for MONTHS. Flamers, don't flame out too quickly, we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

DeletedUser

Damn, necromancy closed before I checked to respond. I love being sniped from afar by a useless individual (TW and RL), even at this point where I've garnered respect from friend and foe alike- TNK for all you haters. Off topic-ed-ness aside, I was surprised to see that.

On topic: Good lord this war is early. Cakebar is inactive. Orich quit. Homzi is around... i think? What are we arguing about? Both tribes are picking at the crust before going after the pie... isn't this how wars are fought? This one is gonna be going on for MONTHS. Flamers, don't flame out too quickly, we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

If orich and homzi quit its because we made them :lol:

DeletedUser

Petty insults on someone's RL says more about you than him.

I certainly hope Homzi hasn't quit - he was an entertaining fella.

Tbh before the war he was my spy. But has stopped reading my mail. It seems like the sitter doesnt like to respond. I think he is long gone sadly. He wasnt a good player, but he was a good friend and I actually miss him.

Sgt@Arms

Reaction score
While i do dislike SWAT, to discount cakebar is unfair on them as they are using nobles to take villages off him even though he is unsupportted and not going to dodge or really play. The account was not being internalled and therefore was being played until this war started so therefore should be included in stats

Fair point. Me personally have no issue on this.

yet its been dead for, what was it, 6 weeks? if it was wasting tribal resources that bad then why not kick it 6 weeks ago? yes he may of came back the other day, but thats still over a month of wasting phats efforts.

I have to agree with you. It was a wasted effort. But i think it still served some of our purposes one way or the other :) We were hoping to get a co-player or a new owner for it.

Actually even before the war, I (along with others) have been requesting to our leaders to either drop him from the tribe and/or internal it asap.

We were expecting that he will be used to make -SWAT- look 'good' or should I say decent in stats.

Well, it all eventually took it's toll on sitters who just simply don't have time to play other accounts. If -SWAT- really wants to add him in the stats then I don't see it as a problem.

At the end of the day, it is which tribe emerges victorious in the end. Not these petty little things at the start of some skirmishes.

More exciting attacks will come ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

phatvsswat.jpg

10 days of war, includes cakebars lost villages.

Yeah it includes them until you kicked him so dont try come here beating your chest :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 336
Side 2: 214
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 80
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 2,754,251
Side 2: 1,969,233
Difference: 785,018

chart

Side 1: 966,356
Side 2: 749,193
Difference: 217,163

chart

DeletedUser

@randerson:

Your stats only go back to last week. Isolation's are still more accurate since they go back longer, to the start of the war.

DeletedUser

@randerson:

Your stats only go back to last week. Isolation's are still more accurate since they go back longer, to the start of the war.

How can his stats be more accurate when he is missing out all of our conquers on cakebar ? mine are accurate as they was taken from twstats if you do not like the last weeks stats then you can feel free to post since the start of the war. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How can his stats be more accurate when he is missing out all of our conquers on cakebar ? mine are accurate as they was taken from twstats if you do not like the last weeks stats then you can feel free to post since the start of the war. :icon_rolleyes:

Its okay randy we see you cant use your on nukes on targets you have to have someone else clear villages for you :icon_redface: