Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seeing as it was a good number of recruits that took head to the top i don't see much wrong with that statement. Merging with everyone might have been exaggerated however counting a "recruitment that lead to complete dominance of the tribes former area" of jelly and kool, an alliance with infamy, a nap with stuck and a nap with E T you guys were pretty well covered diplomatic wise. Then the war began where as some of this relations was ended

6 players in Jelly joined HEAD in the space of a week. One of those people is a tribemate of mine on W52 and has been for some months. This is standard recruitment - Jelly barely registered as a tribe due to the fact that nobody likes, and if you consider recruiting a small number of accounts (of which several had intentions of merging together, and so became in essence 4 accounts) a merge, then that's quite silly in my book. A merge is two tribes forming together to make one, much larger tribe. Jelly's members on recruitment, none of them made the top 20 in the tribe at that point in time.

As far as Kool members go. 8 members joined us out of over 30 over the course of a week. As all of these players started before HEAD members, it is reasonable to see that they would be larger players than some of us. Such a small proportion of a tribe doesnt constitute a merge in my eyes.

It all comes down to point of view. E T merged with Night if we go by the same logic as HEAD merging with Kool.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

6 players in Jelly joined HEAD in the space of a week. One of those people is a tribemate of mine on W52 and has been for some months. This is standard recruitment - Jelly barely registered as a tribe due to the fact that nobody likes, and if you consider recruiting a small number of accounts (of which several had intentions of merging together, and so became in essence 4 accounts) a merge, then that's quite silly in my book. A merge is two tribes forming together to make one, much larger tribe. Jelly's members on recruitment, none of them made the top 20 in the tribe at that point in time.

As far as Kool members go. 8 members joined us out of over 30 over the course of a week. As all of these players started before HEAD members, it is reasonable to see that they would be larger players than some of us. Such a small proportion of a tribe doesnt constitute a merge in my eyes.

It all comes down to point of view. E T merged with Night if we go by the same logic as HEAD merging with Kool.

firstly, to the bolded part.

Is that not the same as the players we have recruited being from where ? :icon_neutral:

I know most guys in our tribe have played with players we have recruited from ex-where?/still play with them . :icon_rolleyes:

Head did selective recruiting, mostly like E-t are doing now. recruit the best , eat the rest.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It could well be. You will also find I've never said anything on the forums about Where? so far as I can recall, making it impossible to see what point you are trying to make.

"Head did selective recruiting" - fully agreed. I wouldn't say E T is recruiting the best though. Some players who were originals in HEAD have displayed more skill than those recruited by E T from HEAD.

DeletedUser78112

firstly, to the bolded part.

Is that not the same as the players we have recruited being from where ? :icon_neutral:

I know most guys in our tribe have played with players we have recruited from ex-where?/still play with them . :icon_rolleyes:

Head did selective recruiting, mostly like E-t are doing now. recruit the best , eat the rest.

Where's my invite?!? All joking aside. 5 of the 7 were not in Where? before.:)

Edit: OLS thinks he's trying to say that the recruitment E T made of the tribes they we're are at war with is fine cus they were in Where? previously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96707

You recruited 10 former kool, but anyways my point was you guys did recruit to top 10, not that you were merging bastards. And yee I know E T recruited to rank 1 so i guess we could keep that chatter going for a loong time. Wanna merge? :)

DeletedUser

You're both a bunch of hugging merge whores. Does that settle it?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You recruited 10 former kool, but anyways my point was you guys did recruit to top 10, not that you were merging bastards. And yee I know E T recruited to rank 1 so i guess we could keep that chatter going for a loong time. Wanna merge? :)

If you re-read what I said - within the space of a week we recruited 8. Generally a "merge" is a lot of players from one tribe being invited at once. As far as HEAD is concerned, there was never once a merge in our history. Tribes claiming otherwise clearly are mis-interpreting basic facts. E T did indeed recruit to rank 1, and so yes, this would simply go round in circles.

And merge? No thanks. I'm not too keen on playing twice with people who turn on their own tribes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Edit: OLS thinks he's trying to say that the recruitment E T made of the tribes they we're are at war with is fine cus they were in Where? previously.

your not good enough :icon_redface:

DeletedUser41903

Oh, no ET is going to invite PCH next most them was in where.lol:icon_idea:

Yes I know the future.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser96707

If you re-read what I said - within the space of a week we recruited 8. Generally a "merge" is a lot of players from one tribe being invited at once. As far as HEAD is concerned, there was never once a merge in our history. Tribes claiming otherwise clearly are mis-interpreting basic facts. E T did indeed recruit to rank 1, and so yes, this would simply go round in circles.

And merge? No thanks. I'm not too keen on playing twice with people who turn on their own tribes :icon_razz:

Yee no real good merges lately, so people gotta resort to flaming the closest attempt to one. Anyways once we selectively recruit pch and dream I'm sure you will come around :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

your not good enough :icon_redface:

You my friend richard are a big reason TW is a dying game, you and your friends in E T think you are gods in a game. You think there is no match for you, well guess what noob. Get off your high horse you stepped onto and get a life. If you think you are so much better in the game, please keep running off the newer players with your mouth.

See thats the difference between a good player and a so called vet like yourself mr king shit richard, I have never once come on these forums and said i was better then anyone. Can I hold my own, yes i can, but to brag about someone not being good enough dude. You make me want to puke loser, why dont you go back to your COA balck OP games on Xbox and shut up

DeletedUser82027

You my friend richard are a big reason TW is a dying game, you and your friends in E T think you are gods in a game. You think there is no match for you, well guess what noob. Get off your high horse you stepped onto and get a life. If you think you are so much better in the game, please keep running off the newer players with your mouth.

See thats the difference between a good player and a so called vet like yourself mr king shit richard, I have never once come on these forums and said i was better then anyone. Can I hold my own, yes i can, but to brag about someone not being good enough dude. You make me want to puke loser, why dont you go back to your COA balck OP games on Xbox and shut up

That was a little uncalled for... Black ops is a great game! Granted, X-box is poor...

As for the insults, Yes coming and bragging is slightly big headed and not nice, but I actually think he was joking! Like most of the stuff on this thread, troll's and flames.

DeletedUser41903

+1

But don't let them kids get to you. They are no names in this game that no one will remember once they get rimed. They will just start a new account and talk about the one account they co-ed that was top rank for a few weeks.lol

I hope to see you guys in head show these fake vets how to play.

DeletedUser

+1

But don't let them kids get to you. They are no names in this game that no one will remember once they get rimed. They will just start a new account and talk about the one account they co-ed that was top rank for a few weeks.lol

I hope to see you guys in head show these fake vets how to play.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:
Tribes: HEAD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 6
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388,218
Side 2: 39,255
Difference: 348,963

chart
[/spoil]

They are having some trouble :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

As for the insults, Yes coming and bragging is slightly big headed and not nice, but I actually think he was joking! Like most of the stuff on this thread, troll's and flames.

So now you speak for richard and try to make up excuses for him huh, wow bravo bravo well done.

+1

But don't let them kids get to you.

I wont king, I have been here on TW since w1. I have dealt with kids that are alot more mature then most these guys in E T, but ill be damned if i let them run anymore TW players off. I dont care if im liked or not, I play a game i enjoy and to see some players come onto a game i have played so long and think they are merely nothing more then king shit makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.