Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

SO brat are you admitting to not reading my posts?

Remember the lesson , swearing is a sign of ignorance.

Learn from it. It may take time. One day you will be capable

Wallam

I wouldn't say E T is recruiting the best though. Some players who were originals in HEAD have displayed more skill than those recruited by E T from HEAD.

Totally agreed, I know at least one of the accounts recruited by enemy tribes to HEAD has been pretty much perma sat since this whole conflict started. Hell I sniped 2 trains on that account myself and looking at the sitting log, it was sat since essentially the start of the war.

DeletedUser96707

Hold on mr elite :icon_redface: E T attacked us whilst support was in the south in-case a yoda retaliated?

You guys broke the NAP Un-Expectedly... Don't say we nobled in your K was an excuse for breaking it, plane and simple you knew we were weak on that front. So you got your basher tribes together and launched.

So what your saying is that we in 24 hours arranged ops, fakes, recruits and for other people to attack you. I gotta say I'm quite flattered.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So what your saying is that we in 24 hours arranged ops, fakes, recruits and for other people to attack you. I gotta say I'm quite flattered.

No. As I am sure you are aware, we do know that E T had been intending on hitting us for a long time before you actually declared. A quote from Peanut Breath can prove this, although I'm not on skype at the moment to dig it up.

DeletedUser

lol dacore look at the dates u guys munched 3 barbs in k53...and then like 3 days later we retaliated..we was having these issues before we even knew u and yoda was fighting...so again excuses on how and why u ugys got the lower hand when in reality u ugys fully brought it on urself

Read the bold, still only 24 hours? At least three days according to your co-player here.

DeletedUser41903

can you not read ?

Seriously, I am surprised you not banned for not reading posts fully :icon_rolleyes:

Let me spell it out for you,

HOW DOES RECRUITING PLAYERS MEAN YOU ARE A KID

Talking about not reading. Here read it over and over until you get it.

[spoil]Yeah I feel you and I call them kids not for how old they are but how they act. Thinking you can invite your way to wining a world is lame and will never happen for them. B/c TW still has a few player like us who play the game the way it should be. Just have fun try your best to win and stay loyal to the tribe you start in. That takes skill and I don't care what anyone says. Anyone can run from wars and join the bigger tribe/players like the members in et/pch have done. They all came from a long line of filed tribes and will always be in failed tribes.[/spoil]

Well you will never get it so I should just tell you.

You are a kid by the way you act. Then I going on about how lame you are thinking you can invite your way to wining a world or merging the win of a world. Try once to start a world join/or start a tribe and make that tribe win or get rimed in it. Thats all I ask then you can say your a good player. But until then you have nothing to talk about b/c you done nothing but jump ship and run to the best tribe near you. You can only run for so log I hope you know that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

New king, stop whining,either talk about ET+HEAD or go derail some other thread.

DeletedUser41903

New king, stop whining,either talk about ET+HEAD or go derail some other thread.

You just worry about winning your war and not what forum I am in.

But I do hope head wins b/c they have been around longer and would hate to see them lose to a bad tribe.

DeletedUser

Trent: meh head is done anyways
Trent: i have a spy in their council
Trent: know where they ops are hitting us
Trent: and i know where to hit them

this has to do with E T and Head thou

DeletedUser82027

Coming from the master... :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

You just worry about winning your war and not what forum I am in.

But I do hope head wins b/c they have been around longer and would hate to see them lose to a bad tribe.

E T aren't a bad tribe. Not in the least. You just have hate towards them for some unknown reason. No, I'm not sticking up for my enemy tribe, But the respect within this thread is appalling. HEAD have been respectful, and I think E T Have also. Even one of the leaders Explanation has said HEAD have done better than he thought (this was a few days ago) - So simply stop the flames. There isn't need for people to just continue! This is a PnP not some junior school where you need to feel the urge to argue.

this has to do with E T and Head thou

Is that Skype? I see no times, and could've easily been forged.

DeletedUser

yes it is skype, and yes you dont see times because i left them off. but i assure its correct, if anyone from Head wants the actual times and dates. they can hit me up on skype or in game

DeletedUser

05rhardy;6212388]Coming from the master... :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

E T aren't a bad tribe. Not in the least. You just have hate towards them for some unknown reason. No, I'm not sticking up for my enemy tribe, But the respect within this thread is appalling. HEAD have been respectful, and I think E T Have also. Even one of the leaders Explanation has said HEAD have done better than he thought (this was a few days ago) - So simply stop the flames. There isn't need for people to just continue! This is a PnP not some junior school where you need to feel the urge to argue.

ET have been among those showing little/no respect rossy. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser41903

Coming from the master... :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

Is that Skype? I see no times, and could've easily been forged.

I agree 100% about the flaming. But I will always flame back when I am getting flamed b/c I like to flame when I have the extra time.

For ET really I have not even took the time to look at any of them. I just know from what I seen here. I am sure they have a few real good players but they are made up of failed tribes and use their points to win wars. It dose not take skill to do that. I like head b/c they seem to be real and not trying to win wars by inviting. I could be wrong b/c I don't know their story. But to me even if they do lose they are the better tribe then et.

DeletedUser82027

Here Here, thats all they can do dacore

Other than the pointless flaming, which is pure shit... This shows respect;

The war is not more than 6 days old and Head was caught unprepared. So expecting them to plan and launch a full scale op in no time while their front is being hit, that is just not realistic. Head have already shown that they have the will to put up a fight and our lead might still be due to the element of surprise. However I fully believe we will still be leading when this war hits two weeks.

DeletedUser96707

No. As I am sure you are aware, we do know that E T had been intending on hitting us for a long time before you actually declared. A quote from Peanut Breath can prove this, although I'm not on skype at the moment to dig it up.

Yes indeed we had been planning it for a while, my point was that your member was incorrect assuming we hit you cause you launched on yoda.

Read the bold, still only 24 hours? At least three days according to your co-player here.

From the time we were informed you were hitting yoda till we hit you was a lill less than 24 hours.. So going out from Your Own assumption:
You guys broke the NAP Un-Expectedly... Don't say we nobled in your K was an excuse for breaking it, plane and simple you knew we were weak on that front. So you got your basher tribes together and launched.

We would have had 24 hours to plan everything.

DeletedUser

Other than the pointless flaming, which is pure shit... This shows respect;

I have yet to see where any ET member has come anywhere here on the externals and shown anyone respect, all i have seen from you guys is nothing but respect so please

DeletedUser82027

I have yet to see where any ET member has come anywhere here on the externals and shown anyone respect, all i have seen from you guys is nothing but respect so please

Did you even read my last post? I quoted Explanation's rather very respectful post.

Status
Not open for further replies.