Votes: 23 22.8%
  • A team of coplayers

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Just me, but I'm looking for/would like a co

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

This Poll has been created for use in a Blog, I would like it if each of you who read this-

If you play World 58- Could please take a minute to share your opinion and your style of game-play. And if you have any opinions please feel free to get in touch or post here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102178

i hate having co players, but if im not the owner i will co play with a team on an account.

DeletedUser

I play with a neighboor in same account, i play at day he at night, and i wish i could have a third one to be 24 h online and not "just" 20h :)

DeletedUser

2 players playing 1 account, we talk to each other on Skype or phone. So when gets off, then the other can get on. On 24/7

DeletedUser

just me on my account. although it would be useful to find someone in a polar opposite timezone to co-play with, as I'm sure probably 90% of the top ,say 50 players, are co-played.

DeletedUser

The thought of someone else using my account outside my tribe.....I cant see myself doing that I'm sorry

DeletedUser20102

I couldn't do a co-play, I would be an embarassment to my co-player(s)

DeletedUser

Co-Play usually means 2 player entering 1 world on the same account, they both know account passwords and etc.. Not much the meanie of, some account-sitering you.

DeletedUser

Co-Play usually means 2 player entering 1 world on the same account, they both know account passwords and etc.. Not much the meanie of, some account-sitering you.

That would only worsen my paranoia....

Shadryk 01

just me on my account. although it would be useful to find someone in a polar opposite timezone to co-play with, as I'm sure probably 90% of the top ,say 50 players, are co-played.

My tribe in W13 is dominated with the top players of the world. None of us have co-players.

DeletedUser102178

Other way around.

well it depends, when theres 100 ish players left in a world, unless your being attacked not much time required unless you want to be the only efficient person.

DeletedUser

1 player on the account, currently looking fort cos... anyone interested hit me up on skype

sam.hewett1