Crashes Uber failness strikes again

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah i know why i used that picture Peter.You need not to explain that hehe

And i think before i post boy.Unlike being a tool like you.Go manipulate map kid,it will lighten up your day.

Repinski

Seth I already know what's going to go down due to informants inside both CRASH and PIRANA. I knew before those people left. :icon_razz:

seth89

Seth I already know what's going to go down due to informants inside both CRASH. I knew before those people left. :icon_razz:

Edited it for you. ;)
Unless your informat is someone who can see Pirana's hidden forums. ;P
Then I shall go see what Womble can tell me as they know more than Pirana it seems :lol: ;)

Last edited:

Repinski

That's the beautiful thing about informants. You never know where they are. :lol:

DeletedUser

Seems My work is done now ladies and gentlemen :)
[spoil]
en48
[/spoil]

Oooooo and also check me out, got my invite to pirana :D
[spoil]CIRCULAR MAIL

Hello Tribemates,

As you may be aware over the last few weeks we have had a number of high profile and active players quit. We have also dropped to Number 2 in the world.

I myself have been struggling to devote the time necessary to play my account, the numerous sits that had been sent to me and also do what is necessary to lead the tribe.

I have come to the conclusion that we do not have enough active, strong players to be successful on our own. I did consider quitting myself, but have made the decision to try and make it to the end.

Therefore, I have negotiated with the leadership of Pirana a merge that will see almost all of us offered a place in Pirana or Death Squad. The highest points players will go to Pirana and the others will go to Death Squad initially. Anyone in Death Squad will have the opportunity to prove themselves and be promoted into Pirana.

The council have been fully informed of this and support the decision. Caglen also thinks that it is in the best interest of our players. He has decided to quit to concentrate on his business.

The process will be as follows:

Everyone needs to set Deathdealer55 as sitter. He is the main Duke of Pirana.
He will sit your account for ten minutes.
If he is happy then he will invite you to either Pirana or Death Squad based upon my initial recommendation and his own observations.

If you are sitting accounts they need to be inspected so transfer the sit to Death, mail him saying who has it and he will transfer it back to you afterwards.

You are all free to decide what you wish to do. Some may chose to stay in Crash, and if any of you do then I wish you the best of luck.

I personally want to be on the winning side and do not want wombles to win this world. In a tribe with more active players we should have a much better chance of doing that rather than chasing our tails trying to deal with too many inactives.

Once moved over ops in progress can continue until new ones are planned. Given the locations of us, I imagine that many will continue to work closely with the players in Crash that they have already been working with. Obviously, there are more players that can offer us support to the front line players.

I very much see this as a positive step. Crash has run it's course and it is time for a new chapter. I have many friends here and hope you will all join me on the latest stage of our adventure together.

Thank you all for your support so far. I have already been sat and am moving over in the morning, but feel free to mail me if you have any concerns or questions.

Many kind regards
farmercy[/spoil]

So lets see what difference all this makes . . . .
Womble were owning both Pirana and CRASH when they were seperate . . .
What good is a merge going to :')

Edit (Good for Caglen . . . I wish him all the best :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

deathdealer is just looking forward to the new batch of inactives to come for him to munch on

Repinski

No I'm pretty sure it's still w48 on a silver platter in front of Womble phase.

DeletedUser93503

Wasn't the Brave-SubV merge the one meant to end the world?

meh... you still have one more for the "3rd time lucky"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no this time is really the end game :)

its basically womble vs everybody left.

DeletedUser93503

Pitty they didn't learn from their first failed merge..

DeletedUser

I bet the player we let lose on Rage couldnt believe that he would fall so easily and now they get to nobled priana in k39/49.

Who would of thought that :icon_biggrin:

Glad to see womble leadership knew this before 90% of those affected.

Btw crash. Told you I would defeat you :icon_razz: Now I can leave this world a happy man

DeletedUser

That's the beautiful thing about informants. You never know where they are. :lol:

lol, i dont even have an informant and i still knew the merge is coming...that was wayyyy back in August too