Crashes Uber failness strikes again

DeletedUser

+1

been in pirana and know most are nice but that doesn't help much in this game. good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody has said they weren't nice just most are terrible players. If you had friends then you should have made your own tightly nipped tribe. Not joined the one that nobody has liked since the beginning. You lost my respect because of that farmercy and I am disgusted in you now you may not care about my opinion. I hope to dear god fcb didnt/doesnt join or maybe fcb has quit since I left I dont know.

DeletedUser

I hope to dear god fcb didnt/doesnt join or maybe fcb has quit since I left I dont know.

funny thing is that FCb was played by 2 players (FCb himself and Princess)...and Womble managed to force BOTH to quit.

DeletedUser93881

I don`t know where the credits must go, but who ever played fcb account did a good job. That fight was epic.

DeletedUser97413

@WBB: You lost your right to tell me what to do or even have an opinion that I care about when you quit. Why are you even here?

DeletedUser93503

@WBB: You lost your right to tell me what to do or even have an opinion that I care about when you quit. Why are you even here?

Seeing how CRASH actually developed - no one had the right to tell anyone what to do but the ignorant leaders of CRASH.

DeletedUser

Like I've said numerous times, the wars continue, no slowing down!!!

This merge means nothing to Womble. Rank #1 is just a temporary thing, not just for Pirana, but for any tribe.

I've told Deathdealer on several ocassions that our war would continue no matter what they did with the rest of the world.

Epic battle? Not sure...Perhaps. From some of the discussions I've had with some Pirana (like Freaky99), it may very well be an epic battle :) Who knows...

For the record Farmmercy, CRASH inactivity levels can be attributed to many factors. Everyone's RL issues are exacerbated when Womble is attacking them :) Honourable mention goes out to FCBuny and Princess...but I'll take your posting above as a half-hearted admission of defeat in our war. That being said, our war continues with the remnants of CRASH, and all of the new Fishees...

Cheers,

Kanuk

DeletedUser97413

For the record Farmmercy, CRASH inactivity levels can be attributed to many factors. Everyone's RL issues are exacerbated when Womble is attacking them :)

I dont think I mentioned RL issues at all. Just take the compliment because that was how it was meant.

DeletedUser97413

Seeing how CRASH actually developed - no one had the right to tell anyone what to do but the ignorant leaders of CRASH.

I am not entirely sure what you are getting at. If you are saying that I used to tell people what to do, then I would dispute that. I used to ask them and sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't, but then the same happens with my children so I am used to it.

hallzyjake

w48 is the world of merges anyway :)
you can't blame piranha for merging.... womble and crash done the same thing whenever the opportunity came.

I think all worlds eventually merge, but i personally think W14 is much worse with merging just because it lasted longer. W48 may be not too far behind though haha

DeletedUser

I dont think I mentioned RL issues at all. Just take the compliment because that was how it was meant.

I know you didn't and yes thanks for hte compliment...You did mention inactivity though :)

DeletedUser

So how many Members are Crash going to abandon after they did so much for you?

atm i count 5..... anymore?

DeletedUser97413

Then you have miscounted my friend.

A few have chosen to stay where they are but they were invited.

There were only 2 that were explicitly not invited. One was Gemallia and the other was you.

But given you have posted that you were quitting we didn't think you would be bothered.

Account up for grabs

DeletedUser

There were only 2 that were explicitly not invited. One was Gemallia and the other was you.

But given you have posted that you were quitting we didn't think you would be bothered.

Account up for grabs

and eventually, the ones who "chose to stay" will be nobled out by you...or someone else in PIRANA. its all the same. Just kill those who dont join, its just classic and expected

DeletedUser

Account up for grabs

Yeah and if you look oh nobody replied and guess what i'm still here hardly quitting now is it?

and eventually, the ones who "chose to stay" will be nobled out by you...or someone else in PIRANA. its all the same. Just kill those who dont join, its just classic and expected

It's what they are best at y'know betrayal, cheating people they are only abandoning and merging to free up villages to noble becaus ethey can't seem to take many womble villages tis all it is.

Y'know a birdie once told me i was mad for Joining Crash i guess that person was right all they do is use their members like pawns and then throw them away like cigarette Butts.

DeletedUser

funny thing is that FCb was played by 2 players (FCb himself and Princess)...and Womble managed to force BOTH to quit.

errr wrong.You didnt managed to make them quit.Fcb got a new job,and princess started her own business.It doesnt matter if you believe or not,but this is the truth.
You did made a lot of others quit,but not Fcb and Princess.

It's what they are best at y'know betrayal, cheating people they are only abandoning and merging to free up villages to noble becaus ethey can't seem to take many womble villages tis all it is.

Y'know a birdie once told me i was mad for Joining Crash i guess that person was right all they do is use their members like pawns and then throw them away like cigarette Butts.

I was pretty surprised CRASH actually let you in.And i am pretty sure a lot of womble replied to that post :lol:

DeletedUser

Crash let me in because y'know i actually got involved i didn't just sit their and care for myself only i didn't have the whole tribe nuke villages that were attacking tourpro now did i?

i actually Supported and Faked and sent nukes as often and as much as i could which is more than what 3/4 of the original Brave! lot did nevermind the subV part of Crash so that s why i was let in but dont worry i'm not the person(s) that has the bad look on their face because i didn't join the Crappy Fishies.

Why the long Face?
icon_lol.gif

DeletedUser

no actually crash let you in becuz caglen was an idiot.
4 out of crash 5 council was against recruiting you. and caglen ignored them all by recruited you cause you gave FCB spies inside womble.

you are left alone AGAIN as a result of your own actions :) you pissed off PIRANA , backstabbed womble , and been quiet a useless account in crash. so nobody really give a damn about you being rimmed AGAIN.

DeletedUser

no actually crash let you in becuz caglen was an idiot.
4 out of crash 5 council was against recruiting you. and caglen ignored them all by recruited you cause you gave FCB spies inside womble.

you are left alone AGAIN as a result of your own actions :) you pissed off PIRANA , backstabbed womble , and been quiet a useless account in crash. so nobody really give a damn about you being rimmed AGAIN.

Do you have Proof to back up your theories.

do i have to prove you wrong AGAIN for the what 12th time now?

i didn't piss of Pirana i just didn't allow them to walk all over me like you goons did and no offense but anyone can gain a spy anywhere on this world it''s the trend hardly backstabbing Womble besides no offense to them they would be stupid to recruit me being the other side of the world.

Useless account in Crash? OMG HAHA i got news for you i did more in Crash than what you did the only difference is you were there alot longer than what i was so if i was useless what does that make you?

i know utter Fail is what you are
icon_cool.gif