Crashes Uber failness strikes again

DeletedUser

its basically womble vs everybody left.

Months have gone by and you've only just realized this is how things have been? Jeez what part of space have you been staring into; clearly a lot by the sounds of it.

DeletedUser

I am so glad that I am not on my account anymore because I wouldn't have joined no matter what and I would have been surrounded by terrible pirana and die players. I can't believe anyone in crash would consider them. Whoever joins them has lost my respect that had it. I don't care who it is.

DeletedUser

OMG! Lol my account hasn't joined yet. Maybe I taught that noob something that took over my account. But sadly aaaggh joined. That account is all defensive. Lets see this is really the saddest thing that I have seen.

DeletedUser

Sarah there is always that infamous leave button. Maybe he could take a few friends with the same views and start their own tribe? I mean it's not like CRASh are of any threat. Your still around in a one man tribe after all. :lol:

well i got kicked so yup thats pretty much what im doing lol

DeletedUser

Edited it for you. ;)
Unless your informat is someone who can see Pirana's hidden forums. ;P
Then I shall go see what Womble can tell me as they know more than Pirana it seems :lol: ;)

I knew about this a while back, which is why I kept calling "BS" when people said they were quitting...

DeletedUser

Is anyone able to name all of the tribes that Pirana and -DIE- have merged into? And all the tribes they've actually finished a war against by beating the tribe properly? :p My guess is the latter will be less than 2

DeletedUser

w48 is the world of merges anyway :)
you can't blame piranha for merging.... womble and crash done the same thing whenever the opportunity came.

the problem piranha had and i think yet has is mass recruiting not merging :)

they recruit the shit out of every player they find either into PIRANA or DIE...

the saddest thing about this merger is it kinda make me think we ruined everything RC stood for :) he raised SubV to defeat Pirana not to merge into them lol and crash has a fair amount of Ex-SubV players active yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sareh, some ex-SubVs still continue what RC had started and had been (and still are) fighting PIRANA to the death ;p

DeletedUser

well, at least RC will be proud that there still are people continuing his legacy against the Fish people even if there are only 3 left :)

DeletedUser

CRASH leadership are Cowards.

DeletedUser

It's amazing how we can talk about somebody who was banned ages ago but if somebody was banned last week and they are mentioned we get a severe spanking for it. What the... I don't even...

DeletedUser51929

Your aloud to talk about people who were banned. Just nothing about the ban or why they were banned.

DeletedUser97413

For the record;

The possibility of a merge of CRASH into Pirana/-DIE- was raised by me in our Council Forum on 28.09.2011 at 00:03 (I copied this from the top line of the forum thread).

So everyone that "knew" about it before then only thought they knew about it because at that point it wasn't happening.

I hardly ever post because most of the stuff that I read here just makes me shake my head (without a clicked restart) with embarrassment but for those that are interested (and those that are not but have read this far anyway):

1. I am disappointed CRASH didn't work out

2. I am partly responsible for that because I failed to motivate many of them enough to participate and spent too much time looking after my own account

3. Crash failed because of too many inactives and quitters

4. Most of the inactives and quitters ended up that way because of sustained and organised attacks from womble, they deserve credit for that.

5. I believe womble to be the tribe to beat and have been for a very long time. They are a well run and well organised tribe.

6. Even if womble would have me, which I doubt they would, I could not join them as it would mean attacking my friends and I value my friends more than winning this game

7. So far everyone I have talked to in Pirana seems to be nice and I am pleased to be with them. It was the right decision for me to join them and I am pleased that so many of my friends have agreed to come with me.

8. If we can get organised, I think we can beat womble. It's a big "if" but you never know, stranger things have happened. I genuinely think we have a good chance.

9. Well done to Robin for being, by far, the best player that I have met.

I will let you all get back to flaming each other, or perhaps you will now all turn on me. At least it will give you something to do.

I think you are all forgetting that this is a game. It is meant to be fun. Many of you make it far to personal for my liking. If any of you would like to continue this discussion with me then feel free to mail me ingame.