Losses: 0 0 4040 0 0 2300 400 0 300 0 1 1

Quantity: 0 0 1500 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 1500 0 84 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Quantity: 0 0 4780 0 0 2400 399 0 299 0 0 2
Losses: 0 0 4780 0 0 2400 399 0 299 0 0 2

:lol:

I don't think landing times are your problem somehow chief

DeletedUser

I don't see that there was anything bad there, probably the 2 nobles were used as he was afraid 1 might die.

DeletedUser

I don't actually know what you are saying cos your font looks like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I presume it is an excuse from the 'ever increasing in size' pacman excuse book :)

I'm not supporting either side but you guys are certainly starting to make manic look good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i have a question what would manic do if LIO SPUNCH and maybe Bully jumps into war in pacman side :D

DeletedUser

I don't actually know what you are saying cos your font looks like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I presume it is an excuse from the 'ever increasing in size' pacman excuse book :)

I'm not supporting either side but you guys are certainly starting to make manic look good :icon_rolleyes:

Well, they don't need our help. They already look good with there beastly Lc nukes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i have a question what would manic do if LIO SPUNCH and maybe Bully jumps into war in pacman side :D

guess Manic would still fight. But by Pacmans big words here I would have supposed they could defeat Manic without help anyways :)

DeletedUser

guess Manic would still fight. But by Pacmans big words here I would have supposed they could defeat Manic without help anyways :)

well yeah they can beat manic on their own but what if those two tribes are tired of manic in their k and anything else i dont know what can jump them into war but i think manic would be screwed if they do...thats my opinion...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

what would happen? well seeing it's already happening, i guess Manic will just get more odd.. we at manic are a War tribe, Not a hugging trube like Pacgirls..... well i guess they are backstabbers and huggers.

DeletedUser

And asking support from the tribes that you are fighting is what? :icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
what would happen? well seeing it's already happening, i guess Manic will just get more odd.. we at manic are a War tribe, Not a hugging trube like Pacgirls..... well i guess they are backstabbers and huggers.

You say that.

But at the same time you don't deny your members trying to getting support to your top account from other tribes. So, whilst it is all very well to claim Pacman is hugging, without providing any statement to back it up, and to also call us backstabbers without any statement to back it up, you should come to realize in the future that perhaps stating things doesn't make them true.

I could say that you have a secret alliance with every top 10 tribe minus Pacman. Therefore, you must have an alliance with every top 10 tribe minus Pacman :icon_eek:

I can use your logic too :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol I love googly:).

Hey googly did you know that they have a super secret alliance with everyone in the top 20 but us?

DeletedUser

Lol I love googly:).

Hey googly did you know that they have a super secret alliance with everyone in the top 20 but us?

You mean we have a secret allience with Manic, this all OD, ODD, ODA things and stuff are to confuse peopoles.

[spoil]Did you actually read that?[/spoil]

Bcardi

lol look whos talking brother lol are you for real?? all pacwoman does is use morale bashers and their little Truefighters tribe. they brag all over their player profiles "looking for morale Bashers" sounds like you are the one whos clueless and sound dumb...get your facts straight.

I am sorry you are not good enough to have a big account to understand what bashers do. This statement proves this.

Manic is good for getting all other tribes to stack them. I give them that. Doesn't mean you have skills. Remember that brother.

DeletedUser

You mean we have a secret allience with Manic, this all OD, ODD, ODA things and stuff are to confuse peopoles.

Yes I did....

But...who told you all about the super secrete alliance :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

If you are going to write like that please make your font bigger. It makes the flames easier to read :)

DeletedUser

Why does Warstiner continue to talk in the 3rd person???

Sorry River, but it is kinda annoying...

DeletedUser

I am sorry you are not good enough to have a big account to understand what bashers do. This statement proves this.

Manic is good for getting all other tribes to stack them. I give them that. Doesn't mean you have skills. Remember that brother.

Not to slate Pacman...or agree with Manic for that matter, but I'm sorry you aren't good enough to understand why morale was introduced...there's no skill in having small players clear other small players for you. The name is self sufficient, bashing, and mindless bashing at that.

Frankly if you are going to play a morale world you should enjoy the limits that bring you to fighting players your own size, or bigger. If anything, using 1 small player, just so you can noble another small player...just seems to lack skill to me.
Then again, what does my opinion matter :icon_neutral:

Bcardi

Not to slate Pacman...or agree with Manic for that matter, but I'm sorry you aren't good enough to understand why morale was introduced...there's no skill in having small players clear other small players for you. The name is self sufficient, bashing, and mindless bashing at that.

Frankly if you are going to play a morale world you should enjoy the limits that bring you to fighting players your own size, or bigger. If anything, using 1 small player, just so you can noble another small player...just seems to lack skill to me.
Then again, what does my opinion matter :icon_neutral:

Well after reading your post. Your opinion doesnt matter. Sense you have no clue what is going on. Maybe you should just go worry about W59. Leave this world alone. Thanks.