Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

Well after reading your post. Your opinion doesnt matter. Sense you have no clue what is going on. Maybe you should just go worry about W59. Leave this world alone. Thanks.

Rank 2 and 3 (and who really knows how many other tribes) are involved in a big war, I think the outcome of this war will reshape a considerable chunk of W58, it's safe to say everyone will be affected.

As for the lack of response, did I hurt your feelings, or do you just not have a justifiable argument?
I like an argument once in a while.
My opinion may not matter to you, doesn't mean I'm not entitled to it :icon_wink:

I don't need to worry about 59 for a few weeks. Nor do you need to make sure I'm worrying about it, W58 has my full attention, and if you play with me a while you will have my full attention :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well after reading your post. Your opinion doesnt matter. Sense you have no clue what is going on. Maybe you should just go worry about W59. Leave this world alone. Thanks.

Little tip. Don't give the bored trolls something to bite on :icon_razz:

Bcardi

Rank 2 and 3 (and who really knows how many other tribes) are involved in a big war, I think the outcome of this war will reshape a considerable chunk of W58, it's safe to say everyone will be affected.

As for the lack of response, did I hurt your feelings, or do you just not have a justifiable argument?
I like an argument once in a while.
My opinion may not matter to you, doesn't mean I'm not entitled to it :icon_wink:

I don't need to worry about 59 for a few weeks. Nor do you need to make sure I'm worrying about it, W58 has my full attention, and if you play with me a while you will have my full attention :)

You didn't post anything to warrant my feelings getting hurt. You can't have a justifiable argument when your point is null and void. You have proven my point, that you do not know what you are talking about. So you try to talk me down when you are in fact the one that is clueless. Don't be mad. Its ok.

Your sig says W59. Nothing about W58. I doesnt bother me if I have your full attention or not. Cause I dont even know who you are or care too.

Little tip. Don't give the bored trolls something to bite on :icon_razz:

Yeah I forgot some real special people read these forums and try to post facts. Hence the one that tried on me. Oh well. Lesson learned.

DeletedUser

You didn't post anything to warrant my feelings getting hurt. You can't have a justifiable argument when your point is null and void. You have proven my point, that you do not know what you are talking about. So you try to talk me down when you are in fact the one that is clueless. Don't be mad. Its ok.

Your sig says W59. Nothing about W58. I doesnt bother me if I have your full attention or not. Cause I dont even know who you are or care too.

Yeah I forgot some real special people read these forums and try to post facts. Hence the one that tried on me. Oh well. Lesson learned.

What facts did I post? Please quote me.

I pointed out that morale is there so smaller players aren't completely overwhelmed by the advantage the larger player has over them. The losses incurred is designed to encourage the larger player to seek a more suitable, worthy challenge where the fight is more even and the gain of winning is more in keeping with the losses that would be incurred from the fight.

Or AM I indeed clueless about this?
That morale ISN'T to offer some hope of survival to smaller players, and is just another thing the larger players have to spend their time on diplomatically finding and assigning their own players on strings to nuke targets for them.

I stated no facts about the war, I stated no facts about Pacman, I was working from your apparent support of the "Basher"
method that large players use to skirt around the morale setting.

If you want me to talk about stats, I'm waiting to see anything from BOTH tribes in this PnP that moves beyond Nuking, Stacking and Flaming. There are plenty of trolls here, not just me.

DeletedUser26129

So the raid on Warstiner obviously failed:

image.php
(i thought PACMAN was awesome)

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: Pacman

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 46,965
Side 2: 18,915
Difference: 28,050
[/SPOIL]

Ennoblement winner 7 days:

1 None 258 (all tribeless people together)
2 MANIC 134
7 Pacman 69

Ennoblement loser 7 days:

9 MANIC 16

and Pacman lost 9

So pacman had a net gain of 60 vills
MANIC of 118....nearly DOUBLE....

In 1 week PACMAN gained 510K (rounded up)
In 1 week MANIC gained 980K (also rounded)

So manic has 60% more members then PACMAN but 95% more growth...

Make ur own opinion with this info.....

DeletedUser

If you guys have 60% more members, then you guys should have more than 100% more growth.

o_O

Well, not exactly, but stats dont show everything.

The more members you have, the more conquering you'll do. Stats don't work linearly, they work exponentially. If you're implying that since you have 60% more members, you should only have 60% more growth than Pacman, then you sir, are very ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

100% MORE growth, with 60% more members?

Not sure what calculating u do, but if tribe A has 100 members, and tribe B has 120 members, and both tribes are equaly good and grow equaly fast tribe A will grow at a 100% rate, and tribe B will grow 20% more then tribe A at a 120% rate considering they have 20% more members.

So if tribe A grows 1 million points (10 000 a person) tribe B (if equaly good) should grow 1.2 million points (also 10 000 points a person)

SO if PACMAN and MANIC were equaly good, MANIC should not have grown 980k but:

510K / 24 (members of pacman) = 21.250 points a person

21.250 x 39 (members of MANIC) = 828K points.

Then they would be Equaly good....

Considering MANIC is 160k points above that, manic is (in terms of stats) better.

Well, not exactly, but stats dont show everything.

The more members you have, the more conquering you'll do. Stats don't work linearly, they work exponentially. If you're implying that since you have 60% more members, you should only have 60% more growth than Pacman, then you sir, are very ignorant.

no that is actualy MATH 101...

if you hav e10 members, and another tribe has 20 members they wont grow 5 times faster simply because they have more members... they grow 2 times faster in % (if equaly good)

DeletedUser

All i see in that stat is many variants.

Pacman could be getting ready for a big push so slowed down on taking villas.

Manic maybe trying to strengthen CIs.

Pacman may have just carpet bombed Manic areas ready for a noble rush.

Manic might have made a push, while Pacman scout out weaknesses.

Those stats are pretty much invalid at this point, as we have no clue as to what strategy either side is taking or what either side is planning.

Lets at least wait 1-2 week more before we start to see what picture the stats and growth charts are showing. It is simpily too early to be making presumtions, the only reason to do that is to try and engage an arguement, which isnt constructive for either side to be involoved in. Let them do the business IG then let them come and shout about it.

DeletedUser26129

I can pull the results of the week before this, and the week before that and you will see exactly the same picture, so either PACMAN has been preparing for 3 weeks, or manic has been pushing for 3 weeks....

DeletedUser

The stats don't really take into consideration the intricacies of the targets of each tribe.

Just scrolling down the conquers list for each tribe Pacman's conquers look more impressive than that of Manics.

Your "Maths 101" is 2+2=4, it's not that straight forward. Correct me if I'm wrong, but self conquers count towards these stats right? Not necessarily showing the additional villages acquired more than the points conquered.

If a player nobles a 4K village that was already low on loyalty and ends up conquering the same village 3 times, am I right that stats would show 12K points conquered for the acquired 4K village?

Kim isn't pointing out that your math is wrong, just that it is a bit simplistic. By your logic Manic could self conquer their way to rank 1...

The again, this is under the assumption that stats works the way I have stated, if I am wrong I'll retract since I am unsure...

DeletedUser

I can pull the results of the week before this, and the week before that and you will see exactly the same picture, so either PACMAN has been preparing for 3 weeks, or manic has been pushing for 3 weeks....

#1 2011,October 14th, 01:47 Top

Pull all the stats you want, i really dont care. You are obviously a manic fan boy, which is fine but i have nothing invested in this war.

I have known tribes lose war stats and growth charts for months on end, yet they some how manage to turn the tide and win the war.

My point is simple, this war was declared 2 days ago now, so your months and months of growth stats have little relevance or impact upon this war.

I know your trying to do the PnP bit for MANIC but im sorry as an outside viewer it just fails to impress. And before you say CARE.COm or some other witty reply, remember the PnP is also to get observers like me and others on your side. Not to just demoralise the enemy.

As i said before there are still too many variables for you to show an acurate picture of this landscape and the fact you are trying to shows this already shows a person who isnt as confident in his opinion as he tries to make out to the outside observer.

Regards

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The other thing is that there could be internalling going on, and so whilst MANIC has more nobling in the week, it is possible that they had less actual growth if a large amount of it was from nobling inactive accounts. Just throwing a theory out there for logical purposes.

DeletedUser

I know your trying to do the PnP bit for MANIC but im sorry as an outside viewer it just fails to impress. And before you say CARE.COm or some other witty reply, remember the PnP is also to get observers like me and others on your side. Not to just demoralise the enemy.

As i said before there are still too many variables for you to show an acurate picture of this landscape and the fact you are trying to shows this already shows a person who isnt as confident in his opinion as he tries to make out to the outside observer.

Regards
Exactly.

The other thing is that there could be internalling going on, and so whilst MANIC has more nobling in the week, it is possible that they had less actual growth if a large amount of it was from nobling inactive accounts. Just throwing a theory out there for logical purposes.

Had considered it myself but at a glance saw no signs of internalling. Could you tell me if my assumption is right?

DeletedUser

Yea. I even corrected myself after I posted the numbers.

My point was iterated by TrueGrave.

The way that you're disparaging Pacman based on such trivial stats are arrogant...

And don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Pacman in anyway; I'm a bystander for all I care.

But you're not helping your own case and your own image to the external readers. If anything, all you had to do was post your stats.

The way I see it, you felt the urge and need to post what you did when you stated the following

"Manic has 60% more members, but 95% more growth", you were trying to imply something. Most of the people in the external are capable of seeing that for themselves.
You don't need to emphasize it.

DeletedUser63529

Kimchiboyo, last time i checked you were dismissed for not being manic enough , i can see why you would want to bash us after that

DeletedUser

I don't think that can really be counted as bashing, just a little...narrow minded in the counting of the stats. Even without the fact that the war isn't old enough to really point out a clear winner, you simply can't say Manic is the better tribe because the have more conquer stats.

You have to look more in depth into the circumstances of the conquers before you can simply say Manic is the stronger tribe.
Pacman is VERY close in the ranking to you, despite you making a point of your "60%" extra members. Surely the general increased growth of the Pacman players than your own that means 24 can keep up with 39 would point out Pacman as the stronger tribe.

I'm curious, since the declaration, have villages been nobled from either side? Or is it just troops dying atm on clearing.

DeletedUser

Mostly just troops dying. Very little conquers. Lots of ODD and ODA on both sides. ODA is about balanced at about 500k for each side, but MANIC has double what PACMAN has for ODD.

DeletedUser

You kicked me because I was the TNT's duke; Red7Viper also informed me you banned me because I gave you some constructive criticism. I told you to clean up forums because it was all over the place; you couldn't take the criticism.

Last time I checked, it was you being too immature to take my word for it that got me kicked, not my inabillity to be "Manic" enough. If what YOU do is being "MANIC" i'd gladly take my way out anytime.

If you call what I did bashing, it just shows your ignorance even more; how was that bashing in any way? I was simply making a point.

Want to see bashing?

"Manic are a bunch of noobs" <- THAT is bashing. Accusation with no ground or evidence. If you ask me, you're simply bashing ME for making a valid point about you guys.

Oh, and another point.

Don't get cocky or so proud of yourself.

You make it seem as though I joined because I begged you to recruit me; it was the other way around.

You're the one who begged Red7Viper from TNT to join you, and after I left TNT because there was too little control, Red7Viper asked me to join you guys.

Don't put yourself over other people.

You know what, I was going to stay neutral and point out the cons of each team, but because of your arrogance, I'm rooting for Pacman.

*One note: Bcardi, you seemed a bit hostile before. I know you stopped because someone pointed out you're just fueling the trolls, but still.

DeletedUser

Didn't read any of the previous posts but this war has brought to the table:

An op from MANIC which was well defended by Pacman.
A mini op from Pacman which was well defended by MANIC.

All in all... A nice smooth start to the war -> players hitting pre-stacked villages as thought.

What I do hate is these kind of posts:
'I thought Pacman were good, why haven't they got many conquers yet?'

Both tribes are good tribes, Pacman have only 5 players on the border who could realistically hit MANIC, all others are too far. So 5 out of our 24 players are being judged in this war. If all 24 were to be on the frontlines then we'd be seeing a much more active war with more conquers from Pacman. But we aren't all on the frontlines so expect quite a slow war to begin with...

DeletedUser

Mostly just troops dying. Very little conquers. Lots of ODD and ODA on both sides. ODA is about balanced at about 500k for each side, but MANIC has double what PACMAN has for ODD.

Didn't read any of the previous posts but this war has brought to the table:

An op from MANIC which was well defended by Pacman.
A mini op from Pacman which was well defended by MANIC.

All in all... A nice smooth start to the war -> players hitting pre-stacked villages as thought.

What I do hate is these kind of posts:

Both tribes are good tribes, Pacman have only 5 players on the border who could realistically hit MANIC, all others are too far. So 5 out of our 24 players are being judged in this war. If all 24 were to be on the frontlines then we'd be seeing a much more active war with more conquers from Pacman. But we aren't all on the frontlines so expect quite a slow war to begin with...

Did I see a Manic player shouting about how a Pacman player mentioned before hand which Manic villages were targets?