Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

netjakdim

Perhaps that is the consideration for the possibility of an alliance.
They must first help out in the war while the groundwork is being laid down.
Then bomb once the war is over and they have lost all their troops Manic
will have not only defeated PacMan but then will have a new target to go after.

DeletedUser

Getting other tribes to support them isn't "low" of Manic. As Netjakdim has pointed out, it is the one of the reasons diplomacy exist.
If anything, it is foolishness in part of those that support Manic, not the "immorality" of Manic.

And also, as netjakdim has stated, Pacman could also get their allies or even non-allies to support them against Manic; afterall, Manic more haters than they do lovers.

DeletedUser

Getting other tribes to support them isn't "low" of Manic. As Netjakdim has pointed out, it is the one of the reasons diplomacy exist.
If anything, it is foolishness in part of those that support Manic, not the "immorality" of Manic.

And also, as netjakdim has stated, Pacman could also get their allies or even non-allies to support them against Manic; afterall, Manic more haters than they do lovers.

Well, to be honest no one actually told you that they did not? Nor I'm implementing that they did, so really this is a pointless argument.

fbx9h2.png

ttacker: jochen.derwae
Origin: 00.004 (717|524) K57

Quantity: 0 0 5400 0 0 2200 300 0 260 65 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5400 0 0 2200 300 0 260 65 0 0

Attacker: jochen.derwae
Origin: 00.008 (712|543) K57

Quantity: 0 0 5000 0 0 2200 200 0 300 50 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5000 0 0 2200 200 0 300 50 0 0

Attacker: jochen.derwae
Origin: 00.001 (704|528) K57

Quantity: 0 0 5999 0 0 2000 400 0 290 80 0 1
Losses: 0 0 5999 0 0 2000 400 0 290 80 0 1

Just a few interesting expamples of what you wasted in the past 2-3 days.

DeletedUser83679

"wasted" wrong choice of words maybe, because in that sense you have "wasted" just as much.

DeletedUser

not at all.

double standards FTL.

Well, Lucaya lost some of his nukes because he did not think those villages would be stacked that quickly, your members should have been sure that our were stacked.

netjakdim

Those 3 nukes might have been wasted however eventually they will chip away and that stack will dwindle down to nothing. Therefore they were not wasted but more invested.

DeletedUser

Those 3 nukes might have been wasted however eventually they will chip away and that stack will dwindle down to nothing. Therefore they were not wasted but more invested.

jochen.derwae +98,677 ODA

What he said :)

DeletedUser

There's something called 're-stacking'.

xenitron

War ?? what war ??? The stats from after the declaration are the most boring. Yeah, I know what both sides are going to say about the stacked villages on the front line and all. But even then, booooooring stats :(

Side 1:
Tribes: Pacman
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: 14/10/2011 00:00:00 to 19/10/2011 15:10:14

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser83679

declaration was good few days / week after, but had been building up for awhile.

if its boring to watch, go have some wars of your own :)

DeletedUser

I think both sides have been more focused on nobling out smaller tribes around them, I think it was in the Pacman stats I recently saw a smaller tribe crumble to their onslaught, manics stats I think are more varied in the tribes they are attacking.

If this War WAS an active one, more than just who can nuke and stack the best, then we would all be watching those Fork players at the bottom of the Top 20 player list creep up past the manic and Pacman players. Which will be interesting to watch when Pacman and Manic really do go at each other and Fork increases it's lead as superpower of W58 :p

Then again this IS just a hugely over simplistic generalisation based on the assumption that it IS only Manic and Pacman involved in this war, which from what I can tell, it isn't.

DeletedUser

Bro, try killing

15k spears
15k swords
12k archers

Witch is at least a minimum on the frontline, even so your train will be sniped if you are in MANIC, and preferably Even stacked more when a noble train is coming, so really It's a church world so wars are meant to be slow.

DeletedUser26129

Bro, try killing

15k spears
15k swords
12k archers

Witch is at least a minimum on the frontline, even so your train will be sniped if you are in MANIC, and preferably Even stacked more when a noble train is coming, so really It's a church world so wars are meant to be slow.

Yeah, considering you admitted that you lie to your enemy this post really holds no value whatsoever...