Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

What do you mean?

I mean I thought the boost to Manic ODD was because a Pacman player told a Manic player which villages to stack, or did I read it wrong?

Well we would not of known to pre-stack that village if it were not for WorldClassFarmer telling us what one to stack :) thanks man cheers to you and your big mouth! Thanks Whiskey

W24 forever lol

DeletedUser

I mean I thought the boost to Manic ODD was because a Pacman player told a Manic player which villages to stack, or did I read it wrong?

I didn't read that post, thanks for bringing it up though. Now I'm just more confused.

DeletedUser26129

The stats don't really take into consideration the intricacies of the targets of each tribe.

Just scrolling down the conquers list for each tribe Pacman's conquers look more impressive than that of Manics.

Your "Maths 101" is 2+2=4, it's not that straight forward. Correct me if I'm wrong, but self conquers count towards these stats right? Not necessarily showing the additional villages acquired more than the points conquered.

If a player nobles a 4K village that was already low on loyalty and ends up conquering the same village 3 times, am I right that stats would show 12K points conquered for the acquired 4K village?

Kim isn't pointing out that your math is wrong, just that it is a bit simplistic. By your logic Manic could self conquer their way to rank 1...

The again, this is under the assumption that stats works the way I have stated, if I am wrong I'll retract since I am unsure...

No it would show as 4k points gained.

DeletedUser

Ahhh ok thanks KG, was unsure, since it seems that the self noblings still count towards conquers...which must mean that the total points of conquers would have to be affected also...

I was confused too, moreover that nobody seemed to pick up on it, though I DID have to spend a good 10 min hunting the quote down to point it out.

DeletedUser

I actually feel sorry for him.
[spoil]
18c344507f.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser26129

not? howcome warstiner manages to farm 10+ mill a day without troops then?

Cmon, thats not clearing a nuke...thats like 7k villagers... ist a half build nuke, and not even that...

Bcardi

Cmon, thats not clearing a nuke...thats like 7k villagers... ist a half build nuke, and not even that...

Cause all he builds is LC? Didnt think that was hard to figure out. Even more for you, since you claim to be his close friend and talk to him so much.

DeletedUser

Easy, because despite being a 'war' he is letting everyone else fight while he farms

And if they didn't kill many of his troops....

5x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 16.10.2011 (15.730.124 resources)!

He's got a bit to catch up on at 10+mil since that is us farming at 75% of capability :)

And before I get all the 'ugggh you are not warring anyone' flames, yes I know :)

HorseSoldier

It's not hard to dodge and farm. Since he builds mostly lc that would explain the amount of res farmed. Do I really need to explain this to you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

also factor in losing 6 levels of farm... thats not fun :lol:

DeletedUser

also factor in losing 6 levels of farm... thats not fun :lol:

Actually he lost around 16 farm levels in that village.

Look at his ODA before the war, he is bound to have a lot of nukes, for some reason though. Most of them are probably LC.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See these are the only stats im really intrested in.

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: Pacman

Timeframe: 14/10/2011 01:46:00 to 17/10/2011 19:27:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

I was going to do a conquored map aswell but when i loaded it there were so many overlapping nobles i didnt feel it would acuratly show the picture unlike above

DeletedUser

what i think is funny is how MANIC is getting other tribes to support them.
pretty low if you ask me

netjakdim

what i think is funny is how MANIC is getting other tribes to support them.
pretty low if you ask me

Pretty smart diplomat I would think. Pacman could have their allies support them as well that is why such things exist.