W50, who will win?

Subwind

Just to confirm, fireblast and gemini w were merging before the war started. However, both accounts WERE being played by different people, therefore active.

Fireblast is now playing the gemini w account, and the original owner has vanished.

Discussion solved.

~Matt

DeletedUser60942

oh right. shit. how did i miss that confirmation before. here i was on a weeklong twinkie bingefest worrying about it. and . ha ha. it turns out. there was nothing to worry about after all. silly me

DeletedUser

From how the world is shaping out, do you guys like it? at the end of everything, who will come out on top?

DeletedUser100410

ODA is about to get #1 spot from Hermit and is probably the only core tribe left.

I dunno in other worlds if core tribes tend to win or Rim tribes do. In the one i played for 3 years the core tribe got wiped and maybe its because they grew tired of the game before the newer rim tribes that finally won the world (18).

Also the Rim tribes have the advantage of having one front only, while Core tribes may be sorrounded by enemies.

I also wonder if a 15 member tribe can win a World. I am not pro mass recruiters and 100 memeber tribes but sometimes numbers and persistance win over skill in this game.

Finally its all about activity and not getting tired of the game. This world is kind of new, just 18 months i think. So if this world goes on for months and months good players may simply get tired and leave (already happened to many good accounts in School and ONE)

What would happen if Matt leaves? Will ODA stay as the succesful war machine it is now? Will Silva and COVERT remain with their actual commitment

What would happen to 1984 if Smexxy quits? Will they stay together? Will their strategy change?

I have no idea whos Hermit banner but they r still a fast growing tribe but what will happen when finally a tribe comits against them succesfully?

DeletedUser

I have no idea whos Hermit banner but they r still a fast growing tribe but what will happen when finally a tribe comits against them succesfully?

i'm no rocket scientist...but i presume it means the same as any tribe that is fought against sucessfully........:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ODA is about to get #1 spot from Hermit and is probably the only core tribe left.

I dunno in other worlds if core tribes tend to win or Rim tribes do. In the one i played for 3 years the core tribe got wiped and maybe its because they grew tired of the game before the newer rim tribes that finally won the world (18).

Also the Rim tribes have the advantage of having one front only, while Core tribes may be sorrounded by enemies.

I also wonder if a 15 member tribe can win a World. I am not pro mass recruiters and 100 memeber tribes but sometimes numbers and persistance win over skill in this game.

Finally its all about activity and not getting tired of the game. This world is kind of new, just 18 months i think. So if this world goes on for months and months good players may simply get tired and leave (already happened to many good accounts in School and ONE)

What would happen if Matt leaves? Will ODA stay as the succesful war machine it is now? Will Silva and COVERT remain with their actual commitment

What would happen to 1984 if Smexxy quits? Will they stay together? Will their strategy change?

Rim tribes need to be lucky to win a world, by default they're put at a massive disadvantage and have to rely on other tribes killing each other off.

ODA would stay successful.

I thought horse or whatever led 1984

DeletedUser

who will come out on top?

ODA of course.

A 15 member tribe could win... it would just take much longer than if you were to play with 60 members.

Matt doesn't know the meaning of the word "quit". :p

HorseSoldier

If you're realistic with the prediction, there will be merges and unworthy players will win along with worthy players. :icon_rolleyes:

Subwind

Whoever said I am gonna quit? The tribe that wins this world will, I hope, be a collection of ONLY the best players left. I believe the last few months has seen alot of players, that spent W50 hiding behind tribe names and member numbers, quit. The world is being weeded out.

~Matt

DeletedUser88324

If you're realistic with the prediction, there will be merges and unworthy players will win along with worthy players. :icon_rolleyes:

that happens in every world. I agree with you Horse. Although I think this world still has a lot of exitement to give to us all. We are still hoping for that tribe that doesn't unmantle a couple weeks after we declare on them..,.

In regards to Orsio's reflection, first off we are lucky to have Matt, and we all know Matt is here to stay till the end. He is fully committed to this world, to his friends. As Silva said, the bugger just doesn't know the meaning of "Quitting".

graph_signature_net_50_8561382_1.png

DeletedUser

Whoever said I am gonna quit?

[16/09/2011 2:12:40 a.m.] Matt (LakeWind): I won't be around much longer guys.
[16/09/2011 2:13:31 a.m.] Silva: as in he is going afk for a few mins :p
[16/09/2011 2:13:38 a.m.] Matt (LakeWind): No, on W50.

Proof

DeletedUser

Proof

awesome free barbs for us all -_-

DeletedUser

Proof

Welp, that's definitive. Guess we can all go home now :icon_smile:

Subwind

Proof

I meant that day when Barbarian Nobler sends me to the rim, in 365 days :lol:

~Matt

DeletedUser

At the start of the year, people would have said SchOoL or HUG would have won. ODA would be most peoples pick now but we dont know what the future holds.

DeletedUser

I want ODA to win. I would like to see a war between ODA and 1984, this would be interesting.