W50, who will win?

DeletedUser93681

But you always have that rock called Hermit. No tribe will take down Hermit! EVER!

That rock, Hermit cant gather anymore moss. Most barbs are gone in the area, now they have to fight for vills. However they arent doing a very good job compared to ODA against ~TOL~ :icon_biggrin: And our war against them is just a squirmish.

HorseSoldier

Hermit will only win if tribes like ODA and 1984 self destruct from things like boredom and internal strife; boredom being the most likely culprit of the two. I'd love to break hermit; just too far away atm. It can be done though :p Hermit's whole strategy depends on being boring and waiting it out. Noobs like pills/love whatever they call themselves don't know how to properly war so they fail at breaking hermit.

The far east and southeast contains the biggest noob tribes at attacking on this world. Hermit cannot war anyone of any worth and be victorious. They never have. Love cannot war anybody without ending in a truce or recruitment with very little conquers. The west and northwest have totally different tactics from the east/southeast. West/southwest are waiting it out trying to be safe. North/northeast have always waged war against multiple tribes. Of course my direction labels are a generalization but you get the point...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hermit will only win if tribes like ODA and 1984 self destruct from things like boredom and internal strife; boredom being the most likely culprit of the two. I'd love to break hermit; just too far away atm. It can be done though :p Hermit's whole strategy depends on being boring and waiting it out. Noobs like pills/love whatever they call themselves don't know how to properly war so they fail at breaking hermit.

The far east and southeast contains the biggest noob tribes at attacking on this world. Hermit cannot war anyone of any worth and be victorious. They never have. Love cannot war anybody without ending in a truce or recruitment with very little conquers. The west and northwest have totally different tactics from the east/southeast. West/southwest are waiting it out trying to be safe. North/northeast have always waged war against multiple tribes. Of course my direction labels are a generalization but you get the point...

i really do think hermit will stick it out till the end. ODA and 1984 will also make it to the end (maybe not 1984). But Hermit will always be there. bit like chuck norris :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

1984 are far more stable than any tribe in world 50 and have been since the turn of the year, we're not going anywhere.

DeletedUser

my money is on ODA. a VERY VERY good tribe and with lakewind running the show, they are UNSTOPABLE!

DeletedUser

Yeah but your opinion don't count, you thought you could take 1984.

shagohad

oda is far to spread out ot get anything of consequence accomplished..... they have pockets of resistance everywhere than can be sdestroyed easily..... Hermit is solid and centralized and tight knit as is 1984 and love

DeletedUser

As some point not too long ago i think the world dynamic changed...it went from the correct strategy being to be territorial and strong in grouping to using strong independent players to control large areas while forcing weaker players to quit...oda is currently spread out but I think in a great way to still control our respective areas while being near enough to each other to help if need be. 1984 is grouped but started branching their players outward...probably seeing the need for the change in strategy over the last few weeks/month. I don't see any other tribe that recognized or capitalized on that shift yet...hermit will have used as many nobles to control 1/4 of the world's territory as oda and 1984 will use to control considerably more. A tribe of 20 dominant players can rule this world effectively imo. Of course i am biased and I don't know if 1984 or ODA will be around as tribes to win the world but I can bet the players now in those 2 tribes will be the ones that win this world eventually. I could be wrong but I don't think so. :p

HorseSoldier

oda is far to spread out ot get anything of consequence accomplished..... they have pockets of resistance everywhere than can be sdestroyed easily..... Hermit is solid and centralized and tight knit as is 1984 and love

Hermits stance has always been more defensive. Offense wins the world from start to beginning. Defense only slows it down. Nobody wins a world by defending. The whole "to spread out ot get anything of consequence accomplished" label you give ODA is a joke maybe? They've already used that spread to take out bigger tribes than hermit have ever attempted.

DeletedUser

Hermits stance has always been more defensive. Offense wins the world from start to beginning. Defense only slows it down. Nobody wins a world by defending. The whole "to spread out ot get anything of consequence accomplished" label you give ODA is a joke maybe? They've already used that spread to take out bigger tribes than hermit have ever attempted.

QFT

Before, ODA only had silva & xander in the south. now look at the teritory they control down there, mostly through warring

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now look at the teritory they control down there, mostly through warring

Exactly, a point people seem to have skipped. People tend to only look at the facts that suit their argument but if you truly look at the facts you'd see ODA have taken war to their most insecure clusters and come out more than fighting. The spread factor hasn't hit them as yet, who's to say their not going to fill those gaps in?

PS
I edited your typo Rob, from no to now.
Hope this didn't point it out to everyone <3