W50, who will win?

DeletedUser

Exactly, a point people seem to have skipped. People tend to only look at the facts that suit their argument but if you truly look at the facts you'd see ODA have taken war to their most insecure clusters and come out more than fighting. The spread factor hasn't hit them as yet, who's to say their not going to fill those gaps in?

PS
I edited your typo Rob, from no to now.
Hope this didn't point it out to everyone <3

What typo? :3

DeletedUser

QFT

Before, ODA only had silva & xander in the south. now look at the teritory they control down there, mostly through warring

While they did gain villages down south through wars, most came from when they recruited kanshi, AJV1 and *NeRaZZuRRi*. Also, mavfan gave his account to ODA.

DeletedUser

While they did gain villages down south through wars, most came from when they recruited kanshi, AJV1 and *NeRaZZuRRi*. Also, mavfan gave his account to ODA.

That is true! But they also got a lot of villages and i think he forgot about haha.

DeletedUser88324

haha lost tons of villages cuz he was without an owner... btw, did you forget how fast that account got back on it's feet once we got owners on it? :icon_wink:

shagohad

Hermits stance has always been more defensive. Offense wins the world from start to beginning. Defense only slows it down. Nobody wins a world by defending. The whole "to spread out ot get anything of consequence accomplished" label you give ODA is a joke maybe? They've already used that spread to take out bigger tribes than hermit have ever attempted.

ODA has conisderable pockets.... like the one right inside Hermit its self in the south east... Pockets like that can be destroyed quickly no matter how hard u gotta shell it u can take the villas in that area before ODA can resupport them to compensate also ODA doesnt have that much of a front with Hermit love has their north which frees them up unless ODA wants to long range and have horrid travel times

DeletedUser

I beg to differ. Mavfan was a single recruit gained through war. out of all fought players, he was the only recruit from the enemy, thus in my opinion, that is as good as gained in war.

then look at how quickly players like kingkev & co are nobling into & gaining villages in the k50's...

DeletedUser

I beg to differ. Mavfan was a single recruit gained through war. out of all fought players, he was the only recruit from the enemy, thus in my opinion, that is as good as gained in war.

then look at how quickly players like kingkev & co are nobling into & gaining villages in the k50's...

I dont deny the fact that ODA members are pushing into the southern part of the world through nobling active noobs. All i was pointing out was the players they recruited down south too. As for mavfan, i was told the original mavfan quit and he gave his account to ODA to find a new owner. Can someone clear this up for me please?

DeletedUser

I dont deny the fact that ODA members are pushing into the southern part of the world through nobling active noobs. All i was pointing out was the players they recruited down south too. As for mavfan, i was told the original mavfan quit and he gave his account to ODA to find a new owner. Can someone clear this up for me please?

Well, as far as im aware, he still plays, just has a coplayer to alleviate the pressure where he didnt before.

However, i could be totally wrong. And, i usually am.

Subwind

Well, as far as im aware, he still plays, just has a coplayer to alleviate the pressure where he didnt before.

However, i could be totally wrong. And, i usually am.

He gifted the account to ODA. I was thankful enough to manage to talk him into staying and accepting a co-player.

I am very pleased he decided to stay with us.

~Matt

DeletedUser

He gifted the account to ODA. I was thankful enough to manage to talk him into staying and accepting a co-player.

I am very pleased he decided to stay with us.

~Matt

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I get along well with the original mavfan and we have worked well together in the past. Hopefully, we can still work together now.

DeletedUser60942

who would like to join me with a clear intention of winning world 50 with a tribe named nipple?

i dont want want to be in a tribe named nipple. that is for suckers. i would rather be in a tribe named i like to lick stamps with pictures of girls on them

no that tribe name swallows dna. if i am going to be in a tribe to win world 50 it shouldnt have anything to do with licking anything. how about all of the top players like me of course forms a tribe without any innuendos or anything having to do with human bodies? we can call ourselves asexual reproduction. or asex for short. come on boys and girls. stop thinking dirty thoughts and make like trees

damn mudpie that sounds like a canadian idea and you're not even from canada are you?

no i'm not but i like the idea of squeezing the sweet juice out of big hard maple trees and spewing it all over pancakes just like canadians.

wait a minute. if you're not from canada does that mean you are from mexico?

no i'm not but i like the idea of squeezing the sweet tequila out of cacti.... i think. especially when somebody else is squeezing lemons on it.

mudpie does that mean that you just love the way plants do those crazy reproductive things that plants do regardless of race, nationality, or gender?

only if it is on topic and has to do with winning world 50. all of the rest of the plants can go to hell as far as i'm concerned

Last edited by a moderator: